Any wrestling fans here?

Iron Mike, yeah right. He needs to do some crunches, the big faker. No wonder he was always buried on the undercard. I can’t believe anyone watches that drivel.

He had a bad arm and had to where a leather suport for like 5 years. Hurt it in a match with putski i think.
Right, he “hurt” it. Eyeroll. He probably slipped during one of his ten daily showers. Wrestling is the worst.

get out of my thread then hockyface!
Fuck off, Biff
Fuck you, you Ukrainian troll! Guy comes here and starts an HONEST thread and you show up. We ALL know you are here to suck his cyber dick but hey. Keep it to PMs okay?
I’m sorry. I guess you’re a fake wrestling fan too. Do you like super heroes also? Batman, the Flash.

He had a bad arm and had to where a leather suport for like 5 years. Hurt it in a match with putski i think.
Right, he “hurt” it. Eyeroll. He probably slipped during one of his ten daily showers. Wrestling is the worst.

Fuck off, Biff
Fuck you, you Ukrainian troll! Guy comes here and starts an HONEST thread and you show up. We ALL know you are here to suck his cyber dick but hey. Keep it to PMs okay?
I’m sorry. I guess you’re a fake wrestling fan too. Do you like super heroes also? Batman, the Flash.
Your here as a NON paying member. That makes you a fucking welfare case! So welfare faggot, show some respect to your BETTERS.

Around the Dallas area in the 1980's the big name in wrestling was the Von Erich family. Every week they did battle on TV against the Fabulous Freebirds who hailed from Atlanta, Ga. ..... :cool:
The only thing I knew about that came out of Dallas in the 80’s was JR Ewing. I certainly wasn’t going to watch anything emanating from that decrepit Sportatorium.

That was a soap opera you dummie. I am talking about proffesional wrestling!
I realize it was a “soap opera”. I watched it religiously, anything to avoid that drunken idiot Bill Mercer. Who could take that seriously?

This was real wrestling

No, it was not.

Kurt Angle and Brock lesner became pro wrestlers. What do you say to that?

I say they were great wrestlers who found a way to make money doing something else. More power to them, but real wrestling is real wrestling.

okay buddy. lol. One of them went on to be the best UFC champs ever but he is a fake wrestler.

Who?

Fuck off, Biff
You’re here as a NON paying member. That makes you a fucking welfare case! So welfare faggot, show some respect to your BETTERS.
You’re here. Your welcome.

I like how people say wrestling is fake but benoites son can die from the crippler crossface. it was terible that he died and I hate benoite for it, but the move actually works.

Last edited:
Fuck off, Biff
You’re here as a NON paying member. That makes you a fucking welfare case! So welfare faggot, show some respect to your BETTERS.
You’re here. Your welcome.

Your welcome to go teach a english class because this isnt one of them.

This was real wrestling

No, it was not.

I say they were great wrestlers who found a way to make money doing something else. More power to them, but real wrestling is real wrestling.

okay buddy. lol. One of them went on to be the best UFC champs ever but he is a fake wrestler.

Who?

Brock lesner pal.

This was real wrestling

No, it was not.

Don't you ever take no shit off these welfare posters. Your a gold supporting member and they ain't nothing but leeches.

Who was your favorite transformer?

Quiet welfare, REAL members are talking!

Forum List

Back