Zone1 I'm no anti-semite

Jesus kingdom is not of this earth.

the pope and the Roman cult version of Christianity were always fraudulent.
Is Jesus' kingdom an aetherial kingdom in another dimension? The true way of YHWH, is of this world, for those of us who live here. You can live in the clouds if you wish, I live here on Earth.

Is Jesus' kingdom an aetherial kingdom in another dimension? The true way of YHWH, is of this world, for those of us who live here. You can live in the clouds if you wish, I live here on Earth.
Satan is the god of this world.

that why satan could tempt Jesus with kingdoms and power when he was being last tempted in the dessert.

Jesus refused.

Christianity is a different religion than judaism.

is that ok with you?

Chrisofascists Have a Fetish for Gruesome Torture

That was a reaction against the pagans' human sacrifice. The Crucifixion reversed that, so Christianity is more primitive than Judaism.
no the crucifixion is a concrete example of living in an evil world, that example being stay the course, speak truth to power no matter the consequences, for Christ's kingdom is not of this earth.

Chrisofascists Have a Fetish for Gruesome Torture

That was a reaction against the pagans' human sacrifice. The Crucifixion reversed that, so Christianity is more primitive than Judaism.
but that is a yes on resuming animal sacrifice at the temple right?

Satan is the god of this world.

that why satan could tempt Jesus with kingdoms and power when he was being last tempted in the dessert.

Jesus refused.

Christianity is a different religion than judaism.

is that ok with you?
You can believe whatever nonsense you want. Christianity is going to be destroyed by YHWH. It's going to resolve, falling apart, due to the truth of YHWH's Torah. For centuries Jews didn't proselytize, due to being persecuted by non-Jews, especially Christians. Today many non-Jews, who were former Christians, are sharing the real GOOD NEWS, of the Noahide Laws and the faith of Israel, i.e. Judaism. Christianity crumbles in the face of the truth of Judaism. We Noahide have the guidance and teaching of rabbis like Tovia Singer:

And many others. Christian idolatry and atheism/secularism don't have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving the onslaught of divine truth that is going to be unleashed in the Western world, as the Noahide Movement grows.

You can believe whatever nonsense you want. Christianity is going to be destroyed by YHWH. It's going to resolve, falling apart, due to the truth of YHWH's Torah. For centuries Jews didn't proselytize, due to being persecuted by non-Jews, especially Christians. Today many non-Jews, who were former Christians, are sharing the real GOOD NEWS, of the Noahide Laws and the faith of Israel, i.e. Judaism. Christianity crumbles in the face of the truth of Judaism. We Noahide have the guidance and teaching of rabbis like Tovia Singer:

And many others. Christian idolatry and atheism/secularism don't have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving the onslaught of divine truth that is going to be unleashed in the Western world, as the Noahide Movement grows.

ok, just checking.

yep. you're insane.

the fellowship of Christians and Jews is kind of an entrapment scheme then.

Last edited:
ok, just checking.

yep. you're insane.

the fellowship of Christians and Jews is kind of an entrapment schemes then.
That's what the Christians are doing to the Jews. Look at them in Israel:

Shouting at people with bullhorns about the false god-man Jesus. Trying to convert Jews to idolatry. Loud, obnoxious, cantankerous morons shouting at Jews to convert to Christianity. Crazy freaking Christian missionaries. Talk about inquisitions. That was a Christian persecution against mostly Jews. Stop it already and listen to the Jews. You claim to worship the God of the Jews, YHWH, why don't you shut up, stop preaching your Gentile, non-Jewish religion, and listen to the Jewish people? Maybe you'll learn something about.......THE GOD OF THE JEWS.

That's who you supposedly worship right? YHWH? Shut up and listen to the Jews. I did, and I'm blessed and saved. Want salvation? Turn to the Jews, and they'll teach you about their God, YHWH, and His ways. You'll learn what your Creator wants you to do. The seven laws of Noah. Keep them and support the Jewish people.

Last edited:
no the crucifixion is a concrete example of living in an evil world, that example being stay the course, speak truth to power no matter the consequences, for Christ's kingdom is not of this earth.
If Jesus was telling people that he is God, teaching Israel that everyone must worship him, then he was executed as he should've been. Of course, how much of the "gospel story" is true? It's just an anti-Semitic blood libel against Jews. Jews have been dealing with Christian mobs for centuries, accusing them of deicide. Murdering God, because supposedly they killed Jesus (assuming Jesus even existed).

1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 (NIV), Paul writes:

"For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone"

Your anti-Jewish trash "NT". Fake "new covenant". The Jewish people need to kick out all of the non-Jews from Israel who don't keep the Seven Laws of Noah and allow them to rebuild the Temple on Mount Zion, i.e. The Temple Mount. Get out of the way of the Jewish people, let them fulfill their mission and responsibilities, as the cohenim of the nations.

Last edited:
If Jesus was telling people that he is God, teaching Israel that everyone must worship him, then he was executed as he should've been. Of course, how much of the "gospel story" is true? It's just an anti-Semitic blood libel against Jews. Jews have been dealing with Christian mobs for centuries, accusing them of deicide. Murdering God, because supposedly they killed Jesus (assuming Jesus even existed).

1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 (NIV), Paul writes:

"For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone"

Your anti-Jewish trash "NT". Fake "new covenant".
he was saying son of god.

we still think that's something special.

murder us if you must.

we are ready to die in his name,

we were warned of this.

go for it.

That's what the Christians are doing to the Jews. Look at them in Israel:

Shouting at people with bullhorns about the false god-man Jesus. Trying to convert Jews to idolatry. Loud, obnoxious, cantankerous morons shouting at Jews to convert to Christianity. Crazy freaking Christian missionaries. Talk about inquisitions. That was a Christian persecution against mostly Jews. Stop it already and listen to the Jews. You claim to worship the God of the Jews, YHWH, why don't you shut up, stop preaching your Gentile, non-Jewish religion, and listen to the Jewish people? Maybe you'll learn something about.......THE GOD OF THE JEWS.

That's who you supposedly worship right? YHWH? Shut up and listen to the Jews. I did, and I'm blessed and saved. Want salvation? Turn to the Jews, and they'll teach you about their God, YHWH, and His ways. You'll learn what your Creator wants you to do. The seven laws of Noah. Keep them and support the Jewish people.

free speech.

at least they;re not saying you should be murdered.

you're kind of deranged.

he was saying son of god.

we still think that's something special.

murder us if you must.

we are ready to die in his name,

we were warned of this.

go for it.
Playing the fake victim now. No one is going to murder you for being a Christian. Just leave Israel, you moron.

free speech.

at least they;re not saying you should be murdered.

you're kind of deranged.
No one is saying anything about killing or murder but you, so you're the "deranged" one, with your head full of BS.

Playing the fake victim now. No one is going to murder you for being a Christian. Just leave Israel, you moron.
you said idolators will be beheaded and Christianity will be destroyed.

were you joking around?

you said idolators will be beheaded and Christianity will be destroyed.

were you joking around?
I never said anything about anyone being beheaded. You're the one who was talking about beheading people, and I said, that would be better than the devastating outcome idolatry has upon society. I never said anyone is going to be beheaded, learn how to comprehend what you read. Christianity with its idolatry is going to be destroyed, with the truth of Judaism. There aren't going to be any idolaters to kick out of society or "behead".

I never said anything about anyone being beheaded. You're the one who was talking about beheading people, and I said, that would be better than the outcome idolatry has upon society. I never says anyone is going to be beheaded, learn how to comprehend what you read. Christianity with its idolatry is going to be destroyed, with the truth of Judaism. There aren't going to be any idolaters to kick out of society or "behead".
and you confirmed it.

now you're backtracking because you realize how bugfuck insane you are.

Forum List

Back