Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

Spain looks to be the one to make it. England is a surprise they might just take it all.
My money's on England - just a well-oiled machine.

They can read one another's minds AND the minds of their opponents.

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.
Yet you create a thread about it? Why? Just to be a bully? That is just vicious and destructive -- why shit on accomplished and successful people for being accomplished and successful?
Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.
Who the hell cares what the politics and sexualities of sport stars are?
Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.
They are the best team in the world and will not lose badly.
It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
Soccer is not a boring sport at all. You are of course allowed to think so, but that would just be wrong. :)

Me. The assholes being American hating queers playing the most boring game on earth really sucks.

Piss on them.
And you love America? Lmao.

These individuals are incredibly productive and very hard-working. They have found their happiness, pursued it and achieved it. They embody greatness and are thus awesome role models for everyone.

Just because your partisan fanboy brain cannot make you think outside the primitive box of "mUh, lEft WinG bAd" does not mean these people are not to be looked up to.

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.

I hope the America hating dykes representing the USA lose every game

These individuals are incredibly productive and very hard-working. They have found their happiness, pursued it and achieved it. They embody greatness and are thus awesome role models for everyone.

Just because your partisan fanboy brain cannot make you think outside the primitive box of "mUh, lEft WinG bAd" does not mean these people are not to be looked up to.

They are well paid people lucky enough to play a game for a living and represent the greatest country on the planet and they take the opportunity to spit in our faces. So to love the USA, we have to root for people who tell us they hate us. That's just stupid. You do what you want, but grow the fuck up and be real. It doesn't work that way

They are well paid people lucky enough to play a game for a living and represent the greatest country on the planet and they take the opportunity to spit in our faces. So to love the USA, we have to root for people who tell us they hate us. That's just stupid. You do what you want, but grow the fuck up and be real. It doesn't work that way
I thought many olympians were amateurs ?

Oooh and the men tooooootally do a better job. xD

This is ridiculous and obviously just misogynist and homophobic trashtalk.

They are shitheads.

They are American hating Dykes.

They are not really even good at that stupid game. Jr High School boys have beaten them.

Misogynist is you when a woman dares to not believe what you tell her too, Bubba.

BTW, you're also wrong, I hate men's soccer and rooted for the women's team until they started the America hating shit in the last world cup.

You're used to being wrong, aren't you? Be honest

Last edited:

If the mens team started being disrespectful ungrateful taunting anti-American home O, I won't watch. If funded from Tax dollars, i vote to stop it.

Fire the coach on the spot, first bad event. The women are almost all infected. The coach should have been removed after allowing disrespect.

They are shitheads.

They are American hating Dykes.

They are not really even good at that stupid game. Jr High School boys have beaten them.
I knew someone would eventually bring that up and I am surprised it took so long.

It is utterly ungrateful to say that "they are not even good" when they are f-ing professionals. Do you know how many little girls worldwide there are who play soccer? Barely even 1% of them make it to the professional and number who make it tothe NT are even fewer.

What if your sister or daughter reached that level? You wouldn't be proud?

Yikes.

If the mens team started being disrespectful ungrateful taunting anti-American home O, I won't watch. If funded from Tax dollars, i vote to stop it.

Fire the coach on the spot, first bad event. The women are almost all infected. The coach should have been removed after allowing disrespect.
Just as Police Chiefs & Congress Critters & Mayors should have been removed for kneeling during Deadly George Floyd Riots

Forum List

Back