Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Where was “ Palestine “ before 67? Whatever happens to them they deserve

They'd been living in Palestine since before Islam. Palestine was a province of Syria. Didn't you know that?

The whole area was once part of the Akkadian Empire. The Akkadians were from the Arabian peninsula.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm not surprised that antisemitism is alive and well in universities.

Between the crackpot Evangelicals and Netanyahu's murderous instincts it's all pretty screwed up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They'd been living in Palestine since before Islam. Palestine was a province of Syria. Didn't you know that?

The whole area was once part of the Akkadian Empire. The Akkadians were from the Arabian peninsula.
Please tell me why there wasn’t a “ Palestinian State “ before 67

Please tell me why there wasn’t a “ Palestinian State “ before 67

You have very little education. Why would they need a state? They were fine.. self governing, living their lives in their ancestral home... Not consumed with nationalism. Not confronted with the Nazis or Bolsheviks or Zionists.

A study shows some alarming data about the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staff, which average 45 staff members per institution and are made of up leftist anti-Israel and pro-Communist bigots. (Even more ironic is that they are overrepresented by POC who ostensibly seek to eradicate bigots.)

What horse shit. The protests on campus for example are very small with very few engaged.
The media blows it up because you can't be honest when it comes to Israel and Jews.

You have very little education. Why would they need a state? They were fine.. self governing, living their lives in their ancestral home... Not consumed with nationalism. Not confronted with the Nazis or Bolsheviks or Zionists.
You’re the one with no education. Please tell us why there are Muslim and Arab Countries? PLEASE tell us why Jordan formally annexed the W Bank and E Jerusalem and why Gaza was considered part of Egypt?

What horse shit. The protests on campus for example are very small with very few engaged.
The media blows it up because you can't be honest when it comes to Israel and Jews.
^^^ And another antisemite who‘s been a member for 14 years comes out of nowhere to downplay the raging Jew-hate being pushed throughout the world.

Yes, I did. The Zionists are murdering women and children in Palestine.

All I know is the Zionist Entity is an apartheid state being subsidized by my tax dollars.

Except eventually, the Zionists will lose. Demographics is not their friend.

Actually the more hard core Jews are the ones reproducing faster than either the Palestinians or the more moderate Jews.

Stealing someone else's land and then scratching your big monkey cranium wondering why they want to kill you.

The Arabs started it in 1948, and lost. Then they lost in 1956. Then they lost in 1967, then they lost in 1973.

Actually the more hard core Jews are the ones reproducing faster than either the Palestinians or the more moderate Jews.
That’s true. Orthodox Jews average 7 or 8 kids per family, and they vote overwhelmingly for the Republican.

Do the math: 8 kids x 8 kids is 64 new Republican voters PER FAMILY a generation from now. Multiply again, and 64 kids x 8 is 512. And that’s from the original couple just three generations earlier.

Jews were living in Gaza 3,000 years ago - long before there were any Muslims. I say the Muslims should move to anywhere in the 99% of the Middle East where Muslims are in the majority, and leave 1% to the Jews. Unfortunately, they won’t be satisfied until it’s 100% Muslim and 0% Jews.

IMG_2227.jpeg

But not in sufficient numbers. that's the thing.

If you combined all the Palestinians living in Gaza, the West Bank, in refugee camps and in Israel proper, they would outnumber the Zionists.

Jews were living in Gaza 3,000 years ago - long before there were any Muslims. I say the Muslims should move to anywhere in the 99% of the Middle East where Muslims are in the majority, and leave 1% to the Jews. Unfortunately, they won’t be satisfied until it’s 100% Muslim and 0% Jews.

Here's a neat idea. If America is so keen on the idea of Jewish State, let's give them one of ours. We have a few we are barely using, after all, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Alaska.

Seems reasonable to me.

But not in sufficient numbers. that's the thing.

If you combined all the Palestinians living in Gaza, the West Bank, in refugee camps and in Israel proper, they would outnumber the Zionists.

Here's a neat idea. If America is so keen on the idea of Jewish State, let's give them one of ours. We have a few we are barely using, after all, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Alaska.

Seems reasonable to me.

And?

You’re the one with no education. Please tell us why there are Muslim and Arab Countries? PLEASE tell us why Jordan formally annexed the W Bank and E Jerusalem and why Gaza was considered part of Egypt?

Gaza was administered by Egypt. Jordan didn't annex East Jerusalem or the West Bank. That land was not given to the Jews in 1948. Jordan administered the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

There are Muslim and Arab countries because they have always lived there. They didn't immigrate from Europe or Russia.

The problem for the European Zionists is that other people already lived there.

View attachment 857945

Gaza was Philistine.. you should check out the history of Gaza.

The Arabs didn't have a problem with Arab Jews for 2000 years. They lived in Alexandria, Aleppo, Tripoli, Damascus, Baghdad.. The lived in Yemen, Bahrain and Morocco ... everywhere. They just weren't Zionists. Jewish nationalism came out of Europe.

View attachment 857945

Originally a Canaanite settlement, it came under the control of the ancient Egyptians for roughly 350 years before being conquered and becoming one of the Philistines' principal cities. Gaza became part of the Assyrian Empire around 730 BC. Alexander the Great besieged and captured the city in 332 BC.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
History of Gaza - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back