antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...

Antifa started this shit, and lefties want to use violence to suppress speech.

Seeing those assholes lose, is not cheering violence, but cheering the good guys winning.

You're full of shit. If it is pointlessly juvenile for one side to substitute idiotic violence for political discourse then is is also pointlessly juvenile for flabby cheerleaders like you to cheer for the same in the other direction. Lots of people deserve a smack in the mouth, but be careful about wishing that everyone who deserves one gets one. Nothing productive along this line of non-reasoning.

If no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

Talking is not going to stop Antifa.

And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated.

That is what an healthy society does. Celebrate those that fight for it.

You’re not fighting for shit, and YOU never will. You’re cheering on a violent video, like some Lord of the Flies animal.

A healthy society celebrates those that fight for it.

A decadent society, a weak society on the verge of collapse, vilifies and denigrates those that fight for it.

Again, YOU aren’t fighting anyone, and you’re never going to, big mouth.

Legal, non-violent protest is fine, and part of our tradition. Destructive, violent protest that detains people (traffic) from work, and living their lives is not. Not to mention the destruction of private, and public property, and the physical harm, and even fatalities of the innocent bystander.

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

This punk was out like a light before he hit the ground...

I love a happy ending....
Out? The best part is the lefty dirtbag is still stiff as a board when his fellow pusssies are dragging his worthless ass away. A real tough guy when he’s swinging his lead pipe around but unfortunately for him actions, like elections, have consequences. Welcome to the real world, dipshit.

I like your style... Brother.....

When the lowest common denominators on all sides are cheering violence and intimidation in political discourse, shit is going in the wrong direction. All y'all get your shit together and stop being part of the problem.

Seeing those assholes lose, is not cheering violence, but cheering the good guys winning.

I see no 'good guys' in the video.

Some people don’t know about these antifa idiots having a sordid history. Some, if not most, still rely on their parents for support.

These antifa idiots are nothing more than a group of stupid individuals looking for a way to feel like they belong to something.

You're full of shit. If it is pointlessly juvenile for one side to substitute idiotic violence for political discourse then is is also pointlessly juvenile for flabby cheerleaders like you to cheer for the same in the other direction. Lots of people deserve a smack in the mouth, but be careful about wishing that everyone who deserves one gets one. Nothing productive along this line of non-reasoning.

If no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

And those willing to stand up for what they believe in against marxist thugs, deserve to be celebrated.

You’re not fighting for shit, and YOU never will. You’re cheering on a violent video, like some Lord of the Flies animal.

A decadent society, a weak society on the verge of collapse, vilifies and denigrates those that fight for it.

if no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

Watching the other vermin drag one of their own off to a safe space was also hilarious. lol

Leftist probably told him to drink some Chardonnay and go take a nap after that severe concussion he received.
That dumbass is going to need more than a nap. lol

It was kind of a play on liberals and their lack of understanding of basic trauma treatment.
You never let a concussion patient go to sleep and you absolutely dont give them alcohol.

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

Watching the other vermin drag one of their own off to a safe space was also hilarious. lol

Leftist probably told him to drink some Chardonnay and go take a nap after that severe concussion he received.
That dumbass is going to need more than a nap. lol

It was kind of a play on liberals and their lack of understanding of basic trauma treatment.
You never let a concussion patient go to sleep and you absolutely dont give them alcohol.

But in this case, why not?

When the lowest common denominators on all sides are cheering violence and intimidation in political discourse, shit is going in the wrong direction. All y'all get your shit together and stop being part of the problem.

I see no 'good guys' in the video.

The guy fighting for Freedom of Speech against a Marxist thug that was beating on a man down, with a metal pipe?

What did you want to happen? For the marxist thug to beat the man down badly, causing serious injury, or maybe even death, and then never get caught because he was wearing a mask?

Because if no one had intervened, that is what would have happened.

if no one fights back against the violent left's street thugs, then the street thugs win.

Who exactly are YOU fighting? How many “thugs” did you take out last night, tough guy?

YOur assumptions about me are interesting, in the sense that I find myself interesting.

But, irrelevant, since I am not the guy that saved a man from being beaten with a metal pipe and blocked a blow using the same metal pipe, with his arm and then laid out the cowardly masked marxist who was attacking him, with a single punch.

I can see why you want to change the subject to me, because your stand against celebrating heroes, was an utter failure.

Neither side was there for anything other than to make the news and to fight. As on person said, I didn't see any good guys on either side.

Neither side was there for anything other than to make the news and to fight. As on person said, I didn't see any good guys on either side.

YOu want to support that claim?

Cause the various clips I've seen of Antifa and those who fight them, follow a pattern.

Someone marching to say something, even if it is just "Free Speech" and the vile, marxist Antifa attacking them.

That’s kind of strange….

I would think anyone would see the guy

dressed in black with the mask on hitting

the guy on the ground with a lead pipe

as the bad guy…..

Cause the various clips I've seen of Antifa and those who fight them, follow a pattern.

Someone marching to say something, even if it is just "Free Speech" and the vile, marxist Antifa attacking them.

I don't have to prove a thing. Both sides were found lacking. Both sides had their permits yanked. Both sides had people arrested. The Cops didn't see any heroes and they were there.

I don't have to prove a thing. Both sides were found lacking. Both sides had their permits yanked. Both sides had people arrested. The Cops didn't see any heroes and they were there.

The fact is if the left didn’t start

the shit there wouldn’t be none…..

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

Be ready for more and more violent with shooting and fire bombings and lootings in the wind. They have been in the Hood trying to hook up the street kids to follow orders. The even get transportation for you and pay in cash. I would think this is against the law. I don't have a lot of education in the law, I only have been arrest twice when I was younger.

Forum List

Back