Zone1 I'm no anti-semite

You must kick out the Palestinians and take the temple mount, rebuilding the temple.

no one owns the land, that is for everyone - nothing wrong building temples for even phony religions whether to keep some out of their temples is another matter.

the zealot is out of their mind - needs relief from the desert.

so holocaust elevates the slaughtered?
YHWH doesn't accept the ritual slaughter of human beings, but those who suffer and lay down their lives for the sake of Hashem, are honored and rewarded. One's existence or life, is the most precious asset a person possesses. That's the most valuable possession. Life. Just like in any society, where there are people who give everything, their lives for a cause, for what is right, human beings will naturally honor those people, and so will God and His angels. The animal soul that is sacrificed in the temple, is elevated according to the rabbis. It elevates the individual animal and all of creation.

When we get in the way of the Jewish people, of the Levitical priests, from performing their service and duties, we hurt ourselves and all of creation. We should support the Jewish people, encouraging them to keep the Torah and rebuild the Temple. That Holy Temple is, according to YHWH, for the benefit of every human being. He wants all human beings to benefit from the service and work of the priesthood of humanity. The cohanim of the nations are the Jewish people who keep the Torah. Not George Soros:

licensed-image.jpg

Not these Jews:

11111111111111111.png

photo_2023-11-10_06-15-13.jpg

1JewishCommunists.png

infotable-lgbt.png

But these Jews:

2024-04-25_13-22-30.png

Rebbe.jpeg

Jews are either extremely good for humanity or extremely bad. There's no middle ground. They either step into their role as priests and mediators between YHWH and Man, or they're highly destructive, destroying themselves and everybody else. We must support the Jewish people in their mission to repair creation. They do that by keeping the Torah and offering sacrifices in the Holy Temple, on Mount Zion. Do you want to rise from the dust, after you die? I do. I don't want to be reduced to essentially nothing. Death is the opposite of life. It's unnatural and our enemy, not our friend.

The Jewish people have been divinely endowed with special gifts from YHWH, to serve as leaders and mediators and they accomplish that divine work by keeping Torah and using their powers for good, rather than evil. When Jews use their powers for evil, they destroy themselves and all of humanity. When they use them for YHWH, they save themselves and all of humanity with them. All of creation is saved, restored, and elevated by the Jewish people, who use their special powers for the sake of YHWH and His beloved creation.

We non-Jews have to keep the seven laws of Noah. We have our own responsibilities and obligations as well.

Attachments

• 2020-nobel-prizes.png
    2020-nobel-prizes.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
YHWH doesn't accept the ritual slaughter of human beings, but those who suffer and lay down their lives for the sake of Hashem, are honored and rewarded. One's existence or life, is the most precious asset a person possesses. That's the most valuable possession. Life. Just like in any society, where there are people who give everything, their lives for a cause, for what is right, human beings will naturally honor those people, and so will God and His angels. The animal soul that is sacrificed in the temple, is elevated according to the rabbis. It elevates the individual animal and all of creation.

When we get in the way of the Jewish people, of the Levitical priests, from performing their service and duties, we hurt ourselves and all of creation. We should support the Jewish people, encouraging them to keep the Torah and rebuild the Temple. That Holy Temple is, according to YHWH, for the benefit of every human being. He wants all human beings to benefit from the service and work of the priesthood of humanity. The cohanim of the nations are the Jewish people who keep the Torah. Not George Soros:

Not these Jews:

View attachment 937580

View attachment 937582

But these Jews:

View attachment 937585

Jews are either extremely good for humanity or extremely bad. There's no middle ground. They either step into their role as priests and mediators between YHWH and Man, or they're highly destructive, destroying themselves and everybody else. We must support the Jewish people in their mission to repair creation. They do that by keeping the Torah and offering sacrifices in the Holy Temple, on Mount Zion. Do you want to rise from the dust, after you die? I do. I don't want to be reduced to essentially nothing. Death is the opposite of life. It's unnatural and our enemy, not our friend.

The Jewish people have been divinely endowed with special gifts from YHWH, to serve as leaders and mediators and they accomplish that divine work by keeping Torah and using their powers for good, rather than evil. When Jews use their powers for evil, they destroy themselves and all of humanity. When they use them for YHWH, they save themselves and all of humanity with them. All of creation is saved, restored, and elevated by the Jewish people, who use their special powers for the sake of YHWH and His beloved creation.

We non-Jews have to keep the seven laws of Noah. We have our own responsibilities and obligations as well.
yeah.

holocaust just means "burnt offering".

all of this is insane.

Last edited:
I stand with Israel too.

Not to change the subject, but why aren't there any kittens in the Bible? Sure, there are lions and tigers, and bears, but no fluffy little kittens. Egyptians had lots of kittens. You'd think all that time the Jews were in captivity, they would have gotten them some kittens. But there's not a single mention of them in the Bible.
Feline and Feel Fine

Jews are their own worst enemy. They get the land back that gave birth to them, and rather than actually taking it all for themselves and then keeping Torah out of gratitude for YHWH giving them back their land after almost 2000 years of exile and the Holocaust, they do this:

View attachment 937502

View attachment 937507

THEY SODOMIZE THE HOLY LAND.
And they refuse to kick out all of the people who hate their guts and want to kill them. Jews are their own worst enemy. Now due to their lack of divine guidance and Torah observance, they've fallen into the trap of Hamas, bombing a civilian population to the ground, killing tens of thousands of non-combatants. Forget whether this is halachic or not, it's a political disaster. Israel is more in danger today existentially than it was in 1948, 1967, 1973....etc. It wouldn't be in this situation if it kept Torah, kicking out all of the Palestinians that hate the Jews and enforcing Torah. But Israel refuses to do that, hence it doesn't have the protection of Hashem and His angels. It's left to its own devices, being funded and supplied by Edom. All of this crap wouldn't happen:

Hashem said, that the land belongs to Him. He gives it to whomever He wants. According to the covenant He made with Jacob, the Jewish people must keep the Torah for the land rights to be valid. There's no such thing as an atheist or secular Israel. The whole universe will reject an Israel on the map that doesn't enforce the Torah. If you don't enforce Torah in the land, refusing to expel the Palestinians, refusing to enforce Torah upon everyone, requiring Jews to keep it and non-Jews to become Noahide בֶּן נֹחַ or Shem Toshav שם תושב, you will be destroyed.

Listen to me, mark my words. Lawless Israel will be wiped off the map, overrun by its Arab enemies. You must kick out the Palestinians and take the temple mount, rebuilding the temple. Stop eating out of Edom's hand. Jacob is doomed without the Torah. Esau won't continue to protect you.

Bullets Protect Better Than Bibles. Hoplophobia Causes All Holocausts.

yeah.

holocaust just means "burnt offering".

all of this is insane.

What happened after the Holocaust? After over 2000 years, Israel is back on the map. The Jewish people can take this as a gift from YHWH, and do what is right, or they can try to create a secular, atheist-"Jewish State", that will always be at war, without the blessing and protection of YHWH and His angels. Relying on a Christian, American Empire, that wants to convert it to another religion (essentially idolatry, and lawlessness), and their own devices. There's no such thing as a secular-atheist Israel under the indefinite protection of YHWH and His Tzabaoth. The Jews say "Never Again", but to ensure that the Holocaust never happens again, Israel must keep the Torah, creating a Jewish-led government that enforces it.

A"secular Israel", with its sodomite pride parades thumbing their noses at YHWH, will not survive. Their Holocaust account balance, in Israel's checking account in YHWH's Central Bank, is in the red. There's no such thing as an "atheist Israel" or an Israel without Torah. Israel is the Prince Of EL/GOD. One can also translate it as the one who wrestles with spiritual forces.

English (Genesis 32:22-32): 22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.” But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” 27 The man asked him, “What is your name?” “Jacob,” he answered. 28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God "Elohim" (אֱלֹהִים) and with humans and have overcome.” 29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.” But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there. 30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw "Elohim" (אֱלֹהִים) face to face, and yet my life was spared.”

In Psalm 8:5, the Hebrew word translated as "angels" is "elohim" (אֱלֹהִים). Here's the verse with the original Hebrew alongside the English translation:

English: "For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."Hebrew: "וַתְּחַסְּרֵ֣הוּ מְּעַ֣ט מֵ֑אֱלֹהִ֗ים וְכָב֖וֹד וְהָדָ֣ר תְּעַטְּרֵֽהוּ׃"

Now, let's look at what Strong's Concordance says about the word "Elohim":

• Strong's Concordance (H430): Elohim is a plural noun used in the Old Testament to refer to God, gods, or divine beings. It comes from the root word meaning "strength" or "power."
Brown-Driver-Briggs (BDB) is a Hebrew lexicon that provides more detailed meanings and usage of Hebrew words. However, it does not offer an entry specifically for "Elohim" as it's a common term widely used in the Hebrew Bible. But generally, it confirms its usage as a plural noun for God or gods.

H430
אלהים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
BDB Definition:
1) (plural)
1a) rulers, judges
1b) divine ones
1c) angels
1d) gods
2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)
2a) god, goddess
2b) godlike one
2c) works or special possessions of God
2d) the (true) God
2e) God
Part of Speech: noun masculine plural
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: plural of H433

Jacob and the nation that carries his name, "ISRAEL", is the Prince Of El/God, who wrestles with spiritual forces.

Hosea 12:3-4: 3 In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel; as a man he struggled with Elohim. 4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor. He found him at Bethel and talked with him there—

Almighty YHWH God works in and through, His Tzabaoth/Angels/Holy Spirits. The Jewish people are the earthly, human, Tzabaoth of YHWH, the spiritual guardians of mankind and of all of creation. That's why they're attacked more intensely by the forces of creation and YHWH's angels, to strengthen them. Angels are like drill sergeants, shouting in the face of every Jew, into his or her Jewish soul, to get up and wrestle, to elevate creation, through the keeping of Torah. The Jewish Spirit is the Spirit of redemption and light. The Jew is chosen to potently reflect divine order amidst the chaos of this frightening, fallen world. Torah in the Jewish Soul is the light, the nations seek. It is the glory of YHWH.

Torah is the light, that dispels the darkness of the human condition. Jews keep their covenant with YHWH, by obeying His Torah and we non-Jews keep our covenant, by keeping the Seven Laws given to us by the Jewish people, our spiritual guardians, who wrestle with Elohim and His Tzabaoth, as our mediators and saviors.

Last edited:
What happened after the Holocaust? After over 2000 years, Israel is back on the map. The Jewish people can take this as a gift from YHWH, and do what is right, or they can try to create a secular, atheist-"Jewish State", that will always be at war, without the blessing and protection of YHWH and His angels. Relying on a Christian, American Empire, that wants to convert it to another religion (essentially idolatry, and lawlessness), and their own devices. There's no such thing as a secular-atheist Israel under the indefinite protection of YHWH and His Tzabaoth. The Jews say "Never Again", but to ensure that the Holocaust never happens again, Israel must keep the Torah, creating a Jewish-led government that enforces it.

A"secular Israel", with its sodomite pride parades thumbing their noses at YHWH, will not survive. Their Holocaust account balance, in Israel's checking account in YHWH's Central Bank, is in the red. There's no such thing as an "atheist Israel" or an Israel without Torah. Israel is the Prince Of EL/GOD. One can also translate it as the one who wrestles with spiritual forces.

English (Genesis 32:22-32): 22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.” But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” 27 The man asked him, “What is your name?” “Jacob,” he answered. 28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God "Elohim" (אֱלֹהִים) and with humans and have overcome.” 29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.” But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there. 30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw "Elohim" (אֱלֹהִים) face to face, and yet my life was spared.”

In Psalm 8:5, the Hebrew word translated as "angels" is "elohim" (אֱלֹהִים). Here's the verse with the original Hebrew alongside the English translation:

English: "For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."Hebrew: "וַתְּחַסְּרֵ֣הוּ מְּעַ֣ט מֵ֑אֱלֹהִ֗ים וְכָב֖וֹד וְהָדָ֣ר תְּעַטְּרֵֽהוּ׃"

• Strong's Concordance (H430): Elohim is a plural noun used in the Old Testament to refer to God, gods, or divine beings. It comes from the root word meaning "strength" or "power."
Brown-Driver-Briggs (BDB) is a Hebrew lexicon that provides more detailed meanings and usage of Hebrew words. However, it does not offer an entry specifically for "Elohim" as it's a common term widely used in the Hebrew Bible. But generally, it confirms its usage as a plural noun for God or gods.

H430
אלהים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
BDB Definition:
1) (plural)
1a) rulers, judges
1b) divine ones
1c) angels
1d) gods
2a) god, goddess
2b) godlike one
2d) the (true) God
2e) God

Jacob and the nation that carries his name, "ISRAEL", is the Prince Of El/God, who wrestles with spiritual forces.

Hosea 12:3-4: 3 In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel; as a man he struggled with Elohim. 4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor. He found him at Bethel and talked with him there—

Almighty YHWH God works in and through, His Tzabaoth/Angels/Holy Spirits. The Jewish people are the earthly, human, Tzabaoth of YHWH, the spiritual guardians of mankind and of all of creation. That's why they're attacked more intensely by the forces of creation and YHWH's angels, to strengthen them. Angels are like drill sergeants, shouting in the face of every Jew, into his or her Jewish soul, to get up and wrestle, to elevate creation, through the keeping of Torah. The Jewish Spirit is the Spirit of revolution and evolution. It's order amidst the chaos of this frightening, fallen world. Torah in the Jewish Soul is the light, the nations seek. It is the glory of YHWH.

Torah is the light, that dispels the darkness of the human condition. Jews keep their covenant with YHWH, by obeying His Torah and we non-Jews keep our covenant, by keeping the Seven Laws given to us by the Jewish people, our spiritual guardians, who wrestle with Elohim and His Tzabaoth, as our mediators and saviors.
does doing it right mean setting up noahide courts to behead idolators and blasphemors?

does doing it right mean setting up noahide courts to behead idolators and blasphemors?
Idolaters and blasphemous people bring more pain and destruction to humanity than what you perceive to be evil, namely, the beheading of idolaters and blasphemers. Are you an atheist or agnostic?

H430
אלהים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
BDB Definition:
1) (plural)
1a) rulers, judges
1b) divine ones
1c) angels
1d) gods
2a) god, goddess
2b) godlike one
2d) the (true) God
2e) God

Almighty YHWH God works in and through, His Tzabaoth/Angels/Holy Spirits. The Jewish people are the earthly, human, Tzabaoth of YHWH, the spiritual guardians of mankind and of all of creation. That's why they're attacked more intensely by the forces of creation and YHWH's angels, to strengthen them. Angels are like drill sergeants, shouting in the face of every Jew, into his or her Jewish soul, to get up and wrestle, to elevate creation, through the keeping of Torah. The Jewish Spirit is the Spirit of revolution and evolution. It's order amidst the chaos of this frightening, fallen world. Torah in the Jewish Soul is the light, the nations seek. It is the glory of YHWH.

Bang the Bible and the Drums Go Silent

The conversion to Christianity didn't protect the Roman Empire. As Edward Gibbon proved, it contributed greatly to the Decline and Fall.

Idolaters and blasphemous people bring more pain and destruction to humanity than what you perceive to be evil, namely, the beheading of idolaters and blasphemers. Are you an atheist or agnostic?
see. the modern world considers that insane.

you're on some old world theocratic terrorist insanity.

Inquisitions are bad.

did you know that?

Bang the Bible and the Drums Go Silent

The conversion to Christianity didn't protect the Roman Empire. As Edward Gibbon proved, it contributed greatly to the Decline and Fall.
Jesus kingdom is not of this earth.

the pope and the Roman cult version of Christianity were always fraudulent.

That's the teaching of the Torah. Israel is YHWH's Firstborn Son, that will always exist, as the head of humanity. You're better off worshiping Israel, or the Jewish people than your false god Jesus. Repent and become a Noahide like me, under the authority of the rabbis. We receive our instructions, and teachings from the rabbis, the teachers of Israel, and we serve YHWH and the Jewish people. That is freedom and salvation, eternal life. To do otherwise is monkeydom. The nations or goyim, step into their purpose and relationship with YHWH, by helping Jacob keep his covenant.

Israel will build The Temple and perform rituals that sustain the world, and rid it of demonic powers. The forces of evil will be under the heel of Jacob and those who serve Him. As a wife serves her husband, the nations must serve Israel. That's what it means to be a righteous human being, in an intimate relationship with YHWH, fulfilling your purpose as a non-Jew.
America Is the First Born of the European Common People

see. the modern world considers that insane.

you're on some old world theocratic terrorist insanity.

Inquisitions are bad.

did you know that?
The so-called "modern world", is extremely destructive. Science and technology must be under the heel of divine law.

Forum List

Back