🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa Member Stabs Police Horse in Neck at Pennsylvania Demonstration

Back in the late '60s there were race riots in the Harlem and Bedford/Stuyvestant sections of Manhattan and Brooklyn. I recall there were a lot of mounted cops used to break up the crowds but a the tactic of stabbing the horses in the rump made them pull the horses out. I understand icepicks were used as well as knives and the stabbing caused the horses to panic and go wild.

For that reason I've never thought it's a good idea to use horses for crowd control because a surrounded horse is vulnerable -- especially to crowds of rioters who anticipate the use of horses and are prepared to deal with them.

Then clearly Sampson deserves a commendation and a promotion.

he is is back in the stable telling the other horses about going nose to nose with antifa and coming out on top.

Back in the late '60s there were race riots in the Harlem and Bedford/Stuyvestant sections of Manhattan and Brooklyn. I recall there were a lot of mounted cops used to break up the crowds but a the tactic of stabbing the horses in the rump made them pull the horses out. I understand icepicks were used as well as knives and the stabbing caused the horses to panic and go wild.

For that reason I've never thought it's a good idea to use horses for crowd control because a surrounded horse is vulnerable -- especially to crowds of rioters who anticipate the use of horses and are prepared to deal with them.

Then clearly Sampson deserves a commendation and a promotion.

he is is back in the stable telling the other horses about going nose to nose with antifa and coming out on top.

:biggrin: ((( :smiliehug:Sampson)))

They took the horse to a vet who said the mane problem was the horse's long face. How can you not hit a horse's neck when you stab it, they're all neck. It's like pin the tail on the 18 ft donkey.

Do you think it would be funny for a horse to panic in the middle of a crowd?

Do you find even a kernel of humor in any of life? Lighten up capt buzzkill.

I joke and laugh all the time. This evil bitch tried to get a lot of people hurt.

The actual news report doesn't say that she stabbed the horse. It says she accidentally struck the horse with a flagpole.

The leader of ACT, the Republican group made the comment that she stabbed the horse.

Police said she was arrested for hitting the horse. Still not cool.

The actual news report doesn't say that she stabbed the horse. It says she accidentally struck the horse with a flagpole.

The leader of ACT, the Republican group made the comment that she stabbed the horse.

I see no report that says "accidental"?

Link?

"A PSP Corporal and his partner, horse Sampson, were attempting to move the crowd when the defendant, Lisa Simon , used a flag pole with a silver nail at the top of the pole to strike horse Sampson in the side of the neck. Simon did this while obstructing the troopers from performing their duties to move the crowd onto the sidewalk."

Biotch is going down.

Packed court room. If they show a picture of Samson in court.
Wow!!!

Beeotch will need protection.

Horse people are cray cray in love.

The liberals making jokes about this attack on an innocent horse are proving ONCE AGAIN how evil they are. I have warned liberals they are on an express train to hell, and the only way off the train is to repent. But so far, I've seen no repentance.

Link?

"A PSP Corporal and his partner, horse Sampson, were attempting to move the crowd when the defendant, Lisa Simon , used a flag pole with a silver nail at the top of the pole to strike horse Sampson in the side of the neck. Simon did this while obstructing the troopers from performing their duties to move the crowd onto the sidewalk."

Biotch is going down.

Wow!!!

You've linked to the alt right report, not the news report.

Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Notice the local newspaper and the police said she "struck" the horse. Only the rep from ACT said she stabbed the horse, but that is the line all of you are running with.

I'm one of those "horse people" someone up thread called "cray cray". Well I'm not crazy enough to believe right wing bloggers promoting an agenda of hate and intolerance.

The rest of you believe anything that defames the other side, whether it's true or false.

Link?

Biotch is going down.

Wow!!!

Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Notice the local newspaper and the police said she "struck" the horse. Only the rep from ACT said she stabbed the horse, but that is the line all of you are running with.

I'm one of those "horse people" someone up thread called "cray cray". Well I'm not crazy enough to believe right wing bloggers promoting an agenda of hate and intolerance.

The rest of you believe anything that defames the other side, whether it's true or false.

Except that what you call hate and intolerance, isn't.

You're supporting the people who were masks and attack others to stop speech.

nothing-says-you-oppose-fascism-make-americ-reat-again-like-6487184.png

Link?

Biotch is going down.

Wow!!!

Why are you defending this scumbag who hurt an innocent animal?

I swear to God you liberals know no boundaries to morality, you care nothing about the difference between right and wrong.

Link?

Biotch is going down.

Wow!!!

Where is "accidentally" as you claimed?

Forum List

Back