Anyone heard how that adulterating prick Strzok did today

So the man had a personal opinion. So does Trump. So what? He still did his job. If anything - he helped screw Hillary.
if his actions in the end wound up screwing hillary - good.

no one cares if he hates trump. no one expects the FBI to be cheerleaders every time there is a change of power but there needs to be respect for our system of government. having an FBI agent say WE WILL STOP IT is wrong. i don't care which side the agent hates but it is not their job to change our system because they don't like the person coming into office.

he showed his hate for trump then made several statements that can only be construed as trying to stop those events from happening OF WHICH are set in our constitution, not his fucking text messages. to allow ANY agents to do this for ANY reason is more or less saying screw the constitution i want what i want, fuck all y'all.

Respect for our system of government doesn't include claiming, before the election, that the election is rigged. Nor does it include fact-free claims that millions of illegal votes were cast.
people claim illegal votes every election.

candidates say silly things during elections like "we MUST support the outcome that IS our system" until they lose then the system is rigged.

people who keep losing look for reasons why - like the electoral college needs to go cause it's outdated.

you're confusing general population whining with an FBI agent working against our system. good job.

You're just saying silly things. Show me one president (other than Trump) who claimed millions of illegal votes were cast. No one made mention of general population whining except you. There was nothing to confuse.
and no other losing candidate has ever blamed everyone but themselves for their loss til this last election.

wheee. what wonderful changing times we live in.

So the man had a personal opinion. So does Trump. So what? He still did his job. If anything - he helped screw Hillary.

no one cares if he hates trump. no one expects the FBI to be cheerleaders every time there is a change of power but there needs to be respect for our system of government. having an FBI agent say WE WILL STOP IT is wrong. i don't care which side the agent hates but it is not their job to change our system because they don't like the person coming into office.

he showed his hate for trump then made several statements that can only be construed as trying to stop those events from happening OF WHICH are set in our constitution, not his fucking text messages. to allow ANY agents to do this for ANY reason is more or less saying screw the constitution i want what i want, fuck all y'all.

Respect for our system of government doesn't include claiming, before the election, that the election is rigged. Nor does it include fact-free claims that millions of illegal votes were cast.

candidates say silly things during elections like "we MUST support the outcome that IS our system" until they lose then the system is rigged.

people who keep losing look for reasons why - like the electoral college needs to go cause it's outdated.

you're confusing general population whining with an FBI agent working against our system. good job.

You're just saying silly things. Show me one president (other than Trump) who claimed millions of illegal votes were cast. No one made mention of general population whining except you. There was nothing to confuse.
and no other losing candidate has ever blamed everyone but themselves for their loss til this last election.

Completely irrelevant and it avoids acknowledging Trump's efforts to undermine trust in the vote.

Par for the course.

If anyone even in their own personal conversations ever speaks ill of the president -- they shouldn't be in their job -- not just FBI agents either, but all law enforcement officials, from police officers to district attorneys to border patrol agents -- only of course if that president is Trump or any other republican.

Now when FBI agents go have personal conversations where they speak ill of a democrat president like Guliani bragged they did with him -- well that is just those agents being patriotic -- big difference.

Completely irrelevant and it avoids acknowledging Trump's efforts to undermine trust in the vote.

Par for the course.
you mean that when presented with facts, you dismiss then and go "see i'm right cause i don't like your answers"

yea, that is pretty much par for the course for many these days.

Par for the course.
you mean that when presented with facts, you dismiss then and go "see i'm right cause i don't like your answers"

No, I said what I meant. What fact do you think I'm avoiding?

You, OTOH, avoid mentioning Trump like the plague.

Par for the course.

No, I said what I meant. What fact do you think I'm avoiding?

You, OTOH, avoid mentioning Trump like the plague.
cause my life isn't centered around hating trump. when someone's life IS centered around this, you get conversations like this, with you.

which is pretty much par for the course for many on the left these days.

yep - trump whines about stupid shit. daily. you say something 4th grade to him he'll respond in a 3rd to 6th grade fashion - depends on the day i suppose.

yep. hillary has blamed everyone but herself in this last election. yep. it was stupid too considering how she scolded trump for saying he may not accept the election results.

at least trump was being honest. that fucking liar.

did i say trump enough for you now?

The issue was "respect for our system of government". When shown that the Trumpy didn't quite show the very respect you demanded, you immediately fell into incoherence, and dug up non-pertinent nonsense.

That's par for the course for Trumpletons, who couldn't be shamed into growing even the most rudimentary spine.

The issue was "respect for our system of government". When shown that the Trumpy didn't quite show the very respect you demanded, you immediately fell into incoherence, and dug up non-pertinent nonsense.

That's par for the course for Trumpletons, who couldn't be shamed into growing even the most rudimentary spine.
so i'm supposed to believe someone who does nothing but insults and stereotypes that you actually have a clue on reality?

bwa
ha
fucking
ha

He handed the WH to an orange bafoon....
No the DNC conspired to nominate the worst candidate in modern history.
She lost a large portion of the population with her stance on the second amendment. She then lost some on her deplorables comment.
She has been involved in more scandals then anyone in history. She knowingly lied. " I landed under sniper fire".
She has the worst memory of anyone. Have lost count on the number of times she has said I do not recall under oath. She claimed to not know how to tell if documents were classified even though she was expected to handle them on a daily basis.
She did not campaign in a number of states. Her policies were more or less a continuation of 44's. She has flipped flopped on issues in the past. She has also publicly stated one stance yet in paid speeches stated another.
So though some would like to blame the FBI, or Russia, or anyone else it comes down to just one herself. She has never taken that responsibility on. She has always blame everyone else and will continue to do so.

Strzok called his treasonous conversation with his mistress just an 'intimate conversation'.

Ummm, NO! Stating the FBI does not want Trump as President and ' We will stop him' is a crime.

Mentioning the 'Secret Society' that met to collude and conspire to prevent Trump from winning and to conduct a political coup should he win is evidence of Conspiracy.

This ass should have been PERP-WALKED out of Congress.
Lol @ "treasonous". Especially from a tRumpling.

Strzok called his treasonous conversation with his mistress just an 'intimate conversation'.

Ummm, NO! Stating the FBI does not want Trump as President and ' We will stop him' is a crime.

Mentioning the 'Secret Society' that met to collude and conspire to prevent Trump from winning and to conduct a political coup should he win is evidence of Conspiracy.

This ass should have been PERP-WALKED out of Congress.

Yeah, quite.

Moreover, two lovers reassuring each other that the catastrophe that is President Spectacle isn't going to happen, on FBI issue phones, most assuredly is a great conspiracy on a scale so immense as to dwarf any previous such venture in the history of man. So, get with the program, set your hair on fire already!

[QUOTE="Crepitus, post: 20239350, member: 69759
Lol @ "treasonous". Especially from a tRumpling.[/QUOTE]
Just curious....What part of:

- A criminally biased FBI agent proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from indictment declaring the FBI will stop Trump from winning the Presidency....

- This same criminally biased fired Mueller Team Member / Disgraced FBI Agent exposing a 'Secret Society' within the Obama administration that met to collaborate efforts to prevent the GOP candidate from winning and vowing to affect a coup to remove him from office should he win....

- Implicating the President by stating 'The President demands to be kept up on everything going on / we're doing'

...do you find so 'funny', snowflake?

[QUOTE="Crepitus, post: 20239350, member: 69759
Just curious....What part of:

- A criminally biased FBI agent proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from indictment declaring the FBI will stop Trump from winning the Presidency....

- This same criminally biased fired Mueller Team Member / Disgraced FBI Agent exposing a 'Secret Society' within the Obama administration that met to collaborate efforts to prevent the GOP candidate from winning and vowing to affect a coup to remove him from office should he win....

- Implicating the President by stating 'The President demands to be kept up on everything going on / we're doing'

...do you find so 'funny', snowflake?[/QUOTE]
Lol hell yeah!!

The fact that you are actually eating that line of aged bullshit with a spoon is abso-fucking-lutely hilarious!!

The fact that you are actually eating that line of aged bullshit with a spoon is abso-fucking-lutely hilarious!!
So you are ducking the facts and refuse to answer the question....

...figures.

Forum List

Back