Anybody watch Obama speech

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
OMG when he said that America makes the most things in history under him. I about died laughing. HE takes credit for everything. I am pretty sure during WW2 we did a lot of more American made stuff.But he likes to take credit for everything.I did not watch the whole thing. I had a surgical thing this morning so I was kinda out of it and was watching off and on during my cat naps LOL but that one comment made me get up and laugh:lol:

OMG when he said that America makes the most things in history under him. I about died laughing. HE takes credit for everything. I am pretty sure during WW2 we did a lot of more American made stuff.But he likes to take credit for everything.I did not watch the whole thing. I had a surgical thing this morning so I was kinda out of it and was watching off and on during my cat naps LOL but that one comment made me get up and laugh:lol:

You will need to be a little more specific....

This guy gives a speech a day... :lol:

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

obama is absolutely the most disgusting piece of maggoty shit that ever existed on this country's soil. Both Rosenbergs together were better than obama.

I tried a drinking game where I would drink a beer everytime he said "I, me, my, mine".

I don't remember anything after the first five seconds.

Forum List

Back