Anyone else going to do a magazine dump out the back door at midnight?

076DF5B5-9988-4DE3-B311-0145D1F62436.JPG
20170224_213716.jpg
Come on, midnight. This should wake up the neighborhood. :laughing0301:

midnight.jpg
Headed out back right now. I love the sound of freedom.

midnight.jpg

Naww.. This area has 14 tons of left-over, professional grade fireworks from 4th of July. We don't act like Jihadis...

That's "redneck" to you sir, not Jihadis. Actually I have a small mountain-sized hill for a backstop, on 100 acres behind the house. Everyone else in this neck of the woods does the same thing, a couple people down the road even have some legal Class III full-auto stuff they let off every New Year's Eve.

I suspect someone will be shooting some tannerite too, as they usually do. Yee haw.

Modern day rednecks, jihadis, same thing, you'da never made a real redneck.

C. Belmont Keeney, “Rank and File Rednecks: Radicalism and Union Leadership in the West Virginia Mine Wars,” Defending the Homeland: Historical Perspectives on Radicalism, Terrorism, and State Responses, Melinda M. Hicks and C. Belmont Keeney, eds. (Morgantown: West Virginia University Press, 2007): 20-43.

C. Belmont Keeney, “A Republican for Labor: T. C. Townsend and the West Virginia Labor Movement, 1921-1932,” West Virginia History, Volume 60, 2004-2006: 1-23.

New Years Eve and you're still at war.. Could be TDSyndrome. Should have it checked. What other Redneck academia you have on your bookshelf? We're all here to help you get it out of your system.

midnight.jpg

Naww.. This area has 14 tons of left-over, professional grade fireworks from 4th of July. We don't act like Jihadis...

That's "redneck" to you sir, not Jihadis. Actually I have a small mountain-sized hill for a backstop, on 100 acres behind the house. Everyone else in this neck of the woods does the same thing, a couple people down the road even have some legal Class III full-auto stuff they let off every New Year's Eve.

I suspect someone will be shooting some tannerite too, as they usually do. Yee haw.

Modern day rednecks, jihadis, same thing, you'da never made a real redneck.

C. Belmont Keeney, “Rank and File Rednecks: Radicalism and Union Leadership in the West Virginia Mine Wars,” Defending the Homeland: Historical Perspectives on Radicalism, Terrorism, and State Responses, Melinda M. Hicks and C. Belmont Keeney, eds. (Morgantown: West Virginia University Press, 2007): 20-43.

C. Belmont Keeney, “A Republican for Labor: T. C. Townsend and the West Virginia Labor Movement, 1921-1932,” West Virginia History, Volume 60, 2004-2006: 1-23.

Shouldn't you be watching Don Lemon try to not be a jackass for one night on CNN. They're doing live coverage from Mexico City.

New Year's Eve. An opportunity for gun worshipers to jack off, symbolically, by spraying lead all over the neighborhood. One would hope that they will clean their phallic symbols well before putting them away .Vaseline protects the gun, but is so damned messy the next time one picks it up.

New Year's Eve. An opportunity for gun worshipers to jack off, symbolically, by spraying lead all over the neighborhood. One would hope that they will clean their phallic symbols well before putting them away .Vaseline protects the gun, but is so damned messy the next time one picks it up.

Gee Whiz.. And you concerned about a few rounds of ammo when they just dropped about 4 tons on confetti on the streets of NYCity? The govt shouldn't be the only ones to "litter" and make noise on New Years..

Forum List

Back