Anyone expect the fed to hike?

No hike until after the election and if Trump wins no more Yellen...thank God

Who do you think he'd put in her place?

I really have no idea who it would be and I haven't even heard names being dropped but if Trump wins Yellen is toast. I don't agree with everything Trump says by a long shot but he's spot on with the Federal Reserve,

Spot on about Fed needing to increase rates? Really?

Why do you think so?

I know why TURMP claims he thinks so - because it's his way of excusing Obama for economic growth we've had. "Oh thats not real, that's mirage economy Obama and his hitchment at the Fed are staging." But we all know that in reality businessman-Trump has deep appreciation for low rates.

No hike until after the election and if Trump wins no more Yellen...thank God

Who do you think he'd put in her place?

I really have no idea who it would be and I haven't even heard names being dropped but if Trump wins Yellen is toast. I don't agree with everything Trump says by a long shot but he's spot on with the Federal Reserve,

Spot on about Fed needing to increase rates? Really?

Why do you think so?

I know why TURMP claims he thinks so - because it's his way of excusing Obama for economic growth we've had. "Oh thats not real, that's mirage economy Obama and his hitchment at the Fed are staging." But we all know that in reality businessman-Trump has deep appreciation for low rates.

I already responded to your question.

No you didn't.

You said "markets should set it without Fed's involvement".

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT TRUMP IS ADVOCATING, WHILE YOU CLAIM TO AGREE WITH TRUMP.

Get it? Or does the font need to get bigger?

No you didn't.

You said "markets should set it without Fed's involvement".

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT TRUMP IS ADVOCATING, WHILE YOU CLAIM TO AGREE WITH TRUMP.

Get it? Or does the font need to get bigger?
I said the market should set the rate...I did not say without the governments involvement.

Forum List

Back