Anyone ever hear this sound randomly?

This happens to me all of a sudden, sometime I am alone and hear it and other times in a noisy classroom and then hear this sound.

Do you take any medication regularly? Sometimes it's a side effect.

This happens to me all of a sudden, sometime I am alone and hear it and other times in a noisy classroom and then hear this sound.

No prescribed medicines but sometimes when I can't sleep I take this. However,I have always heard this high pitched sound periodically even as a little kid.

81qmUPZ11NL._SL1500_.jpg

I get that exact sound and my doc said it could be from some BP meds. She suggests exercise everyday so I do that grudgingly and there is also some kind of Zinc pill for it but it doesn't bother me enough to take another pill everyday for it.

I get that exact sound and my doc said it could be from some BP meds. She suggests exercise everyday so I do that grudgingly and there is also some kind of Zinc pill for it but it doesn't bother me enough to take another pill everyday for it.

I do walk at least 3 times a week between 3-4 miles each time. But I will get some zinc and see if it helps.

The sound isn't really a big deal, but I just wondered if other people have it. Are people born with it?

I do walk at least 3 times a week between 3-4 miles each time. But I will get some zinc and see if it helps.

The sound isn't really a big deal, but I just wondered if other people have it. Are people born with it?
Not sure. I knew one woman where I used to work, it drove her crazy. She had to get it fixed. She eas on chemo and thought it was that.

Not sure. I knew one woman where I used to work, it drove her crazy. She had to get it fixed. She eas on chemo and thought it was that.

Interesting. Must be a common thing then.

It tinnitus of the ear...oh yeah...

Are people born with it, I've had for as long as I can remember. I just had it a short while ago :lol:
I have it occasionally...But some have it more often.....It's as annoying as the squiggle lines in your eye...
I get that after I have a cold with a fever. It's weird but it's usually after some illness like that. First one eye then the other later or the next day. When I first saw it, I thought it was a detached retina.

No prescribed medicines but sometimes when I can't sleep I take this. However,I have always heard this high pitched sound periodically even as a little kid.

81qmUPZ11NL._SL1500_.jpg

It can be caused by draining sinuses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back