Any old school gamers in the house?

I was born in 1939. As a child, I played with Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys. The only game I played was “doctor” and I don't think I have to explain that one.

I have (I want to say a ton, but just to be safe, I'll go with ...) pounds of old-school game systems and games themselves — everything from the original Atari 2600 and Atari 5200 and Nintendo Gameboy Advance to game cartridges like Donkey Kong, Centipede, Joust, Pitfall, etc. in storage.

Bet I could make a chunk from those American Pickers guys off the stuff I have, but I can't bring myself to sell them.

I have (I want to say a ton, but just to be safe, I'll go with ...) pounds of old-school game systems and games themselves — everything from the original Atari 2600 and Atari 5200 and Nintendo Gameboy Advance to game cartridges like Donkey Kong, Centipede, Joust, Pitfall, etc. in storage.

Bet I could make a chunk from those American Pickers guys off the stuff I have, but I can't bring myself to sell them.

My nephew has all the systems, tons of games - it's an entire wall of fun. He could make a ton of money, but I'm betting he never sells.

Any old school gamers in the house?

games_3.jpg

Wake said:
The earliest games I played were on the SNES and Game Boy.
Game boy is about the newest stuff I play.... I think its all crap compared to the actual good stuff in the 80s :)

Atari 2600 is my favourite 80s console followed by Colecovision :) (Plus the beautiful 80s arcade games in the early to mid eighties)

If only I had invested all those quarters I spent on arcade games.................... I would be able to retire now!

My favorites were Wing Commander and Privateer! Space flight combat simulation at its finest!

My favorites were Wing Commander and Privateer! Space flight combat simulation at its finest!
Never played it...heard a lot of good things about Wing Commander.

Its abandonware, I'm gonna give it a try.

Any other old PC game suggestions?

Super Gouls & Ghosts
Xzevious
Gauntlet
Zelda
Pitfall
Spy Hunter
Baulders Gate
Resident Evil 1
Thief
Castelvania
Deus Ex