Anyone ever hear this sound randomly?

It tinnitus of the ear...oh yeah...

Are people born with it, I've had for as long as I can remember. I just had it a short while ago :lol:
I have it occasionally...But some have it more often.....It's as annoying as the squiggle lines in your eye...
I get that after I have a cold with a fever. It's weird but it's usually after some illness like that. First one eye then the other later or the next day. When I first saw it, I thought it was a detached retina.

Which is usually caused by sinus drain.

That is the sound given off by those very long fluorescent lighting tubes.

It has driven me from stores and classrooms.

Can't help myself - those lights are evil.

Regards from Rosie

I thought everyone got this once in awhile. When my son was little he would get it and lean into me ... so I could hear it too. lol It just lasts a brief bit ... like 15 seconds or so, right? I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

I thought everyone got this once in awhile. When my son was little he would get it and lean into me ... so I could hear it too. lol It just lasts a brief bit ... like 15 seconds or so, right? I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

Yep...sinus pressure.
I remember a kid in the 4th grade thought he had super hearing like the six million dollar woman.

This happens to me all of a sudden, sometime I am alone and hear it and other times in a noisy classroom and then hear this sound.

Tinnitus.

I used to suffer from it a lot when I was much younger. It rarely happens now. Usually in a dark and quiet room.

There was a story going around years ago that William Shatner suffered from it so badly it nearly drove him to suicide. Could be urban legend.

Forum List

Back