Zone1 I'm no anti-semite

ok, theocratic psychotic.

If I'm a "theocratic psychotic", you're a liberal psycho, who thinks secular law is better than divine law. Godless law leads to much more injustice, pain, and death. Injustice, pain, and death are a reality of the human condition, but it is mitigated by human beings applying and enforcing divine law. If you were an actual disciple of YHWH, you would have the discernment to realize that.

exactly.

you're not even actually disagreeing with anything i've said.
Your simplistic opinion on the issue is what I disagree with. There is space for interpretation and more than one way to deal with idolatry in society which doesn't necessarily involve capital punishment. Pretending that there is only one way of dealing with idolatry or demon worship, and witchcraft, is disingenuous and incorrect.

Your simplistic opinion on the issue is what I disagree with. There is space for interpretation and more than one way to deal with idolatry in society which doesn't necessarily involve capital punishment...
....but it might.

that's insane.

being a theocratic totalitarian psychotic isn't sophisticated.

hey where's that other Rebbe math teacher who was on here?

he be like

3zbx9o.gif

....but it might.

that's insane.

being a theocratic totalitarian psychotic isn't sophisticated.
In some cases, it might be correct, for a government to execute a demon worshiper or sorcerer, it depends. Perhaps not doing that, would result in more death. You don't like God's law, or God most likely. You're just here pretending to be a Christian, but you're really not, you're most likely a secularist. Secular law is much worse, especially if it's infected with crony capitalism, serving the vested interests of a wealthy ruling class. Those types of secular governments will even start wars for their ruling elites to make a buck.

War_Is_a_Racket_(cover).jpg

Last edited:
In some cases, it might be correct, for a government to execute a demon worshiper or sorcerer, which, it depends. Perhaps not doing that, would result in more death. You don't like God's law, or God most likely. You're just here pretending to be a Christian, but you're really not, you're most likely a secularist. Secular law is much worse, especially if it's infected with crony capitalism, serving the vested interests of a wealthy ruling class. Those types of secular governments will even start wars for their ruling elites to make a buck.

I actually understand Christianity is not noahidic insanity.

these are two different religions.

I feel sorry for you and your deranged thoughts.

The only place I believe the word 'cat' appears is in the NLT translation of Psalm 73:6-8
"7 These fat cats have everything
their hearts could ever wish for!
8 They scoff and speak only evil;
in their pride they seek to crush others"

But I'm pretty sure 'fat cats' doesn't refer to felines. :)

And given world history for 4,000+ years, I can't imagine anyone who was not an anti-semite would not understand why the Jews need Israel and why all who are just stand with them.

Thanks, I was aware of that piece of scripture. I've searched the Bible up and down and sideways, but not a hair of a kitteh could be found.

I actually understand Christianity is not noahidic insanity.

these are two different religions.

I feel sorry for you and your deranged thoughts.

You haven't made a case or presented an argument as to why those who enforce God's laws are insane and those who don't, are sane or more ethical.

You haven't made a case or presented an argument as to why those who enforce God's laws are insane and those who don't, are sane or more ethical.
Im happy with my performance.

i feel my cross examination has succeeded in proving my point.

I rest my case.

Thanks, I was aware of that piece of scripture. I've searched the Bible up and down and sideways, but not a hair of a kitteh could be found.
So far the only translation that I know of that uses 'fat cats' in that verse is the NLT. And as it isn't a particularly popular translation, probably few ever noticed it. :)

you'll do better next time, l'il slugger.
Just because you feel like a l'il slugger, doesn't make me one. You keep projecting yourself on me. I'm done going back and forth with you, you can now have the last word if you want and further delude yourself into thinking you've won something.

That's what the Christians are doing to the Jews. Look at them in Israel:

Shouting at people with bullhorns about the false god-man Jesus. Trying to convert Jews to idolatry. Loud, obnoxious, cantankerous morons shouting at Jews to convert to Christianity. Crazy freaking Christian missionaries. Talk about inquisitions. That was a Christian persecution against mostly Jews. Stop it already and listen to the Jews. You claim to worship the God of the Jews, YHWH, why don't you shut up, stop preaching your Gentile, non-Jewish religion, and listen to the Jewish people? Maybe you'll learn something about.......THE GOD OF THE JEWS.

That's who you supposedly worship right? YHWH? Shut up and listen to the Jews. I did, and I'm blessed and saved. Want salvation? Turn to the Jews, and they'll teach you about their God, YHWH, and His ways. You'll learn what your Creator wants you to do. The seven laws of Noah. Keep them and support the Jewish people.

Sectarian Fanaticism. War of the Testaments.

The only place I believe the word 'cat' appears is in the NLT translation of Psalm 73:6-8
"7 These fat cats have everything
their hearts could ever wish for!
8 They scoff and speak only evil;
in their pride they seek to crush others"

But I'm pretty sure 'fat cats' doesn't refer to felines. :)
Cats Go "Meow"; Fat Cats Go "Me! Wow!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back