Any official that shields/conceals/harbors an illegal is subject to 5 years in federal prison.

That is a current law on the books. Furthermore if said illegal kills someone the official is subject to the possibility of LIFE in prison.

These stupid radical leftists in charge of these sanctuary cities are playing with fire.

Time to throw the lawless where they belong, in prison.

Even Democrat legal scholars have voiced concerns over how Democrats have just ignored our laws and do as they please. If leaders don't obey the law soon after the people will feel no need to obey the law either.

posts like this make their head spin

I think Blueballs is Clive Bundy.

Thinking, not your strong suit.

So even my less strong suits are better than yours. Amazing, eh?

I bet all the people whose loved ones were killed by legal citizens are so relieved to know the perpetrator was here lawfully.

Even Democrat legal scholars have voiced concerns over how Democrats have just ignored our laws and do as they please. If leaders don't obey the law soon after the people will feel no need to obey the law either.

posts like this make their head spin

I think Blueballs is Clive Bundy.

Thinking, not your strong suit.

So even my less strong suits are better than yours. Amazing, eh?

Poor snowflake troll :itsok:

How long did Trump serve for bringing in those undocumented Polish workers?
This law is in reference to ELECTED & Government officials.

And why then does it say 'any person'?
It does indeed. I stand corrected. If the statute of limitations hasn't expired and Trump did as you claim then you have a valid question. I suppose the answer would be that no one was being held accountable at any point in the past.

Hopefully that changes soon, real soon.

And why then does it say 'any person'?

RIGHT. FUCKING. HERE. C-NT.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/new-bill-could-give-illegal-aliens-voting-rights-in-new-york-city/

"New legislation is being pushed that would give illegal aliens the right to vote in New York City’s 2017 elections for mayor, comptroller, public advocate, borough president and City Council, The Post has learned."

=======================

If that shit gets passed, I'm on the fucking warpath. There is no way on god's green earth will I accept some BS fucking local ordinance accepting illegals voting. Either citizenship means something, or it doesn't.

No. You actually have to REEEEAAAADDD.

Can you, c-nt idiot?

"No one knows for certain the percentage of illegals in gangs, thanks in large part to sanctuary laws themselves. But various estimates exist:

A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations. It commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico."

Where does claim what I claimed is wrong, dogshit?

Forum List

Back