Any good shopping website besides amazon?

What do engineers like?
Clothes and trains

plush-ride-in-train-costume.jpg

I am a freaking nerd I mean I walk around like I am looking for bugs on the ground meanwhile I am figuring out solutions to problems all the time. So I venture nerd world sites and I found one on Amazon but that was high priced. Try a neighborhood hobby shop or look on ebay costs about half what it does on Amazon.

Best food ever. It sucks you have to prepare it as opposed to picking some up at the store or ordering it. Not many places will make and ship.:(

Just got my grade A Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans in last week and the caster sugar is ready ...and I got a new bottle of propane!! :eusa_drool::banana:

making vanilla.....i need to order more beans....i think i am down to one bottle left and it takes a year before i will give them as presents

Best food ever. It sucks you have to prepare it as opposed to picking some up at the store or ordering it. Not many places will make and ship.:(

Just got my grade A Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans in last week and the caster sugar is ready ...and I got a new bottle of propane!! :eusa_drool::banana:

making vanilla.....i need to order more beans....i think i am down to one bottle left and it takes a year before i will give them as presents

I love vanilla sugar in my coffee.

Just browsing, bought most of the stuff I needed to.

Just wondered if there are some cool shopping sites I haven' t been to.

DO you love creme brulee? mmm.....

Those are fightin similes!

I was going to do em up this evening but I've had a few to many.
Got some new ramekins to try out as well.
Pics when you finish? Pretty please...with caramelized sugar on top.

My stupid torch refused to operate at an angle so caramelizing the sugar was problomatic.
But the final product was very tasty.
upload_2015-12-21_10-3-30.png

upload_2015-12-21_10-4-20.png

Those are fightin similes!

I was going to do em up this evening but I've had a few to many.
Got some new ramekins to try out as well.
Pics when you finish? Pretty please...with caramelized sugar on top.

My stupid torch refused to operate at an angle so caramelizing the sugar was problomatic.
But the final product was very tasty.
View attachment 57538
View attachment 57539

Looks delicious :)

Forum List

Back