🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone else notice?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
In recent days I have been introduced to two relatively new political websites, whose names I will not mention. In browsing some of the content I found it remarkable that I was experiencing a sort of "deja vu" - posts appearing that were word-for-word identical to posts appearing here on USMB. Particularly left-wing whacko spew. Note that the usernames here did not match the usernames on the other sites but some of the signatures might have been a clue.

That leads to two possibilities:

1. The belief that we are infested with paid professional contributors who merely cut and paste might be valid.

2. There really is a liberal "hive mind" which somehow doesn't have read anything - just to type out what the voices in their heads direct.

Any other possibilities?

In recent days I have been introduced to two relatively new political websites, whose names I will not mention. In browsing some of the content I found it remarkable that I was experiencing a sort of "deja vu" - posts appearing that were word-for-word identical to posts appearing here on USMB. Particularly left-wing whacko spew. Note that the usernames here did not match the usernames on the other sites but some of the signatures might have been a clue.

1. The belief that we are infested with paid professional contributors who merely cut and paste might be valid.

2. There really is a liberal "hive mind" which somehow doesn't have read anything - just to type out what the voices in their heads direct.

Any other possibilities?

Uhh, some of the same people go to different political websites?

I know quite a few people that are here and on other sites.

Most are not "liberals" Many of their names are the same.

waltky for instance.

Mal for another.

Any other possibilities?
I think the whole of the "Resistance" is composed of two or three people:

upload_2017-5-19_16-14-58.jpeg

Any other possibilities?
I noticed the same thing about right wing posts years ago. The minute something passed Rush's lips, it appeared word for word among right wingers.

Any other possibilities?

Those on the left are largely made up of simple minded sheep. There are dozens of them here. Simpletons like MATHEW, RIGHTWINGER, ANTONIO, BULLDOG et al. They rarely if ever have an original idea in their post, they rely on their leaders like the bulldyke to give them their talking points. Ergo, it is not strange that you see similar post on other sites, it's really all they have.

Forum List

Back