Antifa member arrested for stabbing 2 Trump supporters

The lack of action on the ANTIFABLM riots normailzed MOSTLY PEACEFUL protests. Unfortunately, dumb asses who were allwed into the Capitol by a black female cop did not think ahead.

PELOSI WAS AFRAID THIS GUY WAS THE NEW PRESIDENT FOR LIFE! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

GettyImages-1230453313.jpg

ALL HAIL THE VIKING KING! THE NEW PRESIDENT!

Andy Ngo is hardly a "reliable source", and Twitter posts are meaningless. Also, how can you be a "member" of a group that has no organization, or leaders, doesn't hold meetings, or issue membership cards" Anti-Facism is an ideal that my father and my brothers fought for. Anti-facists stormed the beaches of Normandy, and destroyed the 3rd Reich.

The "Viking King" is currently under arrest and as a leader of Qanon, is facing 20 years in a federal prison. I'm sure his new husband will LOVE his tatoos.

Embracing right wing terrorism and facism. Those who fought against facism in WWII are spinning in their graves.

When Pubs take the house in 2022, they had better impeach whomever is POTUS at that time. Retroactive if need be. Impeach Biden for the quid pro quo with Ukraine when he was VP.

Impeach Obama for starting 5 illegal wars.

Yeah. Two months ago I would have said Republicans have a good shot. Now? LOL. They are going to be lucky if they hold what they have. That's why they are so desperate for "unity" and "healing" and moving on. Cause right now, people think most of them supported (may have even given planned with the rioters) an insurrection. Their fealty to Trump is coming back to bite them in the collective ass with a vengeance.

When Pubs take the house in 2022, they had better impeach whomever is POTUS at that time. Retroactive if need be. Impeach Biden for the quid pro quo with Ukraine when he was VP.

You're even dumber than you look. Trump is being impeached for being a criminal. For attempting to overthow the election, using a violent mob.

Impeachment isn't a political strategy to attack your enemies in office. It's a last ditch effort to get rid of a criminal in the White House. If the Senate had removed Trump from office last January, you wouldn't be looking at 400,000 dead Americans, a crashed economy, and a constitutional crisis all rolled into one.

You elect a government to ensure the country runs smoothly and profitably. Not to engage in cage matches with the other party. All of the things that have happened under this chaotic criminal has set your country back decades.

Instead of looking at ways of ending the insanity, you want to enshrine it as a way of life. I realize for an old fool like you, this is exciting television. Lord know I find the Trump show highly entertaining, but it's not my country that's being destroyed. Change the channel and find out how the rest of the world lives.

When Pubs take the house in 2022, they had better impeach whomever is POTUS at that time. Retroactive if need be. Impeach Biden for the quid pro quo with Ukraine when he was VP. Impeach Obama for starting 5 illegal wars.
You really think they'll be able to unscramble the party by '22? IMO, that seems to be less and less likely. I predict a lot of independent runs after Trumpista candidates lose primaries, splitting Republican votes and electing Dems to districts where they haven't seen wins in decades.
It is the RINOS that Repub elites put up front for candidates that has caused issues.

Yeah. Two months ago I would have said Republicans have a good shot. Now? LOL. They are going to be lucky if they hold what they have. That's why they are so desperate for "unity" and "healing" and moving on. Cause right now, people think most of them supported (may have even given planned with the rioters) an insurrection. Their fealty to Trump is coming back to bite them in the collective ass with a vengeance.
From a Deplorable point of view. No healing. No unity. We stay separate.

What wars were those?

From a Deplorable point of view. No healing. No unity. We stay separate.

Yeah. The rest of us kinda put that together. :)

They could dig up graves to put former presidents on trial, why the Trumpets are the smartest..

Dibbs on impeaching the corpse of RAYGUN!

The lack of action on the ANTIFABLM riots normailzed MOSTLY PEACEFUL protests. Unfortunately, dumb asses who were allwed into the Capitol by a black female cop did not think ahead.

PELOSI WAS AFRAID THIS GUY WAS THE NEW PRESIDENT FOR LIFE! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

GettyImages-1230453313.jpg

ALL HAIL THE VIKING KING! THE NEW PRESIDENT!

Impossible, I was told ANTIFA doesn't get arrested because of the Deep State exemption Biden gave them or whatever....

Forum List

Back