Antifa On D-Day

This is a very good ad.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in Europe. The fascists killed him.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in the Pacific. They marched in him and other Americans in the Bataan march. The fascists killed him.

I didn't get to meet and know those uncles because fascists killed them.

Yesterday was the anniversary of D-Day. I'm old enough to remember when that day was recognized in this nation. It's not anymore.

Thank goodness the Lincoln Project did an ad to acknowledge the day.

Uh boy

Anyone who believes this is a complete friggin moron roflmao

Here's an antifa mug shot block from today

Define Fascism...look in a mirror!
So clever. You must be the smartest boy in the fourth grade.
Have your mommy look up the word fascism for you.

And don't use words that you cannot define.

Definitions change over time as well as situations. "Democrats" are nothing more than fascists and have been for the last 30 years. It's time for Webster to get their shit together and change their "definition" that so many of the radical left fascists might understand what dog shit they actually are.

Nope, you don't get to redefine the English language according to your whims. Mussolini defined fascism...and the definition fits Trump & his supporters like a glove.

That's horseshit and you know it. Period, end of story.

In diachronic (or historical) linguistics, semantic change is a change in one of the meanings of a word. Every word has a variety of senses and connotations, which can be added, removed, or altered over time, often to the extent that cognates across space and time have very different meanings.

So you're saying that you'll freely misinterpret any words to mean or to not mean whatever you want them to whenever you want.

That's pure BULLSHIT!!!

Yes, some words do change over time, but usually due to slang. Clearly defined technical terms do not.

Definitions change over time as well as situations. "Democrats" are nothing more than fascists and have been for the last 30 years. It's time for Webster to get their shit together and change their "definition" that so many of the radical left fascists might understand what dog shit they actually are.

Nope, you don't get to redefine the English language according to your whims. Mussolini defined fascism...and the definition fits Trump & his supporters like a glove.

In diachronic (or historical) linguistics, semantic change is a change in one of the meanings of a word. Every word has a variety of senses and connotations, which can be added, removed, or altered over time, often to the extent that cognates across space and time have very different meanings.

So you're saying that you'll freely misinterpret any words to mean or to not mean whatever you want them to whenever you want.

That's pure BULLSHIT!!!

Yes, some words do change over time, but usually due to slang. Clearly defined technical terms do not.

I never said WORDS change. I said DEFINITIONS change, goofball. Oh, excuse me, fascist.

That's pure BULLSHIT!!!

I never said WORDS change. I said DEFINITIONS change, goofball. Oh, excuse me, fascist.

Well, excuse the fuck out of me!

Should I have said "Yes, the meaning of some words do change over time, but usually due to slang. Clearly defined technical terms do not."?

Would that have made you happy?

When you have to go to that low level to make an argument, you know you've lost. Why don't you man up (for once in your life) and just admit that you lost the argument.

LOSER!!!!

That's pure BULLSHIT!!!

Should I have said "Yes, the meaning of some words do change over time, but usually due to slang. Clearly defined technical terms do not."?

When you have to go to that low level to make an argument, you know you've lost. Why don't you man up (for once in your life) and just admit that you lost the argument.

LOSER!!!!
You have no idea what the people of the greatest generation were like. Some of us do.

That's pure BULLSHIT!!!

LOSER!!!!
You have no idea what the people of the greatest generation were like. Some of us do.

BULLSHIT!!!

My father served in the infantry under Gen. Patton, and fought in the Battle of the Bulge.

He killed many fascists.

He would be absolutely disgusted by Trump.

There is no way in hell 'the Greatest Generation' ever would have elected Trump to any office, much less the Presidency.

They'd probably would have tarred & feathered him for even thinking about running for President.

BULLSHIT!!!

My father served in the infantry under Gen. Patton, and fought in the Battle of the Bulge.

He killed many fascists.

There is no way in hell 'the Greatest Generation' ever would have elected Trump to any office, much less the Presidency.

They'd probably would have tarred & feathered him for even thinking about running for President.
My father as an Army drill instructor and gunnery Sargent spent part of the war in the Aleutian
Islands keeping watch on the Japanese.
I know as a proud American he sure would have hated
making America first and a great proud country again.

Would you like people to believe the Greatest Generation would have voted for some lying shrill creature like
leftist hag Hillary Clinton? Go fuck yourself! Fuck yourself hard!
You are more repugnant than dog shit on your shoes and not as bright either.

This is a very good ad.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in Europe. The fascists killed him.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in the Pacific. They marched in him and other Americans in the Bataan march. The fascists killed him.

I didn't get to meet and know those uncles because fascists killed them.

Yesterday was the anniversary of D-Day. I'm old enough to remember when that day was recognized in this nation. It's not anymore.

Thank goodness the Lincoln Project did an ad to acknowledge the day.

KGB Funded Kid Fucker Lincoln Project

"Credible, they're not" said Master Yoda

BULLSHIT!!!

He killed many fascists.

My father as an Army drill instructor and gunnery Sargent spent part of the war in the Aleutian
Islands keeping watch on the Japanese.
I know as a proud American he sure would have hated
making America first and a great proud country again.

Would you like people to believe the Greatest Generation would have voted for some lying shrill creature like
leftist hag Hillary Clinton? Go fuck yourself! Fuck yourself hard!
You are more repugnant than dog shit on your shoes and not as bright either.

The 'Greatest Generation' would have overwhelmingly supported Clinton over Trump.

They NEVER would have let Trump even be a candidate for the Republican nomination.

The 'Greatest Generation' proudly fought WWII under the command of FDR - the patriarch of liberalism.

The greatest Generation helped elect Kennedy, Clinton & Obama.

So yes, they would have voted Clinton.

It's only because almost all of them have passed that the Orange Idiot was elected.

The 'Greatest Generation' would have overwhelmingly supported Clinton over Trump.

They NEVER would have let Trump even be a candidate for the Republican nomination.

The 'Greatest Generation' proudly fought WWII under the command of FDR - the patriarch of liberalism.

It's only because almost all of them have passed that the Orange Idiot was elected.
That you think you can speak for an entire generation of citizens is impressive.
Impressively stupid, presumptuous and impudent, that is.

I should feel sorry for someone as hateful and ignorant as you but that would be a waste of
sympathy that I just can't spare. And you keep ignoring how the left all shit their pants in
consternation when Trump had the audacity to want to make American first and great again.
So you're a lying piece of shit as well.

Of all the people here that make me ill due to their hubris and stupidity you are at the
head of that line. And I don't see anyone taking your place there. You're too brainless.

That you think you can speak for an entire generation of citizens is impressive.
Impressively stupid, presumptuous and impudent, that is.

I should feel sorry for someone as hateful and ignorant as you but that would be a waste of
sympathy that I just can't spare. And you keep ignoring how the left all shit their pants in
consternation when Trump had the audacity to want to make American first and great again.
So you're a lying piece of shit as well.

Of all the people here that make me ill due to their hubris and stupidity you are at the
head of that line. And I don't see anyone taking your place there. You're too brainless.

In other words, because you have no valid argument, you're gonna pitch a hissy fit like the spoiled little girl that you are!

It sounds like it's time for your diaper change...better run to your mama little girl!

In other words, because you have no valid argument, you're gonna pitch a hissy fit like the spoiled little girl that you are!

It sounds like it's time for your diaper change...better run to your mama little girl!
Read my post. You are the one with no argument at all. Valid or otherwise.
I guess that's why you had to resort to juvenile purelile ad hom garbage.

Whoever lets you play on the internet had better pay attention to what you are doing.
There are rules against pollution like yours.

Read my post. You are the one with no argument at all. Valid or otherwise.
I guess that's why you had to resort to juvenile purelile ad hom garbage.

Whoever lets you play on the internet had better pay attention to what you are doing.
There are rules against pollution like yours.

I read your post. You had nothing to say except your little hissy fit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back