Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Wow……a black dude opposed to racism spewing his antisemitic crap.
1701355652139.png

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Racism is alive and well in some US Jews.. It is bad in Israel.

Why Ethiopian Jews Are Building a Movement Against Racism in Israel​

We have a person who claims to be a Jew filling this forum with racist posts yet wants to complain about anti semitism. Jews have a covenant with the lord. Racism violates that covenant. Read your bible, because God has told Jews what the penalties are for breaking the covenant.. One punishment is being despised everywhere you go.

These are just a few.

Deuteronomy 15:; Curses for Disobedience​

15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.
19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.
37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.
64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.
65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart.
66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life.

Parashat Ki Tavo contains one of the most powerful and frightening chapters of the Torah. Fourteen verses (Deuteronomy 28:1–14) outline all the good things that will happen to the people if they obey God and faithfully observe all of the divine commandments. That’s “the good news.” Then come 54 verses (28:15–69) warning of the antithesis: the curses that will befall the people if they do not faithfully observe all the commandments. This is the most terrifying litany portraying various kinds of Jewish suffering in our classical literature. Because of its content, for years no one wanted to have the aliyah in which this passage was read, and it was sometimes given to the town fool. In traditional practice, it is chanted at breakneck speed in a soft voice, loud enough to hear but only if one strains a little.

The punishments explicitly threatened in this chapter include terrible diseases, conquest by merciless foreign enemies, famine to the point where parents will eat the flesh of their own children, and exile and dispersion throughout the world, leading to idolatry and enslavement.

We have a person who claims to be a Jew filling this forum with racist posts yet wants to complain about anti semitism. Jews have a covenant with the lord. Racism violates that covenant. Read your bible, because God has told Jews what the penalties are for breaking the covenant.. One punishment is being despised everywhere you go.

These are just a few.

15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.
64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.
65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart.
66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life.

Parashat Ki Tavo contains one of the most powerful and frightening chapters of the Torah. Fourteen verses (Deuteronomy 28:1–14) outline all the good things that will happen to the people if they obey God and faithfully observe all of the divine commandments. That’s “the good news.” Then come 54 verses (28:15–69) warning of the antithesis: the curses that will befall the people if they do not faithfully observe all the commandments. This is the most terrifying litany portraying various kinds of Jewish suffering in our classical literature. Because of its content, for years no one wanted to have the aliyah in which this passage was read, and it was sometimes given to the town fool. In traditional practice, it is chanted at breakneck speed in a soft voice, loud enough to hear but only if one strains a little.

The punishments explicitly threatened in this chapter include terrible diseases, conquest by merciless foreign enemies, famine to the point where parents will eat the flesh of their own children, and exile and dispersion throughout the world, leading to idolatry and enslavement.

Are you capable of anything but hatred?

Israel made a disastrous mistake in resettlement of Ethiopian Jews in Israel. The people are Jews but Ethiopians first. They behaved no differently than Africans throughout the western world and launched a crime wave on Israel.

It was a mistake.

These are just a few.

🤡

Okay, as much as it pains me to stick up for Kissinger... Most of those conflicts were going on before he took over as Secretary of State or National Security Advisor, and all of them would have happened without him being there.

No the reason you stick up for Kissenger is down to white solidarity. Like white people DONT CARE if a white person dies they only care when or if thats done by a blk guy.

No the reason you stick up for Kissenger is down to white solidarity. Like white people DONT CARE if a white person dies they only care when or if thats done by a blk guy.

Oh, I don't care that he died. He was 100 years old. The Grim Reaper should have collected him years ago.

But all the whining about how he was personally responsible for anything bad that happened when he was in office is absurd. No one man could have made any of those decisions and most of them were made by foreign governments.

Oh, I don't care that he died. He was 100 years old. The Grim Reaper should have collected him years ago.

Well you do care that he died if you feel a black person is attacking him. That's when your white solidarity kicks in
But all the whining about how he was personally responsible for anything bad that happened when he was in office is absurd. No one man could have made any of those decisions and most of them were made by foreign governments.

That's the white solidarity I speak of. As I said white people get on code with each other if they feel a black person is attacking another white person

A study shows some alarming data about the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staff, which average 45 staff members per institution and are made of up leftist anti-Israel and pro-Communist bigots. (Even more ironic is that they are overrepresented by POC who ostensibly seek to eradicate bigots.)

Add to that islamist immigration which includes radicals. .

Why are we back to discussing racism? The much more pressing and horrifying issue is antisemitism, with leftists marching around defending a terrorist MASSACRE against Jews, screaming “Death to Jews,!” and college professors making Jews stand in the corner or claiming how “exhilarating” it was to hear of innocent Jews tortured to death.

This thread is about antisemitism. Stay on topic or you’ll be reported.

If the Jews don't want to be attacked in Palestine, they should get out of Palestine.

Kind of like I don't feel bad for the guy who jumps into the Lion's cage and promptly get mauled.... It's your own damned fault.

Why are we back to discussing racism? The much more pressing and horrifying issue is antisemitism, with leftists marching around defending a terrorist MASSACRE against Jews, screaming “Death to Jews,!” and college professors making Jews stand in the corner or claiming how “exhilarating” it was to hear of innocent Jews tortured to death.

This thread is about antisemitism. Stay on topic or you’ll be reported.
Hey, I think this is Paul Essien back under a new screen name. It's his same old shtick and abbreviations. I wonder how long it will take him to get banned this time? He's trying to hide his new identity, since I pointed out the ppl abbreviation for people, he's stopped using it.

If the Jews don't want to be attacked in Palestine, they should get out of Palestine.

Kind of like I don't feel bad for the guy who jumps into the Lion's cage and promptly get mauled.... It's your own damned fault.
Ah, victim blaming. What right did all those people have to go to a concert. Shame on them.

If the Arabs don't want to get killed they should not invade Israel.

Hey, I think this is Paul Essien back under a new screen name. It's his same old shtick and abbreviations. I wonder how long it will take him to get banned this time? He's trying to hide his new identity, since I pointed out the ppl abbreviation for people, he's stopped using it.
You know….I think you’re right. He definitely sounds like the obnoxious racist named Paul Eissien.

Ah, victim blaming. What right did all those people have to go to a concert. Shame on them.

The antisemites ALWAYS blame the Jews.

And someone should inform him there IS no Palestine!

They don't. They LIVE in Palestine, which is infested with European Squatters stealing their land.

The antisemites ALWAYS blame the Jews.

And someone should inform him there IS no Palestine!

Oh, were those Jews killed on 10-7 killed by Unicorns. Damn. Even Unicorns are anti-Semitic.

Forum List

Back