Any predictions on who will mysteriously disappear on November 9th?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
New paid posters & shills obviously but how bout the regulars? Who will take their candidate losing the worst?

If, by some freak chance, the HIldaBeast loses, we'll have to put "rdean" and "JoeB" on suicide watch...
tongue_smile.gif

If, by some freak chance, the HIldaBeast loses, we'll have to put "rdean" and "JoeB" on suicide watch...
tongue_smile.gif
I dunno. I think Matthew will take it the hardest. Then in 3 months he'll be pro Trump lol.
On the other side I'd guess vagisil will take it the hardest.

Don't worry, those that supported the "winner" are going to be more shamed by the end of their candidates term.

Know how the dead guy never does wrong? Well, in this case, the real victors are going to be the losers.

Last edited:
New paid posters & shills obviously but how bout the regulars? Who will take their candidate losing the worst?

I could care less. Things will remain the same whoever wins. Avoid disappointment by not getting so wrapped up in the person you're supporting.

I'm just gonna sit here on Nov 9th and watch this forum spontaneously burst into flames.

Last edited:
tongue_smile.gif

Joe the extremist will absolutely melt down right before our eyes.

That alone makes voting for Trump well worth it. :beer:

Based on what I saw in 2012

Most of our conservative posters will take a vacation

I have to spend four hours in the car if I am going to vote on Election Day.

If Trump wins, Hillary will "disappear within a year. Don't worry though. It'll be one of those luxury prisons.

Forum List

Back