Anyone enjoying the irony?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
The GOP changed the rules in 2012 to screw Ron Paul from having a chance at being the nominee and now those very same rules are hurting them in trying to stop Donald Trump! I LOVE the irony! They just had Dr Paul on CNN talking about it.

Ron Paul's candidacy figured into the GOP rule changes? I'm a pretty astute and informed observer of politics, and I've never heard of this before. Could any of you link to any credible sources of this, as part of the machinations motivating Ben Ginsberg and his team?

This would be extremely interesting to research and write about -- if true.

request: Odium Dale Smith TheOldSchool

Ron Paul's candidacy figured into the GOP rule changes? I'm a pretty astute and informed observer of politics, and I've never heard of this before. Could any of you link to any credible sources of this, as part of the machinations motivating Ben Ginsberg and his team?

I just find the entire Trump candidacy profoundly hilarious :laugh:

Hogan Gidley: Rule GOP Establishment Wrote to Block Ron Paul Now Prevents Them from Blocking Trump

Hogan Gidley: Rule GOP Establishment Wrote to Block Ron Paul Now Prevents Them from Blocking Trump
I think you and the original poster are conflating what the the rule was put into place for. Also, noncomprehending what Gidley is actually saying.

But thank you.
Mem

Forum List

Back