Anyone else 'member when leftists & Democrats were screaming about shipping American jobs overseas??

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
I 'member

well, now we have a President that is bringing those jobs back to the United States and they STILL aren't happy, in fact, the screaming has gotten louder and more intense...

I guess there just is no pleasing some people :dunno:

I 'member

well, now we have a President that is bringing those jobs back to the United States and they STILL aren't happy, in fact, the screaming has gotten louder and more intense...

Actually.....they were sending the jobs overseas...

1. The Obama administration had joined the new Arab-based International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), and agreed to provide millions to support international green energy jobs. “In its fiscal 2012 budget request for international programs, the administration has asked for $5.2 million for IRENA.”U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook As Obama Joins a New International Renewable Energy Agency | CNS News How many jobs in the United States will this endeavor provide?

2. Obama regulatory and tax policies sent jobs overseas.

3. “President Barack Obama will present his “jobs plan” on Wednesday at a company which is shipping jobs overseas…. WestStar is a high-end, specialty manufacturer that just opened a new facility in San Jose, Costa Rica — creating many new jobs there, but not in the United States.”http://test.dailycaller.com/2011/09/...to-costa-rica/

4. “This isn’t the first time Obama has chosen to speak at a North Carolina company outsourcing jobs overseas. In mid-June, Obama spoke at Cree LED Light Company to discuss his job creation and economic policies. Cree has been shipping jobs to China.” Ibid.

a. Cree was also a recipient of Obama stimulus funds, a portion of which was also used to send jobs overseas.
Limbaugh, “The Great Destroyer,” p.27.

5. “The Department of Energy estimated that 82,000 jobs have been created and has acknowledged that as much as 80 percent of some green programs, including $2.3 billion of manufacturing tax credits, went to foreign firms that employed workers primarily in countries includingChina, South Korea and Spain, rather than in the United States.” 'Green' jobs no longer golden in stimulus - Washington Times

6. WASHINGTON -- Xerox, whose CEO, Ursula Burns, is advising President Obama on exports, last week told its product engineering employees that it is in outsourcing talks with India-based IT services firm HCL Technologies. Xerox CEO, an Obama appointee, may send jobs to Indian firm - Computerworld

7. (CNSNews.com) – U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said today that he told his daughter to buy a Japanese car--a Toyota Sienna--and that she did so. U.S. Transportation Secretary: I Told My Daughter to Buy Japanese Car | CNS News

8. “U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less
Using EPA grant money, the state offered to refit the trucks with the new exhaust systems, replacing factory-installed mufflers with converters similar to what is required for U.S. trucks. The process takes two or three hours to complete at a cost per truck of about $1,600…. The entire cost - parts and labor - is paid by the EPA grant through ADEQ.” U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less

9. “…Obama administration is now taking your American tax dollars and using them to fund the BBC World Service — Britain’s state-financed radio network.” The PJ Tatler » Your tax dollars now funding the BBC in addition to NPR

10. The Obama administration gave the defense industry the go-ahead on plans to build classic American fighter jets in India..... the Indian government to build the F-16 Fighting Falcon and the F/A-18 Super Hornet for the Indian Air Force in India, according to the Washington Post.... The deal with Lockheed could create 1,000 new jobs for India.

Read more: On Obama’s Nod, Major Defense Contractors Plan To Build Jets In India

Which nation was Hussein Obama President of?????

Liberals position on ANY issue depends on whether they can use it to attack Trump. They would demand banning abortions if they thought it would hurt Trump. Since you can't believe one word out of their lying filthy mouths they must be kept out of power.

I 'member

Actually they didn't care when it was related to Obamacare. Infact they blew it off. They only care when the Media tells them to care.

Forum List

Back