Anyone heard how that adulterating prick Strzok did today

Strzok called his treasonous conversation with his mistress just an 'intimate conversation'.

Ummm, NO! Stating the FBI does not want Trump as President and ' We will stop him' is a crime.

Mentioning the 'Secret Society' that met to collude and conspire to prevent Trump from winning and to conduct a political coup should he win is evidence of Conspiracy.

This ass should have been PERP-WALKED out of Congress.
what kind of last name is "Stroke" anyway?

Strzok called his treasonous conversation with his mistress just an 'intimate conversation'.

Ummm, NO! Stating the FBI does not want Trump as President and ' We will stop him' is a crime.

Mentioning the 'Secret Society' that met to collude and conspire to prevent Trump from winning and to conduct a political coup should he win is evidence of Conspiracy.

This ass should have been PERP-WALKED out of Congress.

He was perp-walked out of the FBI building.

Ask the pussy grabber....prostitute paying....so called president....

He wasn't there.

Did you really need to post this to a thread just to relieve some of your butthurt.

We are creating a new forum for you and others called the tissue forum.

So the man had a personal opinion. So does Trump. So what? He still did his job. If anything - he helped screw Hillary.

Trumps personal opinions seems to have a big impact on you.

You are a fucking hypocrite.

So the man had a personal opinion. So does Trump. So what? He still did his job. If anything - he helped screw Hillary.
if his actions in the end wound up screwing hillary - good.

no one cares if he hates trump. no one expects the FBI to be cheerleaders every time there is a change of power but there needs to be respect for our system of government. having an FBI agent say WE WILL STOP IT is wrong. i don't care which side the agent hates but it is not their job to change our system because they don't like the person coming into office.

he showed his hate for trump then made several statements that can only be construed as trying to stop those events from happening OF WHICH are set in our constitution, not his fucking text messages. to allow ANY agents to do this for ANY reason is more or less saying screw the constitution i want what i want, fuck all y'all.

no one cares if he hates trump. no one expects the FBI to be cheerleaders every time there is a change of power but there needs to be respect for our system of government. having an FBI agent say WE WILL STOP IT is wrong. i don't care which side the agent hates but it is not their job to change our system because they don't like the person coming into office.

he showed his hate for trump then made several statements that can only be construed as trying to stop those events from happening OF WHICH are set in our constitution, not his fucking text messages. to allow ANY agents to do this for ANY reason is more or less saying screw the constitution i want what i want, fuck all y'all.

Respect for our system of government doesn't include claiming, before the election, that the election is rigged. Nor does it include fact-free claims that millions of illegal votes were cast. In fact, undermining the electoral process is pretty much the opposite of respect for our system of government.

Respect for our system of government doesn't include claiming, before the election, that the election is rigged. Nor does it include fact-free claims that millions of illegal votes were cast.
people claim illegal votes every election.

candidates say silly things during elections like "we MUST support the outcome that IS our system" until they lose then the system is rigged.

people who keep losing look for reasons why - like the electoral college needs to go cause it's outdated.

you're confusing general population whining with an FBI agent working against our system. good job.

Respect for our system of government doesn't include claiming, before the election, that the election is rigged. Nor does it include fact-free claims that millions of illegal votes were cast.
people claim illegal votes every election.

candidates say silly things during elections like "we MUST support the outcome that IS our system" until they lose then the system is rigged.

people who keep losing look for reasons why - like the electoral college needs to go cause it's outdated.

you're confusing general population whining with an FBI agent working against our system. good job.

You're just saying silly things. Show me one president (other than Trump) who claimed millions of illegal votes were cast. No one made mention of general population whining except you. There was nothing to confuse.

Forum List

Back