Any wrestling fans here?

Iron Mike, yeah right. He needs to do some crunches, the big faker. No wonder he was always buried on the undercard. I can’t believe anyone watches that drivel.

He had a bad arm and had to where a leather suport for like 5 years. Hurt it in a match with putski i think.
Right, he “hurt” it. Eyeroll. He probably slipped during one of his ten daily showers. Wrestling is the worst.

Iron Mike, yeah right. He needs to do some crunches, the big faker. No wonder he was always buried on the undercard. I can’t believe anyone watches that drivel.

He had a bad arm and had to where a leather suport for like 5 years. Hurt it in a match with putski i think.
Right, he “hurt” it. Eyeroll. He probably slipped during one of his ten daily showers. Wrestling is the worst.

get out of my thread then hockyface!

Fuck off, Biff

Fuck off, Biff
Fuck you, you Ukrainian troll! Guy comes here and starts an HONEST thread and you show up. We ALL know you are here to suck his cyber dick but hey. Keep it to PMs okay?

Around the Dallas area in the 1980's the big name in wrestling was the Von Erich family. Every week they did battle on TV against the Fabulous Freebirds who hailed from Atlanta, Ga. ..... :cool:
The only thing I knew about that came out of Dallas in the 80’s was JR Ewing. I certainly wasn’t going to watch anything emanating from that decrepit Sportatorium.

Around the Dallas area in the 1980's the big name in wrestling was the Von Erich family. Every week they did battle on TV against the Fabulous Freebirds who hailed from Atlanta, Ga. ..... :cool:
The only thing I knew about that came out of Dallas in the 80’s was JR Ewing. I certainly wasn’t going to watch anything emanating from that decrepit Sportatorium.

That was a soap opera you dummie. I am talking about proffesional wrestling!

Fuck off, Biff
Fuck you, you Ukrainian troll! Guy comes here and starts an HONEST thread and you show up. We ALL know you are here to suck his cyber dick but hey. Keep it to PMs okay?

Thanks bro. seems like a troublemaker troll. Just block him.

Forum List

Back