Any predictions on who will mysteriously disappear on November 9th?

If, by some freak chance, the HIldaBeast loses, we'll have to put "rdean" and "JoeB" on suicide watch...
tongue_smile.gif
I dunno. I think Matthew will take it the hardest. Then in 3 months he'll be pro Trump lol.
On the other side I'd guess vagisil will take it the hardest.

Vagisil is already so separated from reality, I expect him to continue the campaign like an abandoned Japanese soldier on an uncharted island. He will think the battle is still going on for years after it's all over.

New paid posters & shills obviously but how bout the regulars? Who will take their candidate losing the worst?
I might get banned for what I might say if the bitch "wins" but oh well. It will be worth it.Not sure if I will take a chance saying it here or just say it on facebook lol....I can come back from a ban there...been there done that 30 day ban shit on FB several times. I got a feeling a LOT of people are going to start disappearing once the Clinton Regime takes office. "suicides" and "accidents" will become common place among those that crossed her.

America will disappear if it goes as "they" are guaranteeing. This is final. They will install so much more...................the damage will be non-recoverable.

Now that 99% of the RW'ers on this board have taken the position that Hillary Clinton can't win unless the election is stolen,
I expect very few will leave. They have denial as their ticket to stay and jabber on.

I have to spend four hours in the car if I am going to vote on Election Day.
Why? I'll spend about 10 minutes in a car and 5 minutes in line, but will be voting Early too.

I leave for the cabin on the Friday before the election for ten days. If I want to vote then I have to make the trip back home. I am not sure what I am going to do yet.

I predict not only will she win, but that she will be a one-term President.
I honestly doubt she'll finish her term. She's sick. And she's corrupt. Either way she won't finish her term.
Count on two
Both candidates are so wildly UNpopular that it's easy to believe that - whomever wins - they'll be a One-Term President.

a.k.a. Placeholder Presidency, until something better comes along.

Besides, by that time, the scales will have tipped, and people will be so desperate to bitch-slap the LibTards, that a Pub will be a shoe-in.

So long as they don't run Attila the Hun again.

Now that 99% of the RW'ers on this board have taken the position that Hillary Clinton can't win unless the election is stolen,
I expect very few will leave. They have denial as their ticket to stay and jabber on.

Count me in the 1% then.

I've said from the start Hillary would win. I've been amazed at how disliked across the country she is, but she'll still win.

Once you add up the 20%-25% liberal elite snobs that make up our general population, and add them to the dumbfucks that liberals have addicted to government, they simply outnumber the working class white population that make up the bulk of the GOP.

Last edited:
New paid posters & shills obviously but how bout the regulars? Who will take their candidate losing the worst?
I might get banned for what I might say if the bitch "wins" but oh well. It will be worth it.Not sure if I will take a chance saying it here or just say it on facebook lol....I can come back from a ban there...been there done that 30 day ban shit on FB several times. I got a feeling a LOT of people are going to start disappearing once the Clinton Regime takes office. "suicides" and "accidents" will become common place among those that crossed her.

Yeah...that's a common plan for nutbags. Say something to get booted out so you can claim that you didn't avoid taking your medicine.

I have to spend four hours in the car if I am going to vote on Election Day.
Why? I'll spend about 10 minutes in a car and 5 minutes in line, but will be voting Early too.

I leave for the cabin on the Friday before the election for ten days. If I want to vote then I have to make the trip back home. I am not sure what I am going to do yet.

I'd suggest taking the drive. Then I'd consider appealing to the PA legislature to do something about your antiquated voting laws.

I could care less. Things will remain the same whoever wins. Avoid disappointment by not getting so wrapped up in the person you're supporting.

I'm just gonna sit here on Nov 9th and watch this forum spontaneously burst into flames.
Yep.

On November 9, it's business as usual for me, regardless of which terrible candidate wins.

This place will be a hoot, though. Just like it was in 2012.

I'd suggest taking the drive. Then I'd consider appealing to the PA legislature to do something about your antiquated voting laws.

I am going to make the drive. I've never missed an election and I don't wish to start now.

PA prides itself on law antiquated laws. We're still paying the Johnstown Flood Tax of 1936 and we still can't purchase beer at the market. lol

Life would be so much easier, if we could all vote by raising our hands, wherever we are just as Congress does when they are called to vote on each resolution.

Life and their country is a playground to these refugees in Congress.

It will become the new birtherism

I predict not only will she win, but that she will be a one-term President.
I honestly doubt she'll finish her term. She's sick. And she's corrupt. Either way she won't finish her term.
Count on two
Both candidates are so wildly UNpopular that it's easy to believe that - whomever wins - they'll be a One-Term President.

a.k.a. Placeholder Presidency, until something better comes along.

Besides, by that time, the scales will have tipped, and people will be so desperate to bitch-slap the LibTards, that a Pub will be a shoe-in.

So long as they don't run Attila the Hun again.

Welcome to 2016

All politicians are unpopular and rightfully so
The most popular politician is President Obama with around a 52% approval rate

I may go away for a while. After whoever wins in a few weeks it'll take a while for the bellyaching by the losers to be substantive and worth discussing.

Forum List

Back