Anymore Disney Fans Out There? :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
My favorite Disney movies are Pirates of The Caribbean, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Aladdin, (both cartoon and live action) Honey I Shrunk The Kids Series, and 101 Dalmatians. :D (Specifically live action on that one.)

• Banned
I nearly forgot one of my favorites Song of The South and I explain how I've seen it and own it in this thread!! :D

donaldducknazi-580x326.jpg

All of the animated movies up to Coco which is the last one I have watched. Not a fan of the Live action stuff ( although Cinderella was very good).

Love the Rocketeer
Parent Trap
All the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

And I may break my vow against going to any movies just to see the Jungle Cruise if it gets good reviews.

I thought Jungle Cruise was a really good movie and I just finished watching Descendants The Royal Wedding and I absolutely love this song!! :D

Fuck Disney from the past decade, and fuck where they are going.

90s Disney was my favorite Disney decade though, but they had a lot of great stuff previous to then also. Something wicked this way comes and the black cauldron were my favorites.

Hey, has anybody seen The Parent Trap by any chance? Any version as I'm really only familiar with the 1998 version myself. Anyways, here's something that I didn't realize as a kid. How could both butlers (Martin and Chessy or whoever she was) recognize the fact that the "twins" (I say that in parentheses since Lohan played a double role) had switched places and not the parents? Who was really raising the girls anyways? :/

i have seen the original one i cant remember who played the twins in them because it was so long ago i remember being in my grans house watched it with my sister

Those simple movies from the 1960's era give or take a year or two were good "G" rated or slightly more, entertaining movies.

Forum List

Back