🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Not just that but I've noted how so many in the media keep touting Israel's right to 'defend itself' but what they are and have been doing is not "defense". Their Iron Dome is an example of defense but leveling everything in specific areas resulting in far more collateral damage in terms of civilian deaths than anywhere close to Hamas members is retribution and retaliation. That is no more defense than when the U.S. bombed Hiroshima & Nagasaki. So why the need to lie about it?
So if someone attacks your house with a machine gun it is defense to knock the bullets down but shooting back is retribution and revenge? And I can shoot back, I have to match caliber and number if bullets and if he fires at me from inside his house, I can't shoot back because he is forcing his family to stay in the hiuse as a shield. Makes perfect sense.

People - take your condemnation of Israel to the appropriate forum. The topic here is the antisemitism being fueled by DEI staff.

Yes, scream about anti-Semitism, but ignore what Zionists are doing to engender such condemnation.

That works.
so "Zionists" (many of whom are Christian) are doing something which engenders anti-Semitism? Thanks for clarifying that the two are intertwined.

so "Zionists" (many of whom are Christian) are doing something which engenders anti-Semitism? Thanks for clarifying that the two are intertwined.
Yup. Quite telling, isn’t it? After all these years of antisemites insisting that their hate for Israel has nothing to do with Jews, they can’t help revealing that it does.

Antisemitism has been around a lot longer than 1967 or 1948; Moron . Even if people did object to what Israel is doing why take it out on ALL Jews in this Country? It’s just a excuses

Antisemitism has been around a lot longer than 1967 or 1948; Moron . Even if people did object to what Israel is doing why take it out on ALL Jews in this Country? It’s just a excuses
Absolutely. That’s what it is. The antisemites in this country are thrilled to have an excuse to spew their Jew-hate.

Here is friend of that monster-Rashida

‘The rape … but,’ Jayapal twice hedges on Hamas sexual violence on ‘CNN’
Dana Bash, of CNN's State of the Union, repeatedly pressed the chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus on anti-Israel bias on the left.

(December 3, 2023 / JNS)
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) twice hedged her condemnations of Hamas terrorists raping Israeli women during an interview on Sunday with Dana Bash of the CNN program State of the Union.

Last edited:
So they are over in Israel ..
I don't trust the Guardian on Israel. And you should post on afro Arabs suffering from racist Arab society at Palestinians.
Example:

Asmaa al-Ghoul, "Black Palestinians shrug off racism, Al Monitor, November 4, 2013.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — “Hey, chocolate,” “Hey, cappuccino,” “Hey, Galaxy [brand of chocolate],” “Hey, brown one” and “Hey, black one,” are jocular expressions used by some in Gaza when a man, woman or child of African descent passes by. Sometimes the racism is expressed nonverbally through looks. Gazans, however, seem unaware of this racism.

Al-Monitor met with political activist Samah al-Rawagh, 33, at her home and asked her whether she experienced any discrimination due to her skin color. She made light of the matter. Yet, when her father Ahmad al-Rawagh, 80, recounted incidents he had experienced involving racism, Samah was shocked. “That’s the first time I’ve heard such stories from you,” she said.

“I struggled a lot to overcome the difficulties caused by the color of my skin. I always had to doubly prove myself at school, at work and in life, because I’m dark-skinned,” Ahmad said...

Ahmad remembers when he was a teacher in the late 1950s, and one of his colleagues invited everyone, except him, to a wedding. “That day, I felt embarrassed, and I decided that no one in my family would go through such an experience,” he said...

Samah agreed with her father and added, “I never felt that the color of my skin made me different from others. I always had the best toys and clothing. I studied in a private school, and I felt that people liked me. Sometimes, I heard comments that bothered me, but this is the first time I’ve heard about my father’s suffering.”

Samah did not deny that she has been hearing more discriminatory words recently, but she denied that it is about hate. “I hear phrases such as ‘Hey, Galaxy.’ But I sometimes feel that it’s banter, rarely for the purpose of harassing me,” she said...

"Africans first entered Palestine during the Islamic conquests, specifically when Caliph Omar ibn al-Khattab entered Jerusalem, accompanied by a number of Africans. African communities from Chad, Nigeria, Sudan and Senegal came in the late 19th century, either for worship or to participate in the resistance," Bakhit noted in an interview with Al-Monitor.

According to Gaza Through History, a book by Ibrahim Sakik, wealthy families in the Gaza Strip participated in the slave trade hundreds of years ago. Another book, Delighting in the Wealth of Gaza's History, notes that some of the residents of the Palestinian village of Berbera were dark-skinned people who came from Morocco.

The "black neighborhood"

Next to the Rawagh family’s home there is an entire area on Jala Street inhabited by dark-skinned Gazans. The people and taxi drivers refer to it as the “black neighborhood” or the “dark-skinned neighborhood."

Mohammed Abu Rashed, 13, who is a talented soccer player and dreams of becoming like Lionel Messi, recounted his experience to Al-Monitor. “At school, they say ‘Hey, chocolate,’ but I don’t pay attention to them.” His friend Ahed, 17, interrupted and said, “Liar. We do get bothered.” ...

Abed al-Rawagh, 21, who works at a grocery store at the neighborhood’s entrance, told Al-Monitor that racism affects his business. “I don’t feel discriminated against until a white girl or woman comes to buy from the grocery store. As soon as she sees me, she changes her mind about buying and leaves. There’s a widespread belief that a black man would harm her. That offends me.”..

Bakhit, who lives in the Nuseirat camp in central Gaza, recalled an incident with one of the security services in Gaza after the split in 2007. “The policeman looked inside a taxi and ordered the two dark-skinned men inside, us, to step out. So my brother and I stepped out, and we headed to the search location. After they made sure that we weren’t suspects, we went back to the car. I felt very insulted

_

Here is more about Arab Palestinian racism against blacks:
condi5_ (1).jpg

Palestinisn Authority's media racist cartoon against Condoleeza Rice (Aug/2006)
  • Anti-black racism was out in the open, when former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, has been the subject of some viciously racial personal attacks.
In July, 2006, media outlets controlled by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah party the past few days have been using racist rhetoric in their reports, referring to the American representative as the "black woman," "raven," "colored dark skinned black lady" and "black spinster."

In Aug 2006, an anti-black racist 'monkey' Cartoon in Palestinian Authority's controlled Press Al Quds. From The New York Times:
"Her comment that the Israel-Lebanon war represented the “birth pangs of a new Middle East”— coming at a time when television stations were showing images of dead Lebanese children — sparked ridicule and even racist cartoons. A Palestinian newspaper, Al Quds," which "depicted Ms. Rice as pregnant with an armed monkey, and a caption that read, “Rice speaks about the birth of a new Middle East."

In addition, the Palestinian media has used racist terms including "black spinster" and "colored dark skin lady."

• Tamano Shata to Arab-Islamic MK Ahmad Tibi: "You are a racist, you constantly mention that I came from Ethiopia." You're "the chief racist."

• Reporter (in 2019) 'The thing that drives Palestinians crazy most at checkpoints - that an Ethiopian soldier checks on them.' A "slave" as they see them.

• In Oct, 2021, it was explained why foster families are not so common among Arabs (Israeli Arabs or "Palestinian" Arabs). It's because of their darker skin.
===
While no society is perfect...nor is the US, and Israel is multiracial .

Here are some good looking BLACK ISRAELI Jews in the heroic IDF
chrome_screenshot_1701694611744.png

Last edited:

Oh, I agree, the Christian Funditards who support Israel so Jesus can come back and even the score with all the people who don't believe what they believe are a large part of the problem.

The rest of the world sees the Israel/Palestine problem for what it is - European Settlers imposing an Apartheid State on Palestine. But we have the combination of Jews and Christians in the United States who keep us involved because of dumb religious reasons.

Yup. Quite telling, isn’t it? After all these years of antisemites insisting that their hate for Israel has nothing to do with Jews, they can’t help revealing that it does.

There's a big difference between hating people for who they are, and hating them for what they do.

I hate the Zionists because they are oppressing the Palestinian people, up to the point of where you even try to deny that they are actually, you know, a people.

For the record, I've voted for Governor Pritzker (a Jew) twice in my state because he was the best alternative to what the Republicans were putting up. (I also served with is cousin in the IL ARNG, and that guy was a freak. Look it up.) Initially, in the 2020 primaries, I supported Mike Bloomberg. (Although, in retrospect, given how 2020 unfolded, he would have been the worst possible candidate!)

Oh, I agree, the Christian Funditards who support Israel so Jesus can come back and even the score with all the people who don't believe what they believe are a large part of the problem.

The rest of the world sees the Israel/Palestine problem for what it is - European Settlers imposing an Apartheid State on Palestine. But we have the combination of Jews and Christians in the United States who keep us involved because of dumb religious reasons.

There's a big difference between hating people for who they are, and hating them for what they do.

I hate the Zionists because they are oppressing the Palestinian people, up to the point of where you even try to deny that they are actually, you know, a people.

For the record, I've voted for Governor Pritzker (a Jew) twice in my state because he was the best alternative to what the Republicans were putting up. (I also served with is cousin in the IL ARNG, and that guy was a freak. Look it up.) Initially, in the 2020 primaries, I supported Mike Bloomberg. (Although, in retrospect, given how 2020 unfolded, he would have been the worst possible candidate!)
My dhimmi hubby just left-----he could explain APARTHEID to you

he could... but it still applies to what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.
nope----just today---ALREADY----those poor innocents lobbed bombs
on the residential areas of Haifa (north---ie Hezbollah--nuskharahallah) and
Ashkelon----(south---those innocent gaza saints) Those poor suffering starving
innocent victims

weird -- the world I live in sees the problem for what it is. The invention of a figmanet known as "palestine" whining, using incorrect terms like "apartheid" and sad that the indigenous people, the Jews, won't roll over and let others kill them.

weird -- the world I live in sees the problem for what it is. The invention of a figmanet known as "palestine" whining, using incorrect terms like "apartheid" and sad that the indigenous people, the Jews, won't roll over and let others kill them.
So true-----it is nothing new. Today the people screaming "CEASE FIRE" all over the
WORLD-----bombed north and south----into the residential areas of Haifa and the
residential town of Ashkelon------WHILST their lackeys screamed "CEASE FIRE" with
self righteous abandon

Really?

So if I were to take a Blue Box back to 1900 Palestine, would I find Jews or Arabs there?

1701697072768.png

Oh, that's right, I'd find Arabs because the Ancestors of all the current Zionists were living somewhere in Europe.

Really?

So if I were to take a Blue Box back to 1900 Palestine, would I find Jews or Arabs there?

View attachment 867786
Oh, that's right, I'd find Arabs because the Ancestors of all the current Zionists were living somewhere in Europe.
Both. The city RISHON L'Tzion was ESTABLISHED as an actual city in 1882----
it was chock full of Jews who had fled shariah shit holes (muzzie places) If
you needed to see a doctor----you'd have to settle for a jew. There were arabs
there too.

Both. The city RISHON L'Tzion was ESTABLISHED as an actual city in 1882----
it was chock full of Jews who had fled shariah shit holes (muzzie places) If
you needed to see a doctor----you'd have to settle for a jew. There were arabs
there too.

Let's get real...

In 1890, according to Censuses taken by the Ottomans, there were 43,000 Jews, 57,000 Christians and 432,000 Muslims in Palestine. They were less than 10% of the population at the time, and that was after a century of Zionist organizations in Europe trying to encourage resettlement.

Even by 1947, the non-Jewish population exceeded the Jewish population by 2-1.

The Zionists are squatters who displaced the indigenous population. There's a word for that, it's called Apartheid.

Attachments

• 1701698252343.png
    1701698252343.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Really?

View attachment 867786
you'd find both

1701698835430.png

here is some light reading
Amazon product ASIN B0007AJX9W

The Zionists are squatters who displaced the indigenous population. There's a word for that, it's called Apartheid.
whether or not that is historically accurate, it certainly isn't what apartheid is.

Forum List

Back