Antifa thug tries to kill Trump supporter swinging a bike lock.

Moldylocks is a bit special, though.

Just think, the guy that punched her had to touch her hair.

FHZYq64g.jpg
Still don't get the nazi frog thing. Strange as the Berkley communists. Both are destroying the country.

Berkeley commies need put down.

Nobody puts up with anklebiter dogs for long.
Same with the Nazis. Fuck both of them. Fuck those who support them.

Yea we've been forced into picking sides because the left will hear no compromise. Though for me at least it wasn't a very hard decision when the left somehow topped supporting risking bringing in terrorists from foreign countries with actually bringing them into the country specifically to commit terrorist acts against free speech... I warned about ANTIFA months ago, the first time they showed up, idiots don't want to listen cause they think their smarter than everyone else. Ya'll should send some prayers for their parents because ya know they're the ones who are gonna get hurt in this bullshit civil war their kids are being fooled into instigating.

I'm not "supporting" the communists (most leftists are), and I won't side with Nazis (they are on the rise). I'll stay grounded in the Founding Fathers who saw things as the Individual vs Big Godvernment. Both these warring factions are Big Godvernment

Another fake story like the bottle?

Yeah, fake...

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

0:37 He hits the green bicycle helmet guy
0:53 He hits the green military style helmet

Slow motion of the above video, different angle

Smacking more people over the head with his lock
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is nothing
On reddit they're threatening to bring firearms next time since they got their bell rung on the last antifa outing
I don't think it's a good idea to increase violence. But to bring firearms against conservatives could turn ugly..

If someone wants to read, here is their discussion about battle they lost and preparing for the next one. LINK

Ya'll need to understand that the folks they were attacking were /not/ just Trump supporters, they were not just white nationalists, they were fellow American citizens; I hear there were liberals there too standing up for free speech, not nazis. The narrative you are letting yourself be led into is being fed by terrorists and communists, not friends, /enemies/ of /all/ Americans...

Another fake story like the bottle?

Yeah, fake...

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

0:37 He hits the green bicycle helmet guy
0:53 He hits the green military style helmet

Slow motion of the above video, different angle

Smacking more people over the head with his lock
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

lol........notice in all of these vids the progressive fags are always retreating in the end!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

lol......we are going to end up seeing that fag who wielded the bike lock on the ground someday with that thing sticking out of his ass.:funnyface:

... that's a "piercing" image I'd rather not have had in my head this morning...

The image is coming...........and its going to be one of these "resistance" assholes lying on his back with a pole sticking 3 feet out of his mouth!! Mark my words.......that'll be the end of these things. Most of these progressives never competed at anything in their lives.....when out there on the street, they have watched being tough but when it gets down to it, its like a lamb walking into a pack of wolves. You can see in those vids who is the predator and who is the prey.......in just 2 minutes run time.

I know. I almost want to say be gentle, but fuck anarchist commies and those too stupid to resist falling into their evil.

This is nothing
On reddit they're threatening to bring firearms next time since they got their bell rung on the last antifa outing
I don't think it's a good idea to increase violence. But to bring firearms against conservatives could turn ugly..

If someone wants to read, here is their discussion about battle they lost and preparing for the next one. LINK

These people are utter morons!!!
They're talking about perpetrating violence at Trump rallies on a public forum!!

Forum List

Back