Zone1 I'm no anti-semite

I stand with Israel too.

Not to change the subject, but why aren't there any kittens in the Bible? Sure, there are lions and tigers, and bears, but no fluffy little kittens. Egyptians had lots of kittens. You'd think all that time the Jews were in captivity, they would have gotten them some kittens. But there's not a single mention of them in the Bible.

yes, that is the Jewish teaching.
That's the teaching of the Torah. Israel is YHWH's Firstborn Son, that will always exist, as the head of humanity. You're better off worshiping Israel, or the Jewish people than your false god Jesus. Repent and become a Noahide like me, under the authority of the rabbis. We receive our instructions, and teachings from the rabbis, the teachers of Israel, and we serve YHWH and the Jewish people. That is freedom and salvation, eternal life. To do otherwise is monkeydom. The nations or goyim, step into their purpose and relationship with YHWH, by helping Jacob keep his covenant.

Israel will build The Temple and perform rituals that sustain the world, and rid it of demonic powers. The forces of evil will be under the heel of Jacob and those who serve Him. As a wife serves her husband, the nations must serve Israel. That's what it means to be a righteous human being, in an intimate relationship with YHWH, fulfilling your purpose as a non-Jew.

That's the teaching of the Torah. Israel is YHWH's Firstborn Son, that will always exist, as the head of humanity. You're better off worshiping Israel, or the Jewish people than your false god Jesus. Repent and become a Noahide like me, under the authority of the rabbis. We receive our instructions, and teachings from the rabbis, the teachers of Israel, and we serve YHWH and the Jewish people. That is freedom and salvation, eternal life. To do otherwise is monkeydom. The nations or goyim, step into their purpose and relationship with YHWH, by helping Jacob keep his covenant.

Israel will build The Temple and perform rituals that sustain the world, and rid it of demonic powers. The forces of evil will be under the heel of Jacob and those who serve Him. As a wife serves her husband, the nations must serve Israel. That's what it means to be a righteous human being, in an intimate relationship with YHWH, fulfilling your purpose as a non-Jew.
Now you sound like a Muslim.

They practice absolutes they learned from the Jews.
There are absolutes. Is it absolutely wrong to worship and serve evil? To be evil, committing yourself to demonic forces, is foolish and absolutely wrong, correct? These occultists, or Satanists, who worship demons, are absolutely wrong, correct? Is abusing children, absolutely wrong? Is murder absolutely wrong? Is.......etc. I can provide you with a long list of absolutely wrong patterns of thought and behavior. Like I said, as non-Jews we must keep the laws that are for us, to please YHWH and be righteous. Without doing that we perish in the grave. There's no resurrection for lawless monkeys.

Jews don't believe in that Prophecy.
How about the red heifer and rebuilding the temple in Gaza, after the trash is taken out? That sounds likely, the antichrist is in office now.

heifer.jpg

Yes, that's the Jewish teaching.

Christianity believes in a new covenant.

I guess you didn't get the good news.

I stand with Israel too.

Not to change the subject, but why aren't there any kittens in the Bible? Sure, there are lions and tigers, and bears, but no fluffy little kittens. Egyptians had lots of kittens. You'd think all that time the Jews were in captivity, they would have gotten them some kittens. But there's not a single mention of them in the Bible.
Isn't that where CATechism comes from?

Yes, that's the Jewish teaching.

Christianity believes in a new covenant.

I guess you didn't get the good news.
Christianity is an idolatrous fraud. The actual, genuine New Covenant is described in Jeremiah 31:31-40, not the Christian "NT". Christianity is a demonic, non-Jewish attempt to destroy Israel and the Jewish people.

Christianity is an idolatrous fraud. The actual, genuine New Covenant is described in Jeremiah 31:31-40, not the Christian "NT". Christianity is a demonic, non-Jewish attempt to destroy Israel and the Jewish people.
yes. that's the jewish teaching.

Christianity is a different religion.

yes. that's the jewish teaching.

Christianity is a different religion.
It's not just a "Jewish teaching", it's what the Hebrew Bible clearly states. If Jews teach anything that violates the Torah, they're wrong. The reason Jewish teaching is correct on this issue is because the Hebrew Bible, clearly supports what they're teaching. It doesn't teach what Christians are claiming.

It's not just a "Jewish teaching", it's what the Hebrew Bible clearly states. If Jews teach anything that violates the Torah, they're wrong. The reason Jewish teaching is correct on this issue is because the Hebrew Bible, clearly supports what they're teaching. It doesn't teach what Christians are claiming.
christians have a new book, and a new covenant.

jelly much?

Forum List

Back