Any wrestling fans here?

You are so right. I hate wrestling. I turned it on once, lasted about five minutes. I think that stupid guy who did the Slim Jim commercials was wrestling. Even Lanny would have been a better choice than that fraud.

The Slim Jim guy was Macho Man Randy Savage. He be dead now... RIP

I loved to watch him! Guy cracked me up! So hilarious!

See... that's the thing, I enjoy the entertainment of wrestling. I don't get caught up in the "drama" of it because I know it's all fake and scripted. I just want to watch and laugh at the characters. The "die hard" fans are funny too... they get all into it like it's real and you can't convince them it's not... they'll get pissed off! lol
Citizen Boss, you seem like a good and reasonable man, but I consider entertainment to be listening to Peter Gabriel and sipping on a Chardonnay, not considering Dory Funk Jr’s run in Japan. I’m not wasting my valuable time on those fakers.

lol. you mean terry funk. Dory was an explorer that my kid used to watch on tv. lol..

Citizen Boss, you seem like a good and reasonable man, but I consider entertainment to be listening to Peter Gabriel and sipping on a Chardonnay, not considering Dory Funk Jr’s run in Japan. I’m not wasting my valuable time on those fakers.

That's why there is more than one flavor of ice cream.

You are so right. I hate wrestling. I turned it on once, lasted about five minutes. I think that stupid guy who did the Slim Jim commercials was wrestling. Even Lanny would have been a better choice than that fraud.

See... that's the thing, I enjoy the entertainment of wrestling. I don't get caught up in the "drama" of it because I know it's all fake and scripted. I just want to watch and laugh at the characters. The "die hard" fans are funny too... they get all into it like it's real and you can't convince them it's not... they'll get pissed off! lol

lol. you mean terry funk. Dory was an explorer that my kid used to watch on tv. lol..
Never heard of him

Never heard of him

It was a she and you probably dont have kids so thats why.

That's why there is more than one flavor of ice cream.
You don’t have to tell me that again, Citizen Boss. I have that on a t-shirt.

Im not talking about that stupid fake shit that they do now. Im talking about guys like dick the bruiser and harly race. real legit tough guys. Haku was tough to. he once ripped a guys eyeball out in a bar fight. I read about it in bobby heenans book.

I used to be a wrestling fan back in the old days when guys were like you say and not the pretty boy candy asses of today. Wrestling has pretty much mirrored the changes in the NFL. Was a big fan of Bruno's, met him at a bar and especially Ivan Putski, got to shake his hand.

My grandad and i used to watch wrestling back in the day. NWA and WWF. Is this thread okay for this forum? im a new guy. Still trying to figure out the rules.

Biff, read your intro, you are an OK guy. You'll do fine here, just realize that half the people here are idiots and the more they attack you the more a threat you are to them because they don't have enough brains to blow their noses, so take it as a compliment when they attack you. Because you are such a nice guy, here's a compressed file chart I made which will make the rules easier to understand for you. I cut the file to quarter size so it would attach, so its a bit fuzzy when you blow it up big enough to read but should still make sense. Welcome to the forum.

View attachment 165846

Thanks boss. That bart simpson guy sure seemed like he has never skinned a squirrel. Maybe he got mad and caused trouble for me. I am just here to hang out. I do like wrestling though. well the old stuff. Thanks again for the help. I appreciate it.
Why skin a squirrel when there's a rabbit? Wrestling, all totally ghey......

Im not talking about that stupid fake shit that they do now. Im talking about guys like dick the bruiser and harly race. real legit tough guys. Haku was tough to. he once ripped a guys eyeball out in a bar fight. I read about it in bobby heenans book.

I used to be a wrestling fan back in the old days when guys were like you say and not the pretty boy candy asses of today. Wrestling has pretty much mirrored the changes in the NFL. Was a big fan of Bruno's, met him at a bar and especially Ivan Putski, got to shake his hand.

My grandad and i used to watch wrestling back in the day. NWA and WWF. Is this thread okay for this forum? im a new guy. Still trying to figure out the rules.

Biff, read your intro, you are an OK guy. You'll do fine here, just realize that half the people here are idiots and the more they attack you the more a threat you are to them because they don't have enough brains to blow their noses, so take it as a compliment when they attack you. Because you are such a nice guy, here's a compressed file chart I made which will make the rules easier to understand for you. I cut the file to quarter size so it would attach, so its a bit fuzzy when you blow it up big enough to read but should still make sense. Welcome to the forum.

View attachment 165846

Thanks boss. That bart simpson guy sure seemed like he has never skinned a squirrel. Maybe he got mad and caused trouble for me. I am just here to hang out. I do like wrestling though. well the old stuff. Thanks again for the help. I appreciate it.

get out of my thread and stop following me around or i will alert on you. you got me in trouble earlier. fuck you.

View attachment 165846

Biffy is scared of Bart lol

View attachment 165846

get out of my thread and stop following me around or i will alert on you. you got me in trouble earlier. fuck you.
:ahole-1:

I was a big wrestling mark when I was a kid. Saw several local shows in Portland with wrestlers like Billy Jack Haynes, Playboy Buddy Rose, Rip Oliver, Stan Stasiak, Curt Hennig and some of the bigger stars that would tour around the promotions like Ric Flair. Finally stopped watching when my 3 year old daughter started putting wrestling moves on other little kids. Liked to watch the heels - loved the interviews. "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."

View attachment 165846

:ahole-1:

okay bart. have fun. thanks for following me around. your such an idiot loser. Ill block you.

Iron Mike, yeah right. He needs to do some crunches, the big faker. No wonder he was always buried on the undercard. I can’t believe anyone watches that drivel.

He had a bad arm and had to where a leather suport for like 5 years. Hurt it in a match with putski i think.

Forum List

Back