Any recomendatons for Netflix movies or shows to watch?

Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist.

It's a 4 part series about a bank robbery perpetrated by a pizza delivery guy with a bomb locked around his neck.

I saw that!

Babylon Berlin, Godless, Damnation, Hinterland, Shetland.

Netflix is the best platform in entertainment right now, imo.

Godless was okay..... It was interesting to see Jeff Daniels play a bad guy like that....

Babylon Berlin....the sex was a little too much stopped half way through the first episode...... I will try the others though, thanks.

The Ken Burns documentaries are generally good... other than that, I agree, Netflix has gone to hell. But hey, i travel a lot, so, $10/month beats watching HBO in a hotel room.

I have to admit.... I have netflix but watch very little of it...... thinking about just ending my subscription..... the movies aren't that great and the British cop shows aren't interesting...
They used to have a fantastic list of mail in DVDs. Anything and everything in your mailbox with 2 day turnaround.
Used to.

Babylon Berlin, Godless, Damnation, Hinterland, Shetland.

Netflix is the best platform in entertainment right now, imo.

Godless was okay..... It was interesting to see Jeff Daniels play a bad guy like that....

Babylon Berlin....the sex was a little too much stopped half way through the first episode...... I will try the others though, thanks.

The Ken Burns documentaries are generally good... other than that, I agree, Netflix has gone to hell. But hey, i travel a lot, so, $10/month beats watching HBO in a hotel room.
I was a Ken Burns fan after his Civil War series.
Then he did baseball.
One long bitch fest about racism when the fact is baseball did more for breaking down race barriers than any institution.
Burns is just a pathetic Leftard whiner.

I enjoy all of the Marvel series on Netflix, but I don't know if you are into that sort of thing. :dunno:

I watched Daredevil, and Jessica Jones...but they were slow, drab, and Luke Cage was so boring I stopped watching halfway through.... I managed to get through Iron Fist but again, really boring....and the Defenders.....boring....

How could you not like Daredevil?

Have you tried Trollhunters? It has more humor. Animated, but both my wife and I enjoyed watching with our daughter.

I enjoy all of the Marvel series on Netflix, but I don't know if you are into that sort of thing. :dunno:

I watched Daredevil, and Jessica Jones...but they were slow, drab, and Luke Cage was so boring I stopped watching halfway through.... I managed to get through Iron Fist but again, really boring....and the Defenders.....boring....

Have you tried Trollhunters? It has more humor. Animated, but both my wife and I enjoyed watching with our daughter.

Daredevil was slow and whiny.........

Daredevil was slow and whiny.........

But soooo gritty.

Forum List

Back