Any recomendatons for Netflix movies or shows to watch?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have to admit.... I have netflix but watch very little of it...... thinking about just ending my subscription..... the movies aren't that great and the British cop shows aren't interesting...

I have to admit.... I have netflix but watch very little of it...... thinking about just ending my subscription..... the movies aren't that great and the British cop shows aren't interesting...
Not to mention all the unfunny comedians that all they do is cuss and belittle America.

Not to mention all the unfunny comedians that all they do is cuss and belittle America.

Exactly.... I have tried to watch the comedians, and they are just not funny....... You wonder how they make a living..... as horrible a person as bill cosby is, he was a master comedian......

The Netflix original shows? They are drab, and lifeless...... what is it about these shows that make them so drab?

I enjoy all of the Marvel series on Netflix, but I don't know if you are into that sort of thing. :dunno:

I watched Daredevil, and Jessica Jones...but they were slow, drab, and Luke Cage was so boring I stopped watching halfway through.... I managed to get through Iron Fist but again, really boring....and the Defenders.....boring....

Babylon Berlin, Godless, Damnation, Hinterland, Shetland.

Netflix is the best platform in entertainment right now, imo.

I think the issue is this.... in other t.v. shows, you have weekly stories with whole season story they touch on a little at a time... here

You mean the fake documentary where she cut the scene of the pro gun supporters to make it look like they couldn't answer her question, when in fact they gave intelligent, deep answers...so she cut the scene? That one?

Babylon Berlin, Godless, Damnation, Hinterland, Shetland.

Netflix is the best platform in entertainment right now, imo.

Godless was okay..... It was interesting to see Jeff Daniels play a bad guy like that....

Babylon Berlin....the sex was a little too much stopped half way through the first episode...... I will try the others though, thanks.

/----/ So many good series it's hard to pick the best. Start with WhiteColor and if you're not hooked after the first episode move on to Longmire.
Shot on location in Manhattan White Collar | Netflix

I think the issue is this.... in other t.v. shows, you have weekly stories with whole season story they touch on a little at a time... here

You mean the fake documentary where she cut the scene of the pro gun supporters to make it look like they couldn't answer her question, when in fact they gave intelligent, deep answers...so she cut the scene? That one?

Ah, if you're looking for weekly self-contained stories, Netflix isn't the way to go. The Netflix format doesn't lend itself to that sort of show.

Rectify is good. Goliath on Amazon is good and so is Sneeky Pete! Queen of the south on Netflix and Breaking Bad.

I enjoy all of the Marvel series on Netflix, but I don't know if you are into that sort of thing. :dunno:

I watched Daredevil, and Jessica Jones...but they were slow, drab, and Luke Cage was so boring I stopped watching halfway through.... I managed to get through Iron Fist but again, really boring....and the Defenders.....boring....
I share your thoughts on these Marvel shows. But I did rather enjoy the Punisher. Give that a try.

Forum List

Back