Anyone else bored of the endless and pointless arguments we have here?

I can only stomach so many Trump this or Democrats that posts. Most of it is really partisan opinion akin to gossip. It does get a bit boring after a while.

That's why I don't argue with parrots.

I mock them.

I might be the only one who laughs at the shit I post, but that's good enough for me.

• Banned

I mock them.

I might be the only one who laughs at the shit I post, but that's good enough for me.
I don't think the mockery amounts to much. The left mock the right endlessly but we're unphased just as I'm sure they are when we mock them.

I have noticed I get too nasty at times and I don't mean the fbombs I drop. All for what? A bit of amusement I suppose?

I mock them.

I don't think the mockery amounts to much. The left mock the right endlessly but we're unphased just as I'm sure they are when we mock them.

I have noticed I get too nasty at times and I don't mean the fbombs I drop. All for what? A bit of amusement I suppose?

Hey no regrets dammit

In most cases we all ask for what we get......cause if we didn't, there is that big red x at the top right of everyone's screen. :thup:

The concept started off as a "Forum for Debate".

Who knew that in America that means childish name calling while accomplishing nothing.....

I’m getting bored of this site in general. Same arguments every day. And they all resort to petty insults in the end

Ass-u-me-ing of course that the fiction in everyone's profile and all the bullshit splattered on the walls of this forum is at any kind of risk for political manipulation by corporate players from across the pond......

:eusa_dance:

At least you know that your information is safe with us.

:muahaha:

I dunno.
I caught some Russians skulking about amongst the cedar trees the other day. They had usmb ball caps on.

At least you know that your information is safe with us.

:muahaha:

I dunno.
I caught some Russians skulking about amongst the cedar trees the other day. They had usmb ball caps on.

200w.gif

Forum List

Back