Any News on Who Will Replace Sessions?

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
Now that Eric Holder II is gone, and good riddance, will Trump appoint a real AG this time? The Democrats want to threaten with their empty 'investigations', so will Trump do the right thing and finally appoint someone who start indicting their pet vermin under the RICO statutes?

And while he's at it, he needs to jerk the licenses of those broadcasters who refused to run GOP political ads. That is most certainly a no no, no matter what stupid claims they make.

Now that Eric Holder II is gone, and good riddance, will Trump appoint a real AG this time? The Democrats want to threaten with their empty 'investigations', so will Trump do the right thing and finally appoint someone who start indicting their pet vermin under the RICO statutes?

And while he's at it, he needs to jerk the licenses of those broadcasters who refused to run GOP political ads. That is most certainly a no no, no matter what stupid claims they make.

Oh look, another big government statist that thinks the central government should dictate what ads a private media company runs.

Why not just move to Russia and get it over with?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

While you're at it, why the fuck don't you get your faction of Storm Fronter White Nationalist's Uber Allis to ask Trumpy San to declare Martial Law and just be done with it? Who needs that stinkin' Constitution anyway, right?

While you're at it, why the fuck don't you get your faction of Storm Fronter White Nationalist's Uber Allis to ask Trumpy San to declare Martial Law and just be done with it? Who needs that stinkin' Constitution anyway, right?

Democrats don't need it, for sure, and anyway those are great ideas that any Jeffersonian liberal and libertarian would get behind.

"Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease."-Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Don't know what 'Stormfront'; has to do with anything, so I guess you're just another parrot with no original thoughts and think it sounds cool n stuff, like it makes you feell like you're an 'antifa' faggot or something.

Last edited:
I haven't read anything on Sessions replacement. President Trump needs to appoint a strong Conservative to yank the DOJ back in line instead of being attack dogs for the Democrats. A moderate will not be enough to fix the problems in the DOJ.

Trump should appoint Holder and ask him to do exactly what he did for Obama.

Contempt of Congress to protect Obama.

Holder is a good warrior.

Oh look, another big government statist that thinks the central government should dictate what ads a private media company runs.

Do you wake up a surly prick, or does it take a couple cups of coffee?

You need to go to Skeeters and get an Asher Special and chill out.

I am pretty sure I could be a prick in my sleep!

Matthew G. Whitaker

I haven't read anything on Sessions replacement. President Trump needs to appoint a strong Conservative to yank the DOJ back in line instead of being attack dogs for the Democrats. A moderate will not be enough to fix the problems in the DOJ.

Lol, fair enough.

Did you actually go to UF? I don’t know if we have ever addressed this.

I graduated in 91 in Finance. Both my parents graduated in 70. My moms mom graduated in 48.

Hillary lost, and she's a crook and traitor. Get over it, and get behind Maxine Waters.

and, it isn't okay for networks to decide whose Party's ads it's not going to run, either, but you seem okay with it so I'll assume you really do want to go live in Russia. Good riddance to you and your fellow traitors.

Lol, fair enough.

I graduated in 91 in Finance. Both my parents graduated in 70. My moms mom graduated in 48.

I went there in 82 for 3 semesters, then was given a semester off to re-examine my life...(let’s just say I was not ready for college!).

Never went back to UF, but finished my BS about 30 years later.

Have been a Gator fan since 79, shortly after I moved to Florida. All 3 of my siblings as well as my Mom graduated from UF.

My sister and BIL went back this year for Homecoming!

Hillary lost, and she's a crook and traitor. Get over it, and get behind Maxine Waters.

and, it isn't okay for networks to decide whose Party's ads it's not going to run, either, but you seem okay with it so I'll assume you really do want to go live in Russia. Good riddance to you and your fellow traitors.

I never voted for Hillary, so nothing to get over.

Yes, a network should be able to decide which ads to run, they are a private company and the government should not be interfering.

Keep your big government statist fingers out of my life

Lol, fair enough.

I went there in 82 for 3 semesters, then was given a semester off to re-examine my life...(let’s just say I was not ready for college!).

Never went back to UF, but finished my BS about 30 years later.

Have been a Gator fan since 79, shortly after I moved to Florida. All 3 of my siblings as well as my Mom graduated from UF.

My sister and BIL went back this year for Homecoming!

Cool man. I hope our Gainesville roots can overcome our ideological differences.

I moved into a House right by the law school 2 weeks before the Rollins murders.

The Gainesville we both knew prior to 1990 was forever changed by the murders.

Emmitt Smith was in my Sociology class when I was a freshman.

You were there for the Wayne Peace, James Jones, Neal Anderson, Lorenzo Hampton, John L Williams days.

I was there for the changeover to Spurs. Epic shit.

Good looking out, I hate you, but I love you, like my MIL.

I never voted for Hillary, so nothing to get over.

Yes, a network should be able to decide which ads to run, they are a private company and the government should not be interfering.

Keep your big government statist fingers out of my life

Actually they don't own the airwaves, dumbass, they're public domain, and they can't discriminate unilaterally, dipshit Commie. And, only retarded kids still run around babbling 'statist' like it's some sort of witty response; I guess we're supposed to believe you're all libertarian n stuff' because you parrot that idiot word, when if fact you're just a overaged brat.

Judge fucking Judy.

According to all those 'educated college kid' demographics who vote Democratic thatsome idiot on here somewhere is babbling about, she's not available, since she's on the Supreme Court, you know.

And how do you feel about Christian bakers making a wedding cake for a couple of cupcakes?

Forum List

Back