Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

They don't. They LIVE in Palestine, which is infested with European Squatters stealing their land.
Israeli Arabs live very happily in Israel. There is no country called "Palestine" to live in -- never was. I live in "North America" but that isn't a country either.

Your denialism would be amusing.

Since there are no actual Palestinians, we should ignore the whiny Zionists when they are killed by them.
my favorite part is when you didn't counter anything I said but instead went in a random direction instead. Good work.

What you said was so fucking absurd that it deserved only mockery.

Zionists denying the humanity of Palestinians is just as bad as the Nazis denying the humanity of Jews.
ah the plaintive cry of someone who has no facts.

What you said was so fucking absurd that it deserved only mockery.

Zionists denying the humanity of Palestinians is just as bad as the Nazis denying the humanity of Jews.
If Jews denied the humanity of Palestinians, the very people who want to kill Jews, then they wouldn’t be opening up paths to safety for them

The monsters denying humanity are the Muslims, who decapitate babies and put them in the oven, set children on fire, and torture their parents to death.

Too bad your antisemitism and German background blind you to the truth.

Had the Arabs accepted the partition resolution, not a single Palestinian would have become a refugee. An independent Arab state would now exist beside Israel. The responsibility for the refugee problem rests with the Arabs.

Had the Arabs accepted the partition resolution, not a single Palestinian would have become a refugee. An independent Arab state would now exist beside Israel. The responsibility for the refugee problem rests with the Arabs.
You don’t even have to go back to the 1948 partition plan. The Arabs were offered land-for-peace deals since then, and they always refused. That’s because they don’t want peace - they want Israel and her 9 million Jews wiped out to sea.

That anyone cannot understand that and instead sees Israel as to blame here lies in one of the three reasons:

1. Ignorance of the facts
2. Brainwashing by the Left (which encapsulates #1 above)
3. Antisemitism, pure and simple

If Jews denied the humanity of Palestinians, the very people who want to kill Jews, then they wouldn’t be opening up paths to safety for them

"Hey, we are going to blow up your homes and your hospitals and your schools, but don't worry we'll give you this escape route where we promise not to shoot at you."

Whoopsie!

The monsters denying humanity are the Muslims, who decapitate babies and put them in the oven, set children on fire, and torture their parents to death.
And yet you insist on living next door to them and giving them fairly valid reasons for hating you.

That's...um.... stupid.

Too bad your antisemitism and German background blind you to the truth.

Oh, pleae, you go into someone else's land, make them second class citizens, subject them to DECADES of abuse, and you whine when they hit back once in a while.

Wow, really.

So can I have half your stuff? I mean, that seems like a fair partition resolution? What, you won't agree to that? Oh, then I'll take ALL your stuff.

I'm not sure why the Zionist Entity denied Meir Lansky admission... he'd have been right at home.

Wow, really.

So can I have half your stuff? I mean, that seems like a fair partition resolution? What, you won't agree to that? Oh, then I'll take ALL your stuff.

I'm not sure why the Zionist Entity denied Meir Lansky admission... he'd have been right at home.

You poor poor boy. :itsok:

"Hey, we are going to blow up your homes and your hospitals and your schools, but don't worry we'll give you this escape route where we promise not to shoot at you."

Whoopsie!

And yet you insist on living next door to them and giving them fairly valid reasons for hating you.

That's...um.... stupid.

Oh, pleae, you go into someone else's land, make them second class citizens, subject them to DECADES of abuse, and you whine when they hit back once in a while.
Maybe the antisemites shouldn’t have gone on their Jew-hunt….decapitating, burning, stabbing, and cooking every Jew they could find.

The Jews are trying to limit casualties, while the Muslim Inhumane scum tried to kill as many innocent Jews as they could. And….lest you forget….the reason there have been as many casualties as there are is BECAUSE THE MUSLIM SCUM ARE HIDING BEHIND THE PALESTINIANS!

Unreal how your Jew-hate distorts reality for you.

Now, isn’t it time for you to go around and talk about how bad racism is, you German antisemite?

Maybe the antisemites shouldn’t have gone on their Jew-hunt….decapitating, burning, stabbing, and cooking every Jew they could find.
Maybe the Zionist Squatters should have stayed in Europe, where they belong. Seems to me that all you guys want to do is keep this going.

Santayana described a fanatic as someone who redoubles his effort while losing sight of his goal. Seems like a pretty good definition of Zionism.

The Jews are trying to limit casualties, while the Muslim Inhumane scum tried to kill as many innocent Jews as they could. And….lest you forget….the reason there have been as many casualties as there are is BECAUSE THE MUSLIM SCUM ARE HIDING BEHIND THE PALESTINIANS!

Um, you realize that most Palestinians are Muslims, right?

Here's how you limit casualties. Don't bomb indiscriminately, and don't engage in house-to-house fighting in civilian areas.

Unreal how your Jew-hate distorts reality for you.

Now, isn’t it time for you to go around and talk about how bad racism is, you German antisemite?

Um, the Palestinians are Semites, too. As a free-thinker, I find it laughable that two groups of Semites are murdering each other over a strip of desert, but this is a mess you got yourself into.

Don't get whiny because I stand on the sidelines and laugh at you.

No, it really isn't. But this is how it goes. Israel is always the innocent victim that we must protect at all cost.
Not just that but I've noted how so many in the media keep touting Israel's right to 'defend itself' but what they are and have been doing is not "defense". Their Iron Dome is an example of defense but leveling everything in specific areas resulting in far more collateral damage in terms of civilian deaths than anywhere close to Hamas members is retribution and retaliation. That is no more defense than when the U.S. bombed Hiroshima & Nagasaki. So why the need to lie about it?

Forum List

Back