Any wrestling fans here?

This was real wrestling

No, it was not.

Kurt Angle and Brock lesner became pro wrestlers. What do you say to that?

Don't you ever take no shit off these welfare posters. Your a gold supporting member and they ain't nothing but leeches.

Who was your favorite transformer?

Quiet welfare, REAL members are talking!

Sorry, Lee Van Queef

I once took my son to watch Andre the Giant wrestle at a local venue.

We stood close to the door where he entered the main event.

I couldn't believe a human being could be that freakin huge!! ...... :eek-52:

get out of my thread then hockyface!
Fuck off, Biff
Fuck you, you Ukrainian troll! Guy comes here and starts an HONEST thread and you show up. We ALL know you are here to suck his cyber dick but hey. Keep it to PMs okay?
I’m sorry. I guess you’re a fake wrestling fan too. Do you like super heroes also? Batman, the Flash.
You’re here as a NON paying member. That makes you a fucking welfare case! So welfare faggot, show some respect to your BETTERS.
You’re here. Your welcome.
You got 6 for ratings! Piss ants are higher than you. Some smart ass no rank welfare sucking butt nugget.

Fuck off, Biff
Fuck you, you Ukrainian troll! Guy comes here and starts an HONEST thread and you show up. We ALL know you are here to suck his cyber dick but hey. Keep it to PMs okay?
I’m sorry. I guess you’re a fake wrestling fan too. Do you like super heroes also? Batman, the Flash.
You’re here as a NON paying member. That makes you a fucking welfare case! So welfare faggot, show some respect to your BETTERS.
You got 6 for ratings! Piss ants are higher than you. Some smart ass no rank welfare sucking butt nugget.

Not sure how the ratings work yet but Ill try to do better.

Fuck off, Biff
You got me there, Lee Van Queef

Hopefully, your ratings will be better than that horrible Memphis promotion.

Hopefully, your ratings will be better than that horrible Memphis promotion.

Enough. you and your friends ruined a good thread topic. Get out of here.

Your right at 50 percent which is fine for a rookie. You look at welfares and he's pulling 10 percent.

Your right at 50 percent which is fine for a rookie. You look at welfares and he's pulling 10 percent.
Its better than you pulling three inches, Lee Van Queef

Thanks! that guy sucks eggs.

Thanks! that guy Lee Van Queef sucks eggs.

Its better than you pulling three inches, Lee Van Queef

Enough! you dont look like a hocky player anymore, you look like that delaweeze kid from 21 jump street. his dad was the fat guy in cannibal run.

I like how people say wrestling is fake but benoites son can die from the crippler crossface. it was terible that he died and I hate benoite for it, but the move actually works.

Who are you talking about?

Chris benoite.

It's Benoit and he died in a murder suicide not in the ring.

Actually, he murdered his wife and son then hung himself two days later.

sorry detective boss. i wasnt aware of that.

Forum List

Back