antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...

Your cowardly dodge in noted. My point stands as the final word, due to your capitulation.

I'm sure you looked up how to spell that word, but now I suggest you look up what it means, cause I did no such thing.

You've had multiple opportunities to address my point, and instead you dodge and evade.

That's a implicit admission that you cannot refute what I said.

If you disagree, than stop playing stupid, and simply respond to my actual point.

Loser.

I addressed your goofy point. You claim that calling someone anything but a Nazi is fine, but calling them a Nazi is some sort of unforgivable sin. That's nuts. Like I said before, if you don't like being called a Nazi, quit acting like a Nazi. Dumb ass.

And I pointed out how that was a stupid misrepresentation of my point, and asked you to address what I actually said.

ANd that's where you started playing stupid games, dodging and repeating yourself.

That's a clear admission that you cannot refute what I said.

Oh, and it is also you being a dishonest asshole.

bulldoggy is known for being a lying silly person. That's why they support antifart. It is a pretty impressive video I have to say. Two strikes to the guys arm and he didn't even yell. So clearly the antifart asshole is a weakling, as well as having a glass chin. Good thing he ain't a boxer.

Ouch. That really hurt, especially seeing how you took that community college course that makes you an expert on everything. It's not surprising that RWNJs would love this video.

Quit whining.

Your cowardly dodge in noted. My point stands as the final word, due to your capitulation.

I'm sure you looked up how to spell that word, but now I suggest you look up what it means, cause I did no such thing.

You've had multiple opportunities to address my point, and instead you dodge and evade.

If you disagree, than stop playing stupid, and simply respond to my actual point.

Loser.

I addressed your goofy point. You claim that calling someone anything but a Nazi is fine, but calling them a Nazi is some sort of unforgivable sin. That's nuts. Like I said before, if you don't like being called a Nazi, quit acting like a Nazi. Dumb ass.
Nazi is like Ni••er-you should not use it

Did you personally make that determination?

Loser.

And I pointed out how that was a stupid misrepresentation of my point, and asked you to address what I actually said.

ANd that's where you started playing stupid games, dodging and repeating yourself.

It's plain what you actually said. Quit whining.

Then why are you addressing something else and being a bitch about it?

Loser.

bulldoggy is known for being a lying silly person. That's why they support antifart. It is a pretty impressive video I have to say. Two strikes to the guys arm and he didn't even yell. So clearly the antifart asshole is a weakling, as well as having a glass chin. Good thing he ain't a boxer.

Ouch. That really hurt, especially seeing how you took that community college course that makes you an expert on everything. It's not surprising that RWNJs would love this video.

The difference here, is that everyone here, including yourself, can see from your behavior that everything he said about you, is true.

While your statement is obviously just a retort based on your anger of being caught.

Loser.

Nazi is like Ni••er-you should not use it

Did you personally make that determination?

Wow. What a cowardly dodge. Why even respond if you were not going to say anything?

It is obviously his personal opinion. Do you want to address it, or just dodge the point some more, you cowardly moron.

Loser.

I Love it..........awesome........poor Antifa .........LIGHTS OUT.............LOL

When the lowest common denominators on all sides are cheering violence and intimidation in political discourse, shit is going in the wrong direction. All y'all get your shit together and stop being part of the problem.

When the lowest common denominators on all sides are cheering violence and intimidation in political discourse, shit is going in the wrong direction. All y'all get your shit together and stop being part of the problem.

Antifa started this shit, and lefties want to use violence to suppress speech.

Seeing those assholes lose, is not cheering violence, but cheering the good guys winning.

Seeing those assholes lose, is not cheering violence, but cheering the good guys winning.

You're full of shit. If it is pointlessly juvenile for one side to substitute idiotic violence for political discourse then is is also pointlessly juvenile for flabby cheerleaders like you to cheer for the same in the other direction. Lots of people deserve a smack in the mouth, but be careful about wishing that everyone who deserves one gets one. Nothing productive along this line of non-reasoning.

You're full of shit. If it is pointlessly juvenile for one side to substitute idiotic violence for political discourse then is is also pointlessly juvenile for flabby cheerleaders like you to cheer for the same in the other direction. Lots of people deserve a smack in the mouth, but be careful about wishing that everyone who deserves one gets one. Nothing productive along this line of non-reasoning.

I have to agree with Correl.
If antifa hadnt started the shit we wouldnt be where we are today.
I mean how long are they supposed to put up with the shit when the cops do nothing?

If no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

Talking is not going to stop Antifa.

And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated.

That is what an healthy society does. Celebrate those that fight for it.

I mean how long are they supposed to put up with the shit when the cops do nothing?

It’s not easy to be the adult, but it’s important.

It’s not easy to be the adult, but it’s important.

Letting the other side use violence and not doing something about it, is not being an adult, it is surrender.

If no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated.

You’re not fighting for shit, and YOU never will. You’re cheering on a violent video, like some Lord of the Flies animal.

its-called-karma-and-its-pronounced-ha-ha-ha-5552500.jpg

You’re not fighting for shit, and YOU never will. You’re cheering on a violent video, like some Lord of the Flies animal.

A healthy society celebrates those that fight for it.

A decadent society, a weak society on the verge of collapse, vilifies and denigrates those that fight for it.

A decadent society, a weak society on the verge of collapse, vilifies and denigrates those that fight for it.

Again, YOU aren’t fighting anyone, and you’re never going to, big mouth.

It is odd that we were talking about someone else, you know, the guy in the video in the OP, and you changed the subject to me.

Almost like you were trying to change the subject, because you realized that you had lost the debate.

My point stands.

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

This punk was out like a light before he hit the ground...

I love a happy ending....
Out? The best part is the lefty dirtbag is still stiff as a board when his fellow pusssies are dragging his worthless ass away. A real tough guy when he’s swinging his lead pipe around but unfortunately for him actions, like elections, have consequences. Welcome to the real world, dipshit.

Forum List

Back