Anyone got Google Home? I have a question...

Aren't you afraid the government can use it as a listening device to spy on you?

:FIREdevil:
No

I love my technology. If you want to see me walk around in my robe in the mornings or hear me drunk singing on a drinking night I pity you.

For once, I agree with you. Don't hack my webcam if you don't want to occasionally see my nekkid ass. Your call.

• Banned
Aren't you afraid the government can use it as a listening device to spy on you?

No

I love my technology. If you want to see me walk around in my robe in the mornings or hear me drunk singing on a drinking night I pity you.

For once, I agree with you. Don't hack my webcam if you don't want to occasionally see my nekkid ass. Your call.
I can't go that far with my grandson living with me at the moment but if you want to see some 6 am Tom & Jerry madness have at it. Jace has a new plea every morning now. "Papa can we watch a show....no news" lol

No

I can't go that far with my grandson living with me at the moment but if you want to see some 6 am Tom & Jerry madness have at it. Jace has a new plea every morning now. "Papa can we watch a show....no news" lol

That's a reasonable concession, but I don't have that restriction for now. Give me some advance warning, and I'll even twerk a little if that's what the public demands.

Considering that many Smart TVs now use Android as the operating system, you can be sure that Google Home technology will be implemented on such TVs. Indeed, "smart TVs" already have much of what is required by a modern "smart house".

No

Well shit then you should just post your passwords
checking accounts
your family's photos and their personal information
and while you are at it , wait until someone gets that photos of you or yours and uses it against you, puts it online steals your face and uses your identity.
YOU LOCK UR DOORS when you LEAVE don't you ..............why bother you should just leave your doors wide open and let everyone have a free for all a come and take it day.

Oh wait you are already doing that....

No

checking accounts
and while you are at it , wait until someone gets that photos of you or yours and uses it against you, puts it online steals your face and uses your identity.
YOU LOCK UR DOORS when you LEAVE don't you ..............why bother you should just leave your doors wide open and let everyone have a free for all a come and take it day.

Says the dumbass who is on a smart device or pc right now.

With your level of paranoia you belong in a cave with ISIS

No

checking accounts

From the mouth of an asshole where first off dumb fk
YOU WON'T EVER SEE A PICTUERE OF MY FACE,
NOR IF I HAD A KID OR GRAND SON LIKE U ASSHOLE WILL I EVER PUT THEIR FACE UP THERE

You are one STUPID idiot you deserve your own ass to be handed to you when it happens your a fkn moron.

Last edited:

No

checking accounts

AND BY THE WAY PATHETIC MORON IT' S NOT BEING PARANOID IDIOT IT'S BEING INFORMED...

No different than you stupid fk who puts your wallet in your pocket after checking out or are you so fkn stupid you LEAVE IT WIDE OPEN on the counter with all your banking information for ALL TO SEE STUPID ASSHOLE.

REALITY CHECK IDIOT : i'd rather be safe than a fkn clueless idiots putting MY famlies safety at risk unlike you rejects o society.

upload_2017-12-14_11-14-20.png

Stories of people's online photos being used for nefarious purposes are easy to find: A soldier's photo was stolen off MySpace, posted by scam artists under a fake Match.com account and used to con one woman out of thousands of dollars. One blogger found her family's photo being used as an advertisement in the Czech Republic. Another mother's photo of her 4-year-old was pulled off Flickr and posted on a Brazilian social networking site where it was rated for "sexiness."

The dangers of posting photos online

Last edited:

No

checking accounts

I fix computers and set up networks for a living and I am here to tell you to be carefull with these devices they can ceate problems you have never dreamed of. Or do not be carefull and pay me to fix your shit when it is taken over. I do not mind collecting a paycheck.

FOR MORONS WHO CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES because their logic is gone and so is common sense

Security experts have long predicted threats targeting everyday home devices connected to the internet, and the threat was made plain last fall when Mirai malware was used to hijack internet-facing webcams and other devices into massive botnets that were then used to launch a coordinated assault against Dyn, one of several companies hosting the the Domain Name System (DNS). That attack crippled such major sites as Twitter, Paypal, Netflix and Reddit.

upload_2017-12-14_11-19-31.png

Know the risks of Amazon Alexa and Google Home

Yeah you are right you can' t get through to a morn who can't think for themselves and
ATTACKS SOMEONE BECAUSE THEIR OWN FEAR SCARES THEM....

FK YOU TOO HOPE IT ALL BITES YOU IN YOUR OWN ASS f. a. h.

LEFTIST........................... s like you treat people like shit when we only try to HELP INFORM you of what could be dangerous so GTH asshole.

No

checking accounts

I fix computers and set up networks for a living and I am here to tell you to be carefull with these devices they can ceate problems you have never dreamed of. Or do not be carefull and pay me to fix your shit when it is taken over. I do not mind collecting a paycheck.

You can't tell assholes like that anything.

Forum List

Back