Any of you rich republicans who have been going to Starbucks

I'll piss on that pudding.

Remind me not to eat at your home.
I'll buy you some Dunkin'

I love Dunkin ... but I don't drink coffee and I don't eat doughnuts, so I don't get there very often.

My chagrin is that people equate food with politics. Given there is no game in life more filthy than politics, that is metaphorically crapping where you eat.

There is nothing that is not saturated with politics now and all one sided for the most part.

I tuned into stephen colbert a couple of times just to see how stupid he was...all the idiots in the room just laughed like he was the funniest thing alive...I could see nothing funny about him at all except the way he looks....but of course the audience is probably 99% liberal millenials from New Yawk City.

They make some excellent hash browns for a buck :thup:
What you wrote:
"There is nothing that is not saturated with politics now and all one sided for the most part. I tuned into stephen colbert a couple of times just to see how stupid he was...all the idiots in the room just laughed like he was the funniest thing alive...I could see nothing funny about him at all except the way he looks....but of course the audience is probably 99% liberal millenials from New Yawk City."

You're an idiot so I'm not surprised you don't understand humor

Remind me not to eat at your home.
I'll buy you some Dunkin'

I love Dunkin ... but I don't drink coffee and I don't eat doughnuts, so I don't get there very often.

My chagrin is that people equate food with politics. Given there is no game in life more filthy than politics, that is metaphorically crapping where you eat.

There is nothing that is not saturated with politics now and all one sided for the most part.

I tuned into stephen colbert a couple of times just to see how stupid he was...all the idiots in the room just laughed like he was the funniest thing alive...I could see nothing funny about him at all except the way he looks....but of course the audience is probably 99% liberal millenials from New Yawk City.

They make some excellent hash browns for a buck :thup:
What you wrote:
"There is nothing that is not saturated with politics now and all one sided for the most part. I tuned into stephen colbert a couple of times just to see how stupid he was...all the idiots in the room just laughed like he was the funniest thing alive...I could see nothing funny about him at all except the way he looks....but of course the audience is probably 99% liberal millenials from New Yawk City."

You're an idiot so I'm not surprised you don't understand humor
Li

Name or list one colbert joke...if you can find one...that you think is funny.

I will not be waiting with bated breath.

A lot of people just do not know how to make coffee.

Here is what it takes............french presser....not expensive.

good coffee..or one you prefer.

Bring 1 cup of water to boil....let it cool for 30 secs.

Then pour the coffee grounds into the water.....according to how strong you like it

Pour it into the presser....let it steep in the presser for exactly 5 min. no more no less if you want the full flavor of the coffee. If you let it sit longer than 5 min it will be bitter.

Good coffee, Hazelnut and old fashioned Percolator. Gave up my fancy coffee makers long ago. Black.

A lot of people just do not know how to make coffee.

Here is what it takes............french presser....not expensive.

good coffee..or one you prefer.

Bring 1 cup of water to boil....let it cool for 30 secs.

Then pour the coffee grounds into the water.....according to how strong you like it

Pour it into the presser....let it steep in the presser for exactly 5 min. no more no less if you want the full flavor of the coffee. If you let it sit longer than 5 min it will be bitter.

Good coffee, Hazelnut and old fashioned Percolator. Gave up my fancy coffee makers long ago. Black.

A french press is one of the simplest coffee makers available.

Six Reasons Why French Press Makes the Best Coffee

How many Democrats can afford to get their coffee from Starbucks. McDonalds, maybe, but not Starbucks.

There are 2 classes of democrats...the wealthy elitists who control all the organs of power in the democratic party and then there are their running dogs aka.....negroes, illegals, muslim immigrants, sexual deviants, felons, drug addicts and all the others who expect the gubmint to take care of them.

I use a after market coffee pod. That way I buy coffee by the pound. And use what ever brand I want.

All coffee to me takes like (yeah you know it)

Most likely you have never had a good cup of coffee....made the right way....using good coffee.

Now some folks are brought up on tea and it would be difficult for them to cultivate a liking for coffee. Aka...the english...just gotta have their tea ...no matter where or what...even in the midst of a battlefield they will take a tea break.

I use a after market coffee pod. That way I buy coffee by the pound. And use what ever brand I want.

Yeh pod....hehheh that was the word I could not think of.

Anyhow...yeh....that sounds like a good wayto go.....but what about the filter?

All coffee to me takes like (yeah you know it)

Most likely you have never had a good cup of coffee....made the right way....using good coffee.

Now some folks are brought up on tea and it would be difficult for them to cultivate a liking for coffee. Aka...the english...just gotta have their tea ...no matter where or what...even in the midst of a battlefield they will take a tea break.
You can't make a bitter bean sweat.. Plus, If I drank coffee I'd clear the room,,no shit,,,just gas...

This and some Cafe Bustelo with sugar:

61h%2BA-LLJoL._SX679_.jpg

What kind of coffe maker is that? Never saw one like it. Does it make drip coffee?

Yeh pod....hehheh that was the word I could not think of.

Anyhow...yeh....that sounds like a good wayto go.....but what about the filter?
The pod has it’s on built in stainless steel filter.

hmmm someone must have given me some bad info....unless maybe they were talking about a filter on the water line...does the water line to the machine have a filter?

I never used one...but one of the places I go to has one....excellent coffee for sure.

You can use a inline filter. I use spring water. Think I paid around $165.00 for mine. It’s been great so far.

How many Democrats can afford to get their coffee from Starbucks. McDonalds, maybe, but not Starbucks.
I can, do not like it, bitter, and I do not like all the junk in coffee.

Black and clear. My Presto cost $39, went back to if after all the fancy machines. Also do not like French Press.

Each one of us have a choice, thank goodness. Hot Tea gives me a headache. Iced Tea,fine.

I can, do not like it, bitter, and I do not like all the junk in coffee.

Black and clear. My Presto cost $39, went back to if after all the fancy machines. Also do not like French Press.

Each one of us have a choice, thank goodness. Hot Tea gives me a headache. Iced Tea,fine.

What kind of tea do you drink?

Forum List

Back