ANTIFA is the Neo Red Guard

This is perfect: KLANTIFA

I prefer to call them the Klantifa, as the natural successor to the KKK as the thuggish arm of local Democrat Party government. (They do the dirty work, while the official Party maintains semi-plausible deniability.)

Chicago Boyz » Blog Archive » Street Games

Every time that I see this "antifa" appearing somewhere, the thugs from the "Proud Boys," "Patriot Prayer", white "militia" gangs," the richard spencer types seem to be there as well, and violent.

If you want to post something about these "antifa," post something about these other violent groups as well. Just what groups were marching around Charlottesville, carrying tiki torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us," and showing up the next day in bizarre outfits with strangely painted shields, helmets, and truncheons?

Why do you limit your complaints to "antifa"?

Proud Boys ain't even the tip of the iceberg....You leftist rodents step much farther out of line and you'll see what a VAST right wing conspiracy really is....a thousand Kent States.

Indeed. The Proud Boys are an isolated fringe element. KLANTIFA is a vanguard movement of the Prog-Dems.

Finally, someone in ANTIFA has acknowledged the ideological roots of ANTIFA. It's the U.S. equivalent of Mao's Red Guard.

Compare this:

View attachment 267706

with this:

View attachment 267707

Every time that I see this "antifa" appearing somewhere, the thugs from the "Proud Boys," "Patriot Prayer", white "militia" gangs," the richard spencer types seem to be there as well, and violent.

If you want to post something about these "antifa," post something about these other violent groups as well. Just what groups were marching around Charlottesville, carrying tiki torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us," and showing up the next day in bizarre outfits with strangely painted shields, helmets, and truncheons?

Get your revolutionary azzes out into purple and red areas. All of those made up white names be damned.

That's not going to happen. KLANTIFA is made up of crybully cowards. They need the cover of mayors and police forces that enable their violence. There is no way they are going to confront patriotic gun-owning Americans on red state turf.

And you are a communist whose extremist politics is doing just that.
I don't know how you figure that to be true.
I'm not really politically active.
You are posting here, aren't you?

That is politically active by very definition .

You are a communist, and it was the excesses of the communists in Germany during the Weimar era that helped lead to the backlash responsible for Hitler.
What excess am I guilty of?
Besides your continual lies about the nature of the subversive group you support?
I don't support any group. I simply give my opinions about different topics of interest.

You're telling me that giving my opinion is an excess? Are you the sole arbiter of truth?
You lie about their basic nature as a means to support them

You are one very ignorant young boy who is all over any thread about ANTIFA.

It is very telling as to your subversive agenda.

Last edited:
Finally, someone in ANTIFA has acknowledged the ideological roots of ANTIFA. It's the U.S. equivalent of Mao's Red Guard.

Compare this:

View attachment 267706

with this:

View attachment 267707

S
I don't know how you figure that to be true.
I'm not really politically active.
You are posting here, aren't you?

That is politically active by very definition .

You are a communist, and it was the excesses of the communists in Germany during the Weimar era that helped lead to the backlash responsible for Hitler.
What excess am I guilty of?
Besides your continual lies about the nature of the subversive group you support?
I don't support any group. I simply give my opinions about different topics of interest.

You're telling me that giving my opinion is an excess? Are you the sole arbiter of truth?
You lie about their basic nature as a means to support them

You are one very ignorant young boy who is all over any thread about ANTIFA.

It is very telling as to your subversive agenda.

Puh-leeze, use the correct term: KLANTIFA!

Compare this:

View attachment 267706

with this:

View attachment 267707
The former attorney General for New York has suggested the FBI put them on the Terrorist list.

They should be. They are akin to the Weather Underground, the KKK, the Black Liberation Army, the SLA. They should be deemed domestic terrorists, investigated and prosecuted.

Heh:

A member of Antifa, Dustin Day, injured himself over the weekend while attempting to punch a nazi he spotted.

“So I had my mask on and was ready to fight any nazis that came to Portland -- because I guess the city is full of them -- and then I saw one,” explained Day. “You could tell from just one look at the guy that he was a crazed sociopath looking for any excuse to get violent.” That’s when Day said he ran up and attempted to punch the nazi, but instead his fist hit some sort of “invisible shield.” He then screamed, “Advanced nazi technology!” and ran away.

Further investigation of where Day says he encountered the nazi revealed only a broken mirror hanging on the wall.

Antifa Shatters Mirror In Attempt To Punch Nazi

Proud Boys ain't even the tip of the iceberg....You leftist rodents step much farther out of line and you'll see what a VAST right wing conspiracy really is....a thousand Kent States.

What is this "line" that any of us might "step much farther out of line" with? Who are you? This is not American. You apparently do not belong to the U.S.A. and you don't want to live here among your fellow citizens.

Just who do you think you are? You aren't any of us Americans. Explain your self.

Compare this:

View attachment 267706

with this:

View attachment 267707
The former attorney General for New York has suggested the FBI put them on the Terrorist list.

They should be. They are akin to the Weather Underground, the KKK, the Black Liberation Army, the SLA. They should be deemed domestic terrorists, investigated and prosecuted.
How many people has antifa been implicated in killing? Bombings?

What is this "line" that any of us might "step much farther out of line" with? Who are you? This is not American. You apparently do not belong to the U.S.A. and you don't want to live here among your fellow citizens.

Just who do you think you are? You aren't any of us Americans. Explain your self.

I'm a combat Vet, bitch...one of millions who will not see you vermin trash our Constitution and ruin our nation with your filthy communism....anything else?

ANTIFA is city hall Philistines, Nazis & terrorists: an armed hostile military occupation of the United States.

The Deep State Coup is on a Blitzkrieg in America. City Hall administration & accounting are run on a foreign German Nazi SAP database. SaaS, Software as a Service. “All your finances are belong to us.”

Compare this:

View attachment 267706

with this:

View attachment 267707

Be patient. KLANTIFA is just getting started. They beat up Ngo, giving him a brain hemorrhage. It won't take much more to satisfy your body count jones.

You might want to wipe off some of that spittle from your keyboard, you hysterical creature.

That much froth is too much for even your big mouth to contain.

Compare this:

View attachment 267706

with this:

View attachment 267707

Be patient. KLANTIFA is just getting started. They beat up Ngo, giving him a brain hemorrhage. It won't take much more to satisfy your body count jones.
I'm not the one hoping it will happen. That be you.

So antifa isn't exactly akin to the other groups you listed.

Compare this:

View attachment 267706

with this:

View attachment 267707

You are wrong. But you do get 10 Points For Consistency.

And as an aside, you looked better with your copyright violating Ape av.

Are you saying that wasn't his selfie?

The ape was too good looking to be him.

The ape was too good looking to be him.
This is why I like coming here.

Naruto is definitely a handsome monkey.

Forum List

Back