ANTIFA burning US FLAG

36388667_432421517236987_7266823728388898816_n.png

This should be the official got clobbered thread

uhwhacka.....equality....

MPlCtcs.gif

That's not cool

she came after him first and she had a set of brass knuckles on

the guy had a right to defend himself

Wrong, She was putting up defensive hands. The Mobs line was surging forward towards her. Does this make him feel like a real Man?

You do know she stated on facebook that she was off to the protest to take out some fascist right?
Oh...and there's video of her throwing wine bottles.
And another funny coincidence? She had a failed wine store.

thanks for the info

NAZI's in action gawd they are such cowardly little bitches.

NOt being will to work with you, is not being a nazis.

That you needed that explained to you, shows what a insanely dishonest person you are.

Acting like a Nazi gets you called a Nazi. Sorry, but that's how it works. If you don't like the name, then quit acting like one.
Then expect to see more videos like the OP. That's his point.

He has no point other than he can't take the same crap the right has been flinging for a long time. Get over it you big baby.
Are you kidding I must have watched it 50 times by now. I can't wait for the next round. :)

I have no doubt about that. The right, led by Trump, is proud of their childish, playground bully character.
Knocking out some clown who is hitting you with a metal pipe is manly.

When you call your enemies nazies, you are obviously preparing to go to war.

YOu don't call people nazis, because you want to work it out.

You don't call someone a Nazi if they give any indication they might be willing to work it out. The right eliminated that possibility long ago.

NOt being will to work with you, is not being a nazis.

That you needed that explained to you, shows what a insanely dishonest person you are.

Acting like a Nazi gets you called a Nazi. Sorry, but that's how it works. If you don't like the name, then quit acting like one.

You words

"You don't call someone a Nazi if they give any indication they might be willing to work it out. "

What you said is not true, except in one sense of the word.

It reveals what it takes for YOU to call someone a nazi.

And that is not working with you.

You call people an incredibly vile and poisonous and divisive insult, because they will not work with you.

YOur accidental honesty is appreciated.

You are an asshole.

Not because you won't work with me, but because you call people the worst names, for no good reason, just to destroy or marginalize them.

The difference between us name calling here, is that you are a liar, and I am telling the truth.

Actually, it was me repeating your words dumb ass.
View attachment 203030

If you don't like being called a Nazi, quit acting like one, and quit supporting altRight Nazis.

I have not supported neo nazis and you are a filthy lying piece of shit.

By the act of lying there, about my actions, and using your vile lie, you filthy liar, to call me a Nazi, you proved my point.

YOu are a piece of shit, asshole. Fuck you.

You missed my point.

You call someone a race baiting asshole, you are leaving open the possibility that he could stop being a race baiting asshole at some point, and your conflict could be resolved.

YOu call some one a nazis, and you are saying that the only way to deal with this person is to destroy him or them.

So you think the right calling liberals names is fine, but you have problems with it being returned? Where do you stand on calling people America hating traitors? Is that something that doesn't count either?

You are conflating a number of issues into a response that misses my point.

My point was that the Left, who has been calling the Right nazis, has been pushing towards a war.

And I explained why.

Nazis is a pretty specific and special name to call someone. I think we can discuss it, separately from the general concept of name calling.

Do you want to respond to my point?

Quit whining you big baby. Your only point is that it's fine for the right to say anything they want, but you'll pout if some of that hatred splashes back on you. Show me one time when you condemned any of the hateful accusations made by the right over the last 20 years, and you might have a little credibility. Otherwise, you're just what you seem to be-----a whiny RWNJ.

No, that was not my point. Your refusal to admit that is merely cowardice on your part.

Considering that you on the Left consider just about anything we on the right say, or at least CLAIM you consider it, hatred,

I'm sure I have many times.

I certainly defended Obama golfing many times. I was always supportive of him spending time away from the office.

Your mis-characterization of my point as "whining" is cowardly to do online. It is quite easy to be an asshole, when you don't have to do it to my face.

Quit whining.

Your cowardly dodge in noted. My point stands as the final word, due to your capitulation.

Then expect to see more videos like the OP. That's his point.

He has no point other than he can't take the same crap the right has been flinging for a long time. Get over it you big baby.
Are you kidding I must have watched it 50 times by now. I can't wait for the next round. :)

I have no doubt about that. The right, led by Trump, is proud of their childish, playground bully character.
Knocking out some clown who is hitting you with a metal pipe is manly.

A-FUCKING-men!!!

Taking a hit from a metal pipe on your arm and then knocking the attack out with one punch?

Anyone that can't see the machismo in that one, is utterly blind.

So you think the right calling liberals names is fine, but you have problems with it being returned? Where do you stand on calling people America hating traitors? Is that something that doesn't count either?

My point was that the Left, who has been calling the Right nazis, has been pushing towards a war.

And I explained why.

Nazis is a pretty specific and special name to call someone. I think we can discuss it, separately from the general concept of name calling.

Quit whining you big baby. Your only point is that it's fine for the right to say anything they want, but you'll pout if some of that hatred splashes back on you. Show me one time when you condemned any of the hateful accusations made by the right over the last 20 years, and you might have a little credibility. Otherwise, you're just what you seem to be-----a whiny RWNJ.

No, that was not my point. Your refusal to admit that is merely cowardice on your part.

Considering that you on the Left consider just about anything we on the right say, or at least CLAIM you consider it, hatred,

I certainly defended Obama golfing many times. I was always supportive of him spending time away from the office.

Your mis-characterization of my point as "whining" is cowardly to do online. It is quite easy to be an asshole, when you don't have to do it to my face.

Quit whining.

Your cowardly dodge in noted. My point stands as the final word, due to your capitulation.

I'm sure you looked up how to spell that word, but now I suggest you look up what it means, cause I did no such thing.

And I explained why.

Quit whining.

I'm sure you looked up how to spell that word, but now I suggest you look up what it means, cause I did no such thing.

You've had multiple opportunities to address my point, and instead you dodge and evade.

That's a implicit admission that you cannot refute what I said.

If you disagree, than stop playing stupid, and simply respond to my actual point.

Loser.

Quit whining.

You've had multiple opportunities to address my point, and instead you dodge and evade.

If you disagree, than stop playing stupid, and simply respond to my actual point.

Loser.

I addressed your goofy point. You claim that calling someone anything but a Nazi is fine, but calling them a Nazi is some sort of unforgivable sin. That's nuts. Like I said before, if you don't like being called a Nazi, quit acting like a Nazi. Dumb ass.

These antifa idiots are the same idiots who insist on living in their parents basement.

Like the dumbass who recently challenged his parents in court, these people are the product of democrats.

Quit whining.

Loser.

I addressed your goofy point. You claim that calling someone anything but a Nazi is fine, but calling them a Nazi is some sort of unforgivable sin. That's nuts. Like I said before, if you don't like being called a Nazi, quit acting like a Nazi. Dumb ass.

And I pointed out how that was a stupid misrepresentation of my point, and asked you to address what I actually said.

ANd that's where you started playing stupid games, dodging and repeating yourself.

That's a clear admission that you cannot refute what I said.

Oh, and it is also you being a dishonest asshole.

Quit whining.

Loser.

And I pointed out how that was a stupid misrepresentation of my point, and asked you to address what I actually said.

ANd that's where you started playing stupid games, dodging and repeating yourself.

bulldoggy is known for being a lying silly person. That's why they support antifart. It is a pretty impressive video I have to say. Two strikes to the guys arm and he didn't even yell. So clearly the antifart asshole is a weakling, as well as having a glass chin. Good thing he ain't a boxer.

Loser.

bulldoggy is known for being a lying silly person. That's why they support antifart. It is a pretty impressive video I have to say. Two strikes to the guys arm and he didn't even yell. So clearly the antifart asshole is a weakling, as well as having a glass chin. Good thing he ain't a boxer.
That vid was just another example of who the real winners are.

These antifa idiots are the same idiots who insist on living in their parents basement.

Like the dumbass who recently challenged his parents in court, these people are the product of democrats.
The 30-year old Loser who threw a coke on a child and robbed him is living with his dad and works part time in a bar.

Quit whining.

Loser.

Nazi is like Ni••er-you should not use it

Quit whining.

Loser.

It's plain what you actually said. Quit whining.

Forum List

Back