Anyone heard how that adulterating prick Strzok did today

i haven’t seen anything in print

Now the Trump zealots care about adultery.

Could you be a bigger hypocrite if someone was paying you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
But but but Trump
TDS

but but but you are fucking hypocrite.

As for what happened yesterday...the same thing that has been happening for 30 years..

giphy.gif

But you sheep are too stupid to catch on.
Really how do you know
This thread is about your boy struck
But you and your ilk wanna hijack the thread to something you feel more comfortable with
How do you know how I feel about trump and adultry
I made my views
Clear on it on someone else’s thread. Apparently you missed that that one
I could hsve swore this thread about strucks comments before the committee but apparently you missed that one too

I know because I have been paying attention to this stuff since the days of Reagan not just since your savior started to live in the White House, the outcome is always the same.

Yes, I did miss you giving your savior a pass for his adultery, though I am not surprised you did.

Remember how Strzok was so 'eager' to testify and would answer 'any' questions asked of him?

Bwuhahahaha......yeah, NOT so much, after all.

Clinton paid millions for a doc that is at the center of your side of the argument

You talking about "Doc" that was busy hacking DNC, state voting systems and our electrical grid?
Or maybe "Doc" that setup Russian troll farms in the US to spread fake news and conduct electioneering?
Maybe it was "Doc" that made Trump's son meet with Russian state representatives to seek dirt on political opponent?
Maybe it was "Doc" that made Papadopolous talk about his knowledge of Russians possessing Clinton's emails.

The shit you idiots say is so ignorant it is borderline insane.
/——/ Obozo said it was impossible to hack our election. Why are you calling the former president a liar? You racist

idiot, I didn't say their efforts were successful, I said they were hacking and in fact infiltrated a few state voting systems. Though beyond voter data, no evidence Russians changed the actual vote results.
/——/ So why the year long investigation over something we all know didn’t happen? Just your sore losing ?

...because the fact that they were attempting to subvert our election is IN ITSELF a serious, hostile act and a crime that warrants retaliation and re-thinking our election safeguards.

Do you seriously not understand that?

No worries...barry said that was impossible.

i haven’t seen anything in print

Now the Trump zealots care about adultery.

Could you be a bigger hypocrite if someone was paying you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
But but but Trump
TDS

but but but you are fucking hypocrite.

As for what happened yesterday...the same thing that has been happening for 30 years..

giphy.gif

But you sheep are too stupid to catch on.
Really how do you know
This thread is about your boy struck
But you and your ilk wanna hijack the thread to something you feel more comfortable with
How do you know how I feel about trump and adultry
I made my views
Clear on it on someone else’s thread. Apparently you missed that that one
I could hsve swore this thread about strucks comments before the committee but apparently you missed that one too

I know because I have been paying attention to this stuff since the days of Reagan not just since your savior started to live in the White House, the outcome is always the same.

Yes, I did miss you giving your savior a pass for his adultery, though I am not surprised you did.
Now you’re just making Stuff up with your personal attacks

Analysis | The GOP's thoroughly silly 'secret society' FBI conspiracy theory
That little conspiracy was debunked months ago, but your head is so far up Trump's ass, you probably didn't hear the news!
Nice FAKE NEWS.....

Why would Strzok and his criminal mistress talk about a SECRET SOCIETY and how they had met several times to discuss their efforts to prevent Trump from winning if no such treasonous group existed?

The FACT is we already know the group did exist:
- Strzok stated the FBI had a plan and would stop Trump from winning.

- McCabe discussed having an Insurance policy to do just that.

- CIA Director Brennan perjured himself by declaring he knew nothing about the Trump Dossier...but briefed Congress on its contents and insisted an investigation based on the BS propaganda provided by Hillary - which he pushed falsely as PROVEN - 'HAD' to be investigated.

- NIA Director Clapper was caught MULTIPLE times perjuring himself, lying about colluding / collusion between Obama agency directors that was eventually PROVEN

- COMEY himself told of how Obama US AG Lynch DIRECTED him to Obstruct Justice by declaring the Hillary investigation was NOT an investigation and to treat it as a 'matter'...he also told how they both collaborated on writing her exoneration months before the investigation was complete, before witnesses had been interviews

..and on and on and on.....

The accumulated evidence against Obama and his administration, especially on the criminal FBI leadership, is UNDENIABLE...unless you are a snowflake desperate to take down the democratically elected President while defending the traitors who tried / are trying to do so.

To simpletons like you, any press that goes against your dim-witted beliefs, is FAKE NEWS. You’re like a little child.
As factual history shows, that’s the exact same thing the Brown Shirts used.
A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'fake news'
I’m waiting for you to call the Israeli press, FAKE NEWS. Because that’s exactly what you do.

To simpletons like you, any press that goes against your dim-witted beliefs, is FAKE NEWS. You’re like a little child.
As factual history shows, that’s the exact same thing the Brown Shirts used.
A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'fake news'
I’m waiting for you to call the Israeli press, FAKE NEWS. Because that’s exactly what you do.

Yeah, so you say, but once you've entered into the magic triangle of fake news revelations (say, Faux, Breitbart, InfoWars), once fully initiated and armed with all the immense certainty paranoia bequeathes, you, too, could know better. The uncalled-for Hitler/Nazi reference, however accurate, just proves you have no argument that would penetrate the FAKE NEWS SHIELD, and it obviously earns you a Godwin. Not your first, I presume.

Clinton paid millions for a doc that is at the center of your side of the argument

You talking about "Doc" that was busy hacking DNC, state voting systems and our electrical grid?
Or maybe "Doc" that setup Russian troll farms in the US to spread fake news and conduct electioneering?
Maybe it was "Doc" that made Trump's son meet with Russian state representatives to seek dirt on political opponent?
Maybe it was "Doc" that made Papadopolous talk about his knowledge of Russians possessing Clinton's emails.

The shit you idiots say is so ignorant it is borderline insane.
/——/ Obozo said it was impossible to hack our election. Why are you calling the former president a liar? You racist

idiot, I didn't say their efforts were successful, I said they were hacking and in fact infiltrated a few state voting systems. Though beyond voter data, no evidence Russians changed the actual vote results.
/——/ So why the year long investigation over something we all know didn’t happen? Just your sore losing ?

...because the fact that they were attempting to subvert our election is IN ITSELF a serious, hostile act and a crime that warrants retaliation and re-thinking our election safeguards.

Do you seriously not understand that?
/----/ You mean interference in an election like this? Got any Fake Outrage to spare?
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/.../obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netany...
Jul 12, 2016 - President Obama meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in ... Benjamin Netanyahu in last year's Israeli parliamentary elections, ...

[QUOTE="Crepitus, post: 20239350, member: 69759
Lol @ "treasonous". Especially from a tRumpling.
Just curious....What part of:

- A criminally biased FBI agent proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from indictment declaring the FBI will stop Trump from winning the Presidency....

- This same criminally biased fired Mueller Team Member / Disgraced FBI Agent exposing a 'Secret Society' within the Obama administration that met to collaborate efforts to prevent the GOP candidate from winning and vowing to affect a coup to remove him from office should he win....

- Implicating the President by stating 'The President demands to be kept up on everything going on / we're doing'

...do you find so 'funny', snowflake?[/QUOTE]
The fact that no matter what the rwnj crank sites are telling you, that didn't happen.

You believing it is hysterical to me.

The fact that you are actually eating that line of aged bullshit with a spoon is abso-fucking-lutely hilarious!!
So you are ducking the facts and refuse to answer the question....

...figures.
What facts? You didn't post any facts. You posted wild wing nut fear mongering desperation, not one fact. When you've got some I'll be happy to address them, but until then I'mma stick with "lol".

Strzok scum will pay. Piece of shit he is.
Pay for what?
Obstruction of Justice, Tampering With Evidence, Perjury, Sedition, Conspiracy, Treason.....all are available to pick from if anyone in charge has the b@lls / integrity to actually do so.
Those things didn't happen. You are spouting a wing nut fantasy.
Sorry lil' snowflake, the evidence proves differently.
No, it doesn't. You gotta pull your head outta tRump's ass and look around every once in a while.

The hill stated that Strzok said the Russian investigation was more important than the Clinton email investigation
That shows a clear bias

Strzok committed adultery.

Can't have anyone in Washington who has done that.....
upload_2018-6-29_16-37-53.jpeg

The hill stated that Strzok said the Russian investigation was more important than the Clinton email investigation
That shows a clear bias

Very funny. Seriously?

Of course, the Russian interference thing was an ongoing crime scene, possibly an adverse foreign entity infiltrating a major party's Presidential campaign. The Hillary investigation concerned what the FBI was already near concluding a non-crime, years back, definitely not an imminent danger.

So, a suspected, ongoing break-in by heavily armed hordes into your house on the one hand, and a broken garden goblin years back on the other hand, what would you think should have investigative priority?

Trumpletons are stumped by this question.

That shows a clear bias

Very funny. Seriously?

Of course, the Russian interference thing was an ongoing crime scene, possibly an adverse foreign entity infiltrating a major party's Presidential campaign. The Hillary investigation concerned what the FBI was already near concluding a non-crime, years back, definitely not an imminent danger.

So, a suspected, ongoing break-in by heavily armed hordes into your house on the one hand, and a broken garden goblin years back on the other hand, what would you think should have investigative priority?

Trumpletons are stumped by this question.
That’s a hillarious analogy
The dnc wouldn’t even let the fbi have their hard drives so you don’t know

[QUOTE="Crepitus, post: 20239350, member: 69759
Lol @ "treasonous". Especially from a tRumpling.
Just curious....What part of:

- A criminally biased FBI agent proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from indictment declaring the FBI will stop Trump from winning the Presidency....

- This same criminally biased fired Mueller Team Member / Disgraced FBI Agent exposing a 'Secret Society' within the Obama administration that met to collaborate efforts to prevent the GOP candidate from winning and vowing to affect a coup to remove him from office should he win....

- Implicating the President by stating 'The President demands to be kept up on everything going on / we're doing'

...do you find so 'funny', snowflake?
The fact that no matter what the rwnj crank sites are telling you, that didn't happen.

You believing it is hysterical to me.[/QUOTE]

Apparently he and Congress disagrees.

Forum List

Back