Antifa thug tries to kill Trump supporter swinging a bike lock.

What sort of scummy little fag operates like that? He came through the crowd specifically to clunk someone on the head, then retreated, they are learning to do that somewhere. That isn't "protest".

Start shooting them.
They learned it at Trump rallies.

Any Trump supporter that thinks the grounds at Berkley will ever be anything other than Liberal, has been sniffing to much of their own fart gas.

The Republican club at Berkeley were the ones who asked Coulter to come talk.

And nobody learned violence at Trump rallies. The only violence that has ever been at trump rallies has been leftist pigs who show up to instigate it.

They're going to get more than they bargain for. Mindless retards that they are.

Berkley will still be Liberal long after Trump is gone after his first term, or impeachment and imprisonment, which ever comes first, and Coulter will be a forgotten name, soon after that.

As a dying Boomer generation is taken over by a far more Liberal generation,even larger in numbers than it's boomer counterpart. The mindless retards that are their parents spawn, will become over run in a very short period of time.

America as a whole in every part of the country, is becoming, younger, browner, and more Liberal, and all of the kings horses, men, and money can do nothing to stop it.

You are aware Trump won the election, right?

and no, the country isn't becoming more liberal. That's just what your commie masters tell you when they pay you to go forth and propagandize.

It's Trump that's under investigation for colluding with Russia commie lover.

Yeah, he won, by enough votes that wouldn't fill up all of the seats at a NASCAR race.

He won't be around for a second term. Taking into account he even makes it through one.

Which right now Vegas has odds against.

I would be in denial to if I were you. The country will be minority majority, by 2040, in case you were unaware of that fact, and then people that look and think like you, won't be deciding anything, anymore. The decisions will be made for you.

What sort of scummy little fag operates like that? He came through the crowd specifically to clunk someone on the head, then retreated, they are learning to do that somewhere. That isn't "protest".

Start shooting them.

Any Trump supporter that thinks the grounds at Berkley will ever be anything other than Liberal, has been sniffing to much of their own fart gas.

And nobody learned violence at Trump rallies. The only violence that has ever been at trump rallies has been leftist pigs who show up to instigate it.

They're going to get more than they bargain for. Mindless retards that they are.

Berkley will still be Liberal long after Trump is gone after his first term, or impeachment and imprisonment, which ever comes first, and Coulter will be a forgotten name, soon after that.

As a dying Boomer generation is taken over by a far more Liberal generation,even larger in numbers than it's boomer counterpart. The mindless retards that are their parents spawn, will become over run in a very short period of time.

America as a whole in every part of the country, is becoming, younger, browner, and more Liberal, and all of the kings horses, men, and money can do nothing to stop it.

and no, the country isn't becoming more liberal. That's just what your commie masters tell you when they pay you to go forth and propagandize.

Yeah, he won, by enough votes that wouldn't fill up all of the seats at a NASCAR race.

He won't be around for a second term. Taking into account he even makes it through one.

I would be in denial to if I were you. The country will be minority majority, by 2040, in case you were unaware of that fact, and then people that look and think like you, won't be deciding anything, anymore. The decisions will be made for you.
Stupid fucking liberal. Calling conservatives 'commie lovers'. Hey dumbass....the Democrats were in LOVE with the Soviet Union while it existed. They love commie garbage still.

Try harder, dipshit.

I'm not "supporting" the communists (most leftists are), and I won't side with Nazis (they are on the rise). I'll stay grounded in the Founding Fathers who saw things as the Individual vs Big Godvernment. Both these warring factions are Big Godvernment
18010497_422806498088147_7932729145119875789_n.jpg

Start shooting them.

wtf are you even talking about?
You must be mentally ill. all the antifa are.

Boy the Facebook page of Diablo Valley College is still getting hammered, here's a sample:

"I just received my college application from you today. I was wondering why I did not receive my free bike lock with the application. I was told I would get one and also an instruction manual on how to use it as a weapon to kill others. Very disappointed � and will apply else where maybe Berkeley."

Boy the Facebook page of Diablo Valley College is still getting hammered, here's a sample:

"I just received my college application from you today. I was wondering why I did not receive my free bike lock with the application. I was told I would get one and also an instruction manual on how to use it as a weapon to kill others. Very disappointed � and will apply else where maybe Berkeley."
You know he never expected to be outted like this. He's probably scared as hell right now.

You know he never expected to be outted like this. He's probably scared as hell right now.

Hopefully so.

Here's another one:

"Professor Eric Clanton is a violent Marxist radical whose signature move is attempting to murder defenseless American patriots by hitting them in the head with a heavy bike lock.

His radical political leanings and dalliances in domestic terrorism no doubt reflect the views of DVC, as this menace to civilized society is still gainfully employed as a member of their faculty.

I only gave a one star rating because a one Hammer and Sickle rating was not an option."

FB rumor says the school reports he's not teaching this semester. I suspect their FB page will be locked down soon - folks are saying their posts are being deleted, not surprising. I think we can expect an official statement from the school before too long.

While I do think it's jumping the gun to rage at the school here, I can't imagine they had any fucking clue, this one gave me a chuckle:

One of their Antifa member professors(Erin Canton) likes to hit people IN THE HEAD with a bike lock. If you want to send your kid to a school where professors feloniously assault people because Hillary Clinton lost, then this is the college for you! If your idea of higher learning is "I want my child to be in a classroom with an adult who is so disgruntled about the election that he hits people in the head with metal objects" then you will love this college. For the average sane citizen, however, stay far, far away. On the bright side, however, hitting unsuspecting people in the head with a bike lock is most likely multiple felonies, so Mr. Canton can look forward to potential prison time and limited future career opportunities! Meanwhile, arm yourselves and do the country a favor and send the next Antifa member swinging around a bike lock like a weapon to the graveyard.

This is nothing
On reddit they're threatening to bring firearms next time since they got their bell rung on the last antifa outing
I don't think it's a good idea to increase violence. But to bring firearms against conservatives could turn ugly..

If someone wants to read, here is their discussion about battle they lost and preparing for the next one. LINK

those that plan to attend and support Trump

should get themselves a "Make America Great Again" walking stick to take to the event

10513190.jpg

Putting aside petty political disagreements, this is an excellent illustration of why we should never allow homosexuals to serve as judges.

The pansy judge is always susceptible to blackmail by pukeleft scuzzies who threaten to go viral with photographs of the buck-naked jurist engaged in repugnant acts of group sodomy in the sauna at his local bathhouse.

Such a wretch, especially a closeted one, will do anything to suppress the ugly truth.

Know what we mean?

Ha my web filter won't let me access it now. Isn't that interesting.

Too bad, because the trolling is epic! :badgrin:

Diablo Valley College

Here, a couple of decent ones :D

"
Was going to attend, but on my way thru the Philosophy department I was attacked by Eric Michael Clanton with a bike lock for using critical thinking. Apparently, critical thinking and freedom of speech are both against Diablo Valley's code of ethics.

I was informed by Comrade Clanton that I was unworthy of the formal indoctrination that a fine establishment like Diablo would give me. I was too unpliable...then...then he...OMG...he said he would beat a little sense into me. Then he "triggered" my no-no section while his students applauded at his example.

In all seriousness, any school that employs a pussy like Clanton isn't worth attending. Think for yourselves and stay debt free. Or atleast go to a Mans' college...you know, where they allow you to have balls? #freedom #freespeech #Hewillnotdivideus #Trump

42 Likes
Alex Andrews reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 5 hrs ·
I was inquiring about the teaching position in your Philosophy department you'll ~hopefully~ have come open very soon, and I would like to declare my interest in filling that position. I don't have any teaching experience pre se, but seeing that your philosophy professors don't actually practice 'deep thought' and 'open mindedness', I don't see how that's a problem. Also, I've been working for United Airlines for the past 8 years... So I believe I'd be a perfect fit for your institution.

Carrie Hillebrecht, Jeremy Rowdon, Connie Reed and 21 others like this.
Comments
Andie Basse Ok you win the internet for the day
3 · 1 hr
Carrie Hillebrecht Ha Ha.....
29 mins
Mark Slavsky reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 1 hr ·
You should rethink your policy of hiring cowardly homicidal maniacs as it can be bad for your bottom line. My job is to see that you are shut down... permanently. Parents, stay away for this cesspool of hate. This asshat "professor" ordered 14 bike locks to be shipped "overnight" for his latest rampage. I suppose he just couldn't wait to attack and kill someone with a different opinion!! And that poses the question, where are the other 13 "assault locks" ordered by this pathetic asshole? Did he pass them out to his other DVC colleagues so they could suppress free speech too?

Carrie Hillebrecht, Jasper Grey and 2 others like this.
Comments
Sandy Johnson reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 11 hrs ·
Wow! I've heard of "beating some sense" into people, but really DVC? Not only is Clanton a terrorist, your school is an institute for terrorists training! Your professors bully those that don't agree with their views, and the grades given out reflect it. You need to shut down this evil place you call an institute of higher learning. I call it a communist institution.

Carrie Hillebrecht, Elaine Pugh, Ryan Thompson and 23 others like this.
Comments
View 1 more comment
Mark Slavsky SHUT them down!!!
3 · 1 hr
Loc Nguyen We are concern about Diablo college employees attacking people. Is it true that Eric Clanton is engaging in this kind of activity??
3 · 1 hr
Lee William Zeis Yes, Loc Nguyen, he is confirmed to have assaulted a man with a bike lock. Please let the school know.
2 · 55 mins
Loc Nguyen replied · 1 Reply
Ryan Thompson Im afraid to attend presentations at this college. I get triggered every time I see a bike lock now. There are way too many bike locks at this college
1 · 44 mins
Ryan Thompson reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 49 mins ·
I was interested in the curriculum of this college, until I visited Berkeley and encountered ethics professor Eric Clanton. Mr. Clanton says that if he disagrees with my questions in class, that he will hit me with a bike lock. I saw him do it in Berkeley during a riot that he started with his antifa friends. I am now afraid of how cirriculum is taught at Diablo. I also noticed after doing a bit of anthropology courses, that the meaning of the word Diablo is: Diablo [diˈaβlo] is a Spanish word meaning "Devil".

This college seems to employ devils, and therefore I could not possibly attend this insane school of psychos

Carrie Hillebrecht likes this.
Comments
11025934_10205433561492185_5921221704582515867_n.jpg

Ben Carrillo reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 7 hrs ·
A school that would employ someone to teach in their philosophy department who responds to a differing opinion by committing Aggravated Assault and then running away like a little coward, hoping that his bandana-mask would hide his identity so that he can repeat his crime, has two choices:

1. Strongly condemn him, his felonious actions and the terrorist organization
that he is affiliated with.

... See More
Carrie Hillebrecht, Travis Shreeve, Charles Ainsworth and 11 others like this.
Comments
Mark Slavsky I say he needs PRISON as well as his employers!!
1 hr
Mike Seaman reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 11 hrs ·
I sincerely hope you have taken appropriate action in regards to your douche professor Eric Clanton. I also hope you find competent people to screen and hire future staff especially staff that work directly with students. What blind fools all the DVC admin must be.

Carrie Hillebrecht, Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve and 13 others like this.
Comments
GP Hayes They probably promoted him
2 · 5 hrs
J Micah Wright reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 1 hr ·
Professor Eric Clanton is an unhinged Marxist thug who attempted to murder multiple people that hold different political views than him. At a protest in Berkeley, CA. Professor Clanton used a heavy steel bike lock to bash the head of individuals attending a rally in support of Freedom of Speech. It is time for Clanton to witness, firsthand, the authoritarian power of the California penal system.

Carrie Hillebrecht, Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve and 3 others like this.
Comments
Dave Likely reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 6 hrs ·
Plato's Cratylus left me curious as to the words that I used, and Jean Paul Satre's Erostratus opened my eyes to the motivation behind evil acts, but Diablo Valley College has left me completely stunned as to why they would employ a violent thug like Eric Clanton as a Professor. As Nietzsche would probably put it, he's left you sleep walking among the ruins of your own making, however fear not - for your existential nightmare will probably end once you cut all ties with this absolute loser and he recieves his rightful judgement.

Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve, Sandy Lynn and 4 others like this.
Comments
Jim Henderson reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 2 hrs ·
My rating for Diablo Valley College may change, depending on the outcome of any investigation and undertakes regarding allegations that Eric Clinton, a philosophy instructor, brutally attacked a Trump supporter her with a bike lock during last weekend's protest.

Until that investigation is undertaken and completed, if you must attend Diablo, be sure to stay away from the crazy philosophy professor.

5 Likes
Robert Jessen reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 12 hrs ·
I can't believe you employ someone who teaches philosophy but is so shaken by the opinions of others that he resorts to using a bike lock to commit a felony. I would be ashamed to be an employee, student, or alumni of such an institution.

Carrie Hillebrecht, Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve and 8 others like this.
Comments
Cliff Munson reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 9 hrs ·
I think this is a "college" that employs thugs and really doesn't care. Diablo Valley College ethics professor struck a young man in the head with a bicycle lock injuring him severely, and ran like coward he is. DVC should be ashamed to employ a domestic terrorist.

Mark Slavsky, Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve and 6 others like this.
Comments
Harry Reid reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 12 hrs ·
Diablo Valley is a unsafe place to attend. Please avoid this place, before it is shut down by the government. Stay away!

Mark Slavsky, Travis Shreeve, J Micah Wright and 5 others like this.
Comments
Richard Guenther reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 8 hrs ·
You might want practice a little more care in the profs you hire in the future. It's bad for your PR. Say hi to Eric Clanton for me.

Mark Slavsky, Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve and 5 others like this.
Comments
JT VonPähl reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 7 hrs ·
Looks like a decent place, but then I found out that Diablo Valley College hires faculty who assaults people with Bike U-locks like Erick Clanton *allegedly* of the Philosophy department. Needless to say this college reflects poorly on the community

Mark Slavsky, Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve and 5 others like this.
Comments
Adam Miller reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 10 hrs ·
Does not screen professors properly. If you go here, the professors may try to kill you for having a different opinion. One has already attempted to kill several people on video.

Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve, Charles Ainsworth and 6 others like this.
Comments
Jerry Leatherman reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 10 hrs ·
Philosophy professors are complete garbage, and incapable of critical thinking, or forming their own ideas, or allowing other to come to their own conclusions.

Lee William Zeis, Sandy Lynn, J Micah Wright and 2 others like this.
Comments
Ches Misso reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 13 hrs ·
Fox news gets rid of their most popular host for saying inappropriate words; this school can't get rid of one professor that hit somebody in the head with a padlock???

Orlando DeChellis, Connie Reed, Lee William Zeis and 10 others like this.
Comments
Jeff Wilson reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 12 hrs ·
Eric Clanton teaches anarchist tactics in his ethics class and then assaults innocent citizens with a deadly weapon. What is it about your school that tacitly approves of this behavior? Are your other faculty members so lawlessly inclined?

Lee William Zeis, Travis Shreeve, Charles Ainsworth and 8 others like this.
Comments
Mark Slavsky They are complicit!!!!!
1 hr
Sandy Lynn reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star
· 1 hr ·
Disgusting School....fucking Liberals and a college professor beating up someone at a peaceful rally? Piece of shit...! This is NOT what an education is about. You really ought to fire his ass...and hes a dirty ass coward to boot..

Lee William Zeis and Mark Slavsky like this.
Comments
Charles Ainsworth reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 1 hr ·
Apparently, a professor from this university was caught on video recently violently assaulting unarmed free speech demonstrators at nearby Berkeley. I haven't seen any announcement from the university that they are investigating the matter, so I'm left to assume that the administration condones violent behavior against people exercising their free speech rights. Disgraceful.

Lee William Zeis and Sandy Lynn like this.
Comments
Shawn Brooks reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 12 hrs ·
A place that teaches it's ok to have staff that assaults Americans with deadly weapons like bike locks. Hope you do the right thing a fire The scumbag coward.

Lee William Zeis, J Micah Wright and 2 others like this.
Comments
Mark Wolf reviewed Diablo Valley College1 star

· 5 hrs ·
Was on my way to class when i suddenly became aware of a masked man screeching autisticly and dual wielding bike locks. Upon turning to face the autist i was duly cracked across the skull by a person i recognised to be teacher eric clanton.
Police are investigating.

"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back