Any Other Adult Videogame Lovers Here? 😁

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Believe it or not I still got my old Super Nintendo that I'm playing Lion King on right now. I don't play videogames as much as I used to as now I watch more movies than I play games but I still love doing it.

My favorite games on Super Nintendo have always been and always will be Donkey Kong. 😁 I guess it's just because I'm still a big kid at heart. 😊

Early to mid 1980s was my peak video game play, in arcades and home console (I had an Atari 2600 back in the day).

Other than Chess and Hearts, I don't play much these days.

And aside note:
This past Monday, I met a friend of mine's grandkid (he is 6 or 7) and he had some kind of kids portable device. I tried it out and played Tetris. He was impressed by my mad skillz. I still got it. :cool:

The thing video games have over movies is interaction, more stimulating for mind and hand-eye coordination dexterity, especially as you age.

Sour grapes?

An expression.

I figured as I never heard of the game and vaguely remembered hearing it as an expression but the way you wrote it made it sound like it could have also been a game with never being any good at it. 😆

Played Doom on floppy discs. Was hooked after that. Have over 100 pc and Xbox games. Am currently playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fallout 4 for the umpteenth time

Well it's been many years but I finally made it back to the level that I could never beat. The stupid lava one.

The only videogames that I ever got was the first Nintendo and the first Gameboy. I still have them both however I have not played them in years.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do have several Super Mario T-shirts. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back