antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...

A healthy society celebrates those that fight for it.

A decadent society, a weak society on the verge of collapse, vilifies and denigrates those that fight for it.

Again, YOU aren’t fighting anyone, and you’re never going to, big mouth.

if no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

Talking is not going to stop Antifa.

And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated.

That is what an healthy society does. Celebrate those that fight for it.

Neither side was there for anything other than to make the news and to fight. As on person said, I didn't see any good guys on either side.

That’s kind of strange….

I would think anyone would see the guy

dressed in black with the mask on hitting

the guy on the ground with a lead pipe

as the bad guy…..

That's what I thought too!

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

This punk was out like a light before he hit the ground...

I love a happy ending....
The guy attacked him and knocked him out. Of course a crazy right winger would enjoy a video of a violent bully. I'll bet you like videos of people kicking kittens too.
Only an asshole like Bulldog would defend a fascist who covers their face and attacks people with weapons. Where I come from, that fascist thug would be charged with aggravated assault due to the weapon.

I love that the weapon-carrying pussy got knocked the fuck out. :laugh:

Antifa started this shit, and lefties want to use violence to suppress speech. Seeing those assholes lose, is not cheering violence, but cheering the good guys winning.
You're full of shit. If it is pointlessly juvenile for one side to substitute idiotic violence for political discourse then is is also pointlessly juvenile for flabby cheerleaders like you to cheer for the same in the other direction. Lots of people deserve a smack in the mouth, but be careful about wishing that everyone who deserves one gets one. Nothing productive along this line of non-reasoning.
If no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win. Talking is not going to stop Antifa. And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated. That is what an healthy society does. Celebrate those that fight for it.
You’re not fighting for shit, and YOU never will. You’re cheering on a violent video, like some Lord of the Flies animal.
A healthy society celebrates those that fight for it. A decadent society, a weak society on the verge of collapse, vilifies and denigrates those that fight for it.
Unkotare - you sound like a triggered fascist pussy right now. Stop the drama. Stop losing your shit because a thug got knocked the fuck out (as he should have been).

The real problem here is that law enforcement in these progressive cities is letting this shit go on. If they did their job properly, these thugs would be in prison for some very serious crimes, conservatives wouldn’t be forced to defend themselves, and the USMB community wouldn’t have to listen to you bellyache like a little bitch.

If you want to whine - whine about the fascists resorting to violence (with weapons) and whine about liberal law enforcement sitting by, allowing it to happen.

if no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated.

Neither side was there for anything other than to make the news and to fight. As on person said, I didn't see any good guys on either side.

YOu want to support that claim?

Cause the various clips I've seen of Antifa and those who fight them, follow a pattern.

Someone marching to say something, even if it is just "Free Speech" and the vile, marxist Antifa attacking them.

I don't have to prove a thing. Both sides were found lacking. Both sides had their permits yanked. Both sides had people arrested. The Cops didn't see any heroes and they were there.

The fact is if the left didn’t start

the shit there wouldn’t be none…..

Viewing the clip from the very beginning, it was the poor boys that threw the first physical action. Until then, it was a lot of verbal abuse by both sides. The real blame goes to the city of Portland who issued both sides the demonstration permits for the same time with overlapping bounderies. Just how damned stupid is that. Someone wanted this to happen.

You're full of shit. If it is pointlessly juvenile for one side to substitute idiotic violence for political discourse then is is also pointlessly juvenile for flabby cheerleaders like you to cheer for the same in the other direction. Lots of people deserve a smack in the mouth, but be careful about wishing that everyone who deserves one gets one. Nothing productive along this line of non-reasoning.
If no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win. Talking is not going to stop Antifa. And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated. That is what an healthy society does. Celebrate those that fight for it.
You’re not fighting for shit, and YOU never will. You’re cheering on a violent video, like some Lord of the Flies animal.
A healthy society celebrates those that fight for it. A decadent society, a weak society on the verge of collapse, vilifies and denigrates those that fight for it.
Unkotare - you sound like a triggered fascist pussy right now. Stop the drama. Stop losing your shit because a thug got knocked the fuck out (as he should have been).

The real problem here is that law enforcement in these progressive cities is letting this shit go on. If they did their job properly, these thugs would be in prison for some very serious crimes, conservatives wouldn’t be forced to defend themselves, and the USMB community wouldn’t have to listen to you bellyache like a little bitch.

If you want to whine - whine about the fascists resorting to violence (with weapons) and whine about liberal law enforcement sitting by, allowing it to happen.

Portland PD kept putting themselves in between both groups which kept it from becoming a full blown riot.

Cause the various clips I've seen of Antifa and those who fight them, follow a pattern.

Someone marching to say something, even if it is just "Free Speech" and the vile, marxist Antifa attacking them.

I don't have to prove a thing. Both sides were found lacking. Both sides had their permits yanked. Both sides had people arrested. The Cops didn't see any heroes and they were there.

Viewing the clip from the very beginning, it was the poor boys that threw the first physical action. Until then, it was a lot of verbal abuse by both sides. The real blame goes to the city of Portland who issued both sides the demonstration permits for the same time with overlapping bounderies. Just how damned stupid is that. Someone wanted this to happen.
I wonder if they got what they wanted.

Portland PD kept putting themselves in between both groups which kept it from becoming a full blown riot.

You mean kept it from becoming a full blown anihilation.:2up:

I wonder if they got what they wanted.

Yeah the lefties think they can use this kind of footage on the MSM to paint the right badly. They are just having problems controlling FB and YouTube atm so the real videos are getting out there. Don't worry though FB and YouTube are hard at work to "clean up" the "fake news" found on their site - no doubt we'll stop seeing this kind of truth... erm I mean shit on their platforms soon enough. Then the left and MSM can go back to pretending that they're the ones fighting fascists...

That was nothing but an Appeal to Authority, logical fallacy, ie a fail on your part.

And I got it. You just make claims and expect them to be taken at face value,without any supporting links or arguments.

I will not be doing that, FYI.

He HAS to know that, no one can be that uninformed about what is going on.

I mean, why does he think these pieces of shit, wear masks? It's not a fucking fashion statement.

04230707-AntifaBIG.ab94b306.jpg

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

The guy attacked him and knocked him out. Of course a crazy right winger would enjoy a video of a violent bully. I'll bet you like videos of people kicking kittens too.
Only an asshole like Bulldog would defend a fascist who covers their face and attacks people with weapons. Where I come from, that fascist thug would be charged with aggravated assault due to the weapon.

On some level, bulldog has to know this.

What the fuck is wrong with him, that he does not mind being an asshole?

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

On some level, bulldog has to know this.

What the fuck is wrong with him, that he does not mind being an asshole?

An angry, miserable person like JoeB. This board is pretty much Bulldogs life....a place to be relevant. Like those lost souls who find The Grateful Dead. Likely post adolescent still dealing with acne issues and was picked last for the team. Highly likely a couch potato. We all know a few.

Last edited:
The radicalization of the left on full display. A bunch of fascist thugs trying to impose their fascist will through violence...
Trump supporters were attacked Thursday near President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a vicious brawl ensued.
Several items to note here:
  • The anti-American fascists are screaming “fuck Donald Trump”. The Tea Party never chanted “fuck Barack Obama”.
  • The fascist uses the word “n*gger”. The left is the party of racism. Always has been. Always will be. He proudly uses the word multiple times and tells the others he will say whatever he wants to say.
  • The left engages in violence and then runs away like cowards. These thugs love their cheap shots in mobs. But the minute in comes time for a fair fight, they bail like typical fascist cowards.

VIDEO: Vicious brawl breaks out over Trump’s star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

The radicalization of the left on full display. A bunch of fascist thugs trying to impose their fascist will through violence...
Trump supporters were attacked Thursday near President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a vicious brawl ensued.
  • The anti-American fascists are screaming “fuck Donald Trump”. The Tea Party never chanted “fuck Barack Obama”.
  • The fascist uses the word “n*gger”. The left is the party of racism. Always has been. Always will be. He proudly uses the word multiple times and tells the others he will say whatever he wants to say.
  • The left engages in violence and then runs away like cowards. These thugs love their cheap shots in mobs. But the minute in comes time for a fair fight, they bail like typical fascist cowards.

The whole point of the getting in the face and screaming obscenities like that is to provoke violence, so that they then can report the "Attacker" to the police.

THey are vile scum.

You just want to go back to the good old days when you would have attacked them with guns and left at least one hung to death burning to a crisp. Payback is a bitch.

You just want to go back to the good old days when you would have attacked them with guns and left at least one hung to death burning to a crisp. Payback is a bitch.

Antifa and the far left keep pushing for a fight.........eventually they will get one. Fuck Antifa the miserable leftist scum.

Great Video when that knocked that punks lights out. LOL

Yup, I'm thinking that we need more of a NANNY STATE / nation... lol Personal responsibility is overrated anyway, blame it on the state if in doubt!...

Forum List

Back