ANTIFA to incite violence in Boston next week

If past behavior is any indication, we can expect that this man, democatic Mayor Marty Walsh of Boston, is planning to order the police to let Antifa brownshirts to attack the Free Speech Rally.

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

This is his office contact link.

Mayor's Office

I suggest we flood him with demands that he do his fucking job.

I'm sending an e-mail demanding he not allow antifa to wear masks.

the republican governor stands with the democrat mayor in opposition to NAZIS and their cowardly sympathizers.

0814_charlotteville-presser02-1000x722.jpg

Boston is one of the smaaahtest cities in the USA... you shall see. :thup:

Boston's Walsh Pledges To 'Keep Hate Out Of Our City'

Ouch, note the complete lack of mention of Antifa.

That really supports my point.

These guys are not the answer.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

Do you want to see those above violent animals get to attack their enemies?

If past behavior is any indication, we can expect that this man, democatic Mayor Marty Walsh of Boston, is planning to order the police to let Antifa brownshirts to attack the Free Speech Rally.

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

Mayor's Office

So much for state's rights and local control, as per double standard usual.

Says the lefty living in the past.

HOw old is the newest of those? 50 years?
Not as old as the "Democrats were the KKK" news.

FYI, the yeah but you do it too defense, is an admission that you are doing what I accused you of.

So, you admit that those photos are old fucking news.

THanks.

FYI, the yeah but you do it too defense, is an admission that you are doing what I accused you of.

THanks.
Oh....is that what is was? Golly...had nothing to do with showing what Southies have done in the past, eh?

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

Mayor's Office

YOur desire to see your brown shirts have the cooperation of the local Party officials in attacking and suppressing your political opponents as they attempt to speak,

shows you to be against civil rights and as anti american as they come.

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

Mayor's Office

the republican governor stands with the democrat mayor in opposition to NAZIS and their cowardly sympathizers.

0814_charlotteville-presser02-1000x722.jpg

Boston is one of the smaaahtest cities in the USA... you shall see. :thup:

Boston's Walsh Pledges To 'Keep Hate Out Of Our City'

Ouch, note the complete lack of mention of Antifa.

That really supports my point.

These guys are not the answer.

Do you want to see those above violent animals get to attack their enemies?

Just because someone denounces Reich wing Nazis doesn't mean they're for this, fuckwit. Anyway, looks like they're standing around there.

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

Mayor's Office

YOur desire to see your brown shirts have the cooperation of the local Party officials in attacking and suppressing your political opponents as they attempt to speak,

You're on a chat board with folk you know absolutely nothing about fuckwit.

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

Mayor's Office

You live in Boston?

THanks.
Oh....is that what is was? Golly...had nothing to do with showing what Southies have done in the past, eh?

I pointed out that your photos were old as shit.

Your defense was to site the oft used conservative attack, Dems were the KKK in the past.

Thus, that was not a denial that your photos were old as shit, but a "defense" that cons use old shit too.

Thus, my point that you admitted that your photos were old as shit and you were living in the past.

Your attempt to "deny" that with the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to RIdicule was weak shit, to go with your old shit.

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

Mayor's Office

You're on a chat board with folk you know absolutely nothing about fuckwit.

I know that you attacked me for wanting the mayor to do his job and prevent a riot.

That very strongly indicates that you want the mayor, as so many lefties have done, to abuse their power to let the riot happen.

It is the obvious deduction from your behavior, and if there is some other answer, you are welcome to try to explain it.

Otherwise, you are just a vile bloodthirsty leftist upset that I called him on his violent anti civil rights position.

we fought wars against these scum, but keep making excuses with your ANTI FASCIST scapegoat tactics.

like a bunch of petty children "but he did it too" :crybaby: "but he did it first" :crybaby: "bbbbut free speech" :eusa_liar:

rethuglicans should learn the meaning of false equivalence and stop insulting our veterans. :blahblah:

White supremacists cheer Trump’s response to Charlottesville violence

The 82nd Airborne Division fought several campaigns against Nazi Germany during World War II. So after a man in a hat bearing the elite Army paratrooper unit’s insignia was pictured throwing a Ku Klux Klan salute (which resembles and is sometimes mistaken for a Nazi salute) during the weekend’s Charlottesville protests, the division delivered a pointed message.

White Supremacist In Charlottesville Wearing 82nd Airborne Hat Gets Called Out... By 82nd Airborne

800px-Marty_Walsh.jpg

Mayor's Office

You live in Boston?

I live in America, and I don't want to see the mayors of major American cities use fascist brownshirt tactics to suppress political speech they don't like.

DO you want to see a bloody riot in Boston tomorrow?

we fought wars against these scum, but keep making excuses with your ANTI FASCIST scapegoat tactics.

like a bunch of petty children "but he did it too" :crybaby: "but he did it first" :crybaby: "bbbbut free speech" :eusa_liar:

rethuglicans should learn the meaning of false equivalence and stop insulting our veterans. :blahblah:
...e

"Anti fascist scapegoat tactics"?

Like what? NOt wanting the politicians to order the police to stand down when they think these commie scum have the advantage and can win the riot?

I reject both the Nazis and the Marxist as vile.

You side with the above marxists.

YOu are the bad guy here.

Antifa protested near me today. zero violence.

LOL
Not one engine turned over.
I had lunch with a few antifa today. We didnt set fire to anything and just generally chatted about things.
Damn!!!, you're lucky you escaped wth your life. But did any of them start a car?
It was touch and go for a while. None of us were driving though as it was a liquid lunch. Our kids picked us up late afternoon and so the downfall of western civilisation is on hold for a few days.
In fact one of the diners is a fucking tory but he is still our tory.

BREAKING : ANTIFA to Incite Violence in Boston Next Week!

From Mike Tokes: Left wing terrorist organization Antifa is already gearing up to silence free speech in Boston next week under false pretenses.

View attachment 144530

------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww maybe some of you Trump haters can get on out there and join the communist , maybe you can get your own asses beat down by one of your own just because they don't like you or something you say.

Nothing like being eaten alive by one of your own. Communist enjoy that they're that stupid.

View attachment 144536

The white supremacis should acts the same way as those crazy peoples and take this one down.

Birmingham-MLK-Statue.jpg

Forum List

Back