Any other Pastafarians here?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
My religion is better than yours and you will going to a really bad place if you question it!!!

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
By design, the only dogma allowed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the rejection of dogma. That is, there are no strict rules and regulations, there are no rote rituals and prayers and other nonsense. Every member has a say in what this church is and what it becomes.

See how that works kids?

My religion is better than yours and you will going to a really bad place if you question it!!!

By design, the only dogma allowed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the rejection of dogma. That is, there are no strict rules and regulations, there are no rote rituals and prayers and other nonsense. Every member has a say in what this church is and what it becomes.

See how that works kids?
oh Wow......im joining that church.......thanx Dottie......Geezus....
loser.gif

See how that works kids?
oh Wow......im joining that church.......thanx Dottie......Geezus....
loser.gif

Any church that worships basil and garlic is good.

I love Pasta...really I do...but I'm more of the Satanic Hamster belief structure.

Forum List

Back