Anyone else bored of the endless and pointless arguments we have here?

I enjoy reading the differing opinions and the "good" trolling but it's all become a bit tiresome lately.

I've come to enjoy this forum far more after putting quite a few loons and liars on "ignore". You have to weed out the shitty posters. I've weeded out quite a few. Try it. You'll be glad you did.

Boy and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen I have had some extremely good laughs here at USMB... A majority of members take shit way to serious... There are 2 subjects that I can and do sometimes take to serious... If you join a group of this nature and think you will change anything, sorry for your luck because it is not going to happen... Think about the nice folks you have met and come to care about even if it is just a cyber relationship... Hell I have even met some nice liberals... :cheers2:

I enjoy reading the differing opinions and the "good" trolling but it's all become a bit tiresome lately.
Trump said he doesn't know what "community" means referring to community college.
Republicans provide endless opportunity for discussion. Weird and strange discussion, but not pointless.

Trump said he doesn't know what "community" means referring to community college.
Republicans provide endless opportunity for discussion. Weird and strange discussion, but not pointless.
An example of what bores me...^^^

The concept started off as a "Forum for Debate".

Who knew that in America that means childish name calling while accomplishing nothing.....
. IT'S just how bad things have gotten, and the MSM is the biggest pot stirrers in it all. Most media outlets are nothing more than the tabloids these days like the Enquirer etc. Real news has all but dissapered. The news show called "One America News Network" (OAN) is kind of interesting.

I’m getting bored of this site in general. Same arguments every day. And they all resort to petty insults in the end
. If you could only get the nation to switch gears sometimes huh ? LOL. I know what Cha mean.

Who knew that in America that means childish name calling while accomplishing nothing.....
.These days it's what debates are made of sadly enough.

.These days it's what debates are made of sadly enough.
There are no debates these days. Apparently our colleges are now teaching "wear black and shout down your opponent" rather than "listen & rebut"

It all boils down to the fact that liberals cannot read and prefer someone lie to them.

Conservatives believe lies as the truth sometimes and cannot stand idiots.

Sorry, but THIS bullshit is the problem, not the solution.

I tend my finances conservatively and I love my wife liberally....

My politics are just as complicated. Most of us are more complicated and than a post that isn't too long to read.

Quickly assigning tweetable labels in a derogatory tone as response in political debate is the evidence of a closed mind with trouble listening if you ask me.

`

It all boils down to the fact that liberals cannot read and prefer someone lie to them.

Conservatives believe lies as the truth sometimes and cannot stand idiots.

Sorry, but THIS bullshit is the problem, not the solution.

I tend my finances conservatively and I love my wife liberally....

My politics are just as complicated. Most of us are more complicated and than a post that isn't too long to read.

Quickly assigning tweetable labels in a derogatory tone as response in political debate is the evidence of a closed mind with trouble listening if you ask me.

`

I am too old to tweet and too old to cuss. Trump is the tweet expert and a expert is a drip under pressure.

Too old to cuss?!? :disbelief:

That's fucked up!

I'm still trying to figure out if Trump is a cause, a reflection, a solution or irrelevant. :dunno:

. IT'S just how bad things have gotten, and the MSM is the biggest pot stirrers in it all. Most media outlets are nothing more than the tabloids these days like the Enquirer etc. Real news has all but dissapered. The news show called "One America News Network" (OAN) is kind of interesting.

The 'Mainstream Media' is quickly melting in to the Internet. The information industry had a much easier time telling Americans how to think back when every town had a newspaper and every city had two.

It's up to us now. We get to choose the information that we want to digest in our minds from as few or as many sources as we have the balls and time to study.

If the bad news is that Trump became the first president elected via surgical FaceBook fear mongering, the good news is that he'll be the last.

The Internet is a game changer, but figuring out the new rules and how to use it takes time, trial, error, work, frustration, and various levels of success as Time marches on.

Baby steps to the stars... 200 years from now the FaceBook concept will probably be treated more like a utility than a for-profit industry. It's not like they actually make anything - it's just a platform for communication, and people are figuring it out that when the user is getting is something free, the user is probably the product being sold like so much marketable meat.

Baby steps.

Forum List

Back